PDA

View Full Version : Red Font in the Regs

millsboy79
07-11-2016, 12:55 PM
Silly question I suppose I was just wondering if someone out there knew what the red font in the regs denotes.

At first I thought they were all stocked ponds but it does not line up with the stocking reports.

Then I thought it meant that they were opened all year ... NOPE

Maybe it just means that someone at the office wanted to break up the black for no apparent reason ... I don't think it really matters over all but I am more just curious.

I called the fish and wildlife office but no answer and didn't think it was important enough to worry about leaving a message.

If anyone knows please feel free to share.

Thanks

kevinhits
07-11-2016, 12:59 PM
Silly question I suppose I was just wondering if someone out there knew what the red font in the regs denotes.

At first I thought they were all stocked ponds but it does not line up with the stocking reports.

Then I thought it meant that they were opened all year ... NOPE

Maybe it just means that someone at the office wanted to break up the black for no apparent reason ... I don't think it really matters over all but I am more just curious.

I called the fish and wildlife office but no answer and didn't think it was important enough to worry about leaving a message.

If anyone knows please feel free to share.

Thanks

I believe they are the new changes for this year...

Black print is cheaper to use:bad_boys_20:

Okotokian
07-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Look in the stocked waters section

"Stocked waters are listed on this website in the colour of their respective Zones, i.e. Zone 1, Stocked Eastern Slopes Waters - red; Zone 2, Stocked Parkland-Prairie Waters - blue; and Zone 3, Stocked Northern Boreal Waters - green."

RavYak
07-11-2016, 01:32 PM
They are stocked lakes. They only list the stocked lakes with special regs though. Many of the other stocked regs appear in a list earlier in the guide and many more just aren't mentioned but have same regs...

Clear as mud? Good lol

waterninja
07-12-2016, 05:51 AM
They are stocked lakes. They only list the stocked lakes with special regs though. Many of the other stocked regs appear in a list earlier in the guide and many more just aren't mentioned but have same regs...

Clear as mud? Good lol
And people get paid a good wage with great benefits to formulate and implement these regs and get them written down. Perhaps we should pay them more.

58thecat
07-12-2016, 05:56 AM
Red means new or special...if I had red font I would type like that periodically...being special and all.:)