Anyone interested...PM me. Sunday March 15

10 am to 4 pm

Cheers

Sun

I might be able to make it over later in the afternoon

Sundancefisher
03-15-2009, 06:22 PM
I might be able to make it over later in the afternoon

You missed a great day for bigger perch. I started off catching 25 little ones and 3 over 8 inches. Then we moved and me and a fisherman from the other board caught some more little ones but consistent perch over 8 inches. Final count was 31 perch 8-10 inches.

All caught on a new hook I picked up off of ebay...

Badback
03-15-2009, 06:30 PM
You missed a great day for bigger perch. I started off catching 25 little ones and 3 over 8 inches. Then we moved and me and a fisherman from the other board caught some more little ones but consistent perch over 8 inches. Final count was 31 perch 8-10 inches.

All caught on a new hook I picked up off of ebay...

Right on Sundance....How many weeks do you think we have left before the ice is unsafe?

Sundancefisher
03-16-2009, 07:45 AM
Right on Sundance....How many weeks do you think we have left before the ice is unsafe?

Maybe one more weekend for sure 95% ...then 50% chance for one more after that and then 5% chance of one more weekend after that.

Once the lake gets a little mushy the office shuts down access. If you have access to a dock the perch fishing can be unbelievable until ice out. The perch come in really shallow chasing food and the big spawners move in also.

I have a secret hook just slayed the big ones yesterday. Bought them off ebay... Maybe I should PM you rather than let everyone know about the best perch hook I have ever used.

Cheers

Sun

goober
03-16-2009, 08:49 AM
Maybe one more weekend for sure 95% ...then 50% chance for one more after that and then 5% chance of one more weekend after that.

Once the lake gets a little mushy the office shuts down access. If you have access to a dock the perch fishing can be unbelievable until ice out. The perch come in really shallow chasing food and the big spawners move in also.

I have a secret hook just slayed the big ones yesterday. Bought them off ebay... Maybe I should PM you rather than let everyone know about the best perch hook I have ever used.

Cheers

Sun

All these years Sundance and you fianally got a 5 of diamonds!!:lol::lol::lol:

Badback
03-16-2009, 02:25 PM
All these years Sundance and you fianally got a 5 of diamonds!!:lol::lol::lol:

lol...I think that the secret hook is the old Len Thompson Red & White...Just have some fun with you Sundance :)

Sundancefisher
03-16-2009, 08:01 PM
lol...I think that the secret hook is the old Len Thompson Red & White...Just have some fun with you Sundance :)

Maybe I will just have to keep that little secret perch hook a secret :tongue2::evilgrin::D