PDA

View Full Version : Lac st cyr by St paul

huntingaddict
07-25-2016, 10:41 PM
Made it my goal to catch poachers this year got 11 so far Mennonites don't own boat launch fished there for last 20yrs never seen so busy camper has been sitting there since beginning of may what does he do with his sewer st paul gets its drinking water from there last poacher caught was 5 Mennonites no licences and big mama cleaning a 12 undersized pike perch fishing is OK there everyone's allowed to use lake but when I can't launch my boat because their swimming at boat launch its on I know it's not my lake I just hate to see it misused
Rant over tight lines

bigfishen
07-27-2016, 10:05 PM
Made it my goal to catch poachers this year got 11 so far Mennonites don't own boat launch fished there for last 20yrs never seen so busy camper has been sitting there since beginning of may what does he do with his sewer st paul gets its drinking water from there last poacher caught was 5 Mennonites no licences and big mama cleaning a 12 undersized pike perch fishing is OK there everyone's allowed to use lake but when I can't launch my boat because their swimming at boat launch its on I know it's not my lake I just hate to see it misused
Rant over tight lines

Glad to see someone is taking a stand for that lake. The amount of people just throwing garbage into the bushes around the boat launch is outrageous. And I can only imagine the amount of poaching that takes place from "locals".

chel-d
08-01-2016, 09:31 PM
That lake used to be my favorite place to take the family to. In the last 5 to 6 years though it has been ruined. Between the partying, poaching and over all disrespectful douchebaggery that happens out there it is not as enjoyable any more. Still like to take the kids fishing there once in a while but it is so sad to see how the place is getting more and more trashed. Hope when you do catch poachers that their fish dinner ends up being quite expensive.

huntingaddict
08-02-2016, 12:33 AM
I give everyone the same chance to be honest and follow the rules.but if I see blatant disregard for the regs lake and fellow anglers I'll report first time I was hesitant now it's second nature I've been reported on a couple different lakes over the years nothing illegal never any fines or tickets guy didn't like me having a fire on the ice and the only man to get a barbed hook ticket in alberta lol I know the lake was a lot quiter 20yrs ago but those days are past hopefully everyone who can make it to the regs meeting in Sept can finally.get some other lakes open to take pressure off.little ones please
P s lac Bellvue has monster perch. Go there
Tight lines