PDA

View Full Version : .Loon.

Albertabowhunter
03-12-2009, 09:29 PM
.Loon.

I just wanted to apologize for what I said the other day in your other thread. I've had alot on my mind over the last bit, and alot of stress along with it. I know its not an excuse for me acusing you of what I did. And I apologize. I'm sure you didnt do that.

Richard

Big.Bear
03-13-2009, 10:58 AM
.Loon.

I just wanted to apologize for what I said the other day in your other thread. I've had alot on my mind over the last bit, and alot of stress along with it. I know its not an excuse for me acusing you of what I did. And I apologize. I'm sure you didnt do that.

Richard

no worries, I think everyone has been a little on the edge with layoffs, cabin fever etc......

The Fisherman Guy
03-13-2009, 04:44 PM
There is a lot of stress and BS hitting the fan lately. Some even have noted in other threads, as to "..what is this board coming to, no one sharing tips or spots..." This may be true to an extent, but reading about a guy who can admit when he has crossed the line, publicly, I am impressed.

The tough times don't last, but the tough people do.

BigRackLover
03-13-2009, 11:41 PM
There is a lot of stress and BS hitting the fan lately. Some even have noted in other threads, as to "..what is this board coming to, no one sharing tips or spots..." This may be true to an extent, but reading about a guy who can admit when he has crossed the line, publicly, I am impressed.

I have no idea what this thread is about (missed that), but that was well said.

kostianych
03-14-2009, 08:48 AM

well said :) +1000

catnthehat
03-14-2009, 08:59 AM
GROUP HUG!!:love::love::lol:
Okay ever'body, move along , nuthin' here!!:D

Seriously though, that took stones, good on ya....
Cat

goober
03-14-2009, 09:44 AM
Nice work Bowhunter! Very classy!!!

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
03-14-2009, 01:51 PM
nice work bowhunter! Very classy!!!