PDA

View Full Version : North Sask- still high and dirty?

drake
08-05-2016, 08:50 PM
How is the river looking guys?

Trout_er
08-05-2016, 08:53 PM
It's not as bad. Its at least 3 ft lower of what it was 2 weeks ago. Still a little murky though but not bad.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Red Bullets
08-06-2016, 12:38 AM
With the low water levels this spring the fish are happy in the high water. The fish will move around more when the water is higher and dirty.

neilsledder
08-06-2016, 11:59 PM
They were happy last night! http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160807/de1812ef4a99b70b7143e2d4bc5daab9.jpg
My wife and I had a great night of fishing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NSR_RAT
08-08-2016, 11:02 AM
Hit the NSR last night for a few hours before dark, water level has definitely come down close to where it was before levels went up and clarity is slowly improving as well, night started off slow with 1 24 inch pike in about 2 hours then once the sun started to get low the walleye came out to play, 4 walleyes and at least 4 missed hook ups in about an hour and a half, including another big pike that popped off the hook 2 feet from shore. All and all a good night to be out despite the slow start. Bring your bug spray everyone!

RavYak
08-08-2016, 11:07 AM
Bring your bug spray everyone!

I tried the river this weekend, got there late evening for the evening bite but gave up after a couple hours of mosquitos and even more annoyingly fish flies...

The mosquitos at least just hover in front of your face if you have bug spray on, stupid hordes of fish flies don't care if you are wearing spray...

There were a number of fish surfacing(probably goldeye) but I couldn't get anything to bite with an assortment of lures. Just another typical day at the river for me... Thank goodness for lakes lol.