PDA

View Full Version : 2009 16'7 crestliner Kodiak

trophybook
08-08-2016, 09:48 AM
Buddy has a 2009 crestliner Kodiak 16'7 with console carpeted platform and storage and live well. Has a 50hp merc and a minnkota bow mount auto pilot. Says under 200 hrs and in great condition. My question is what is it worth. I'm horrible with offers.

Thanks for the input

Fwee6
08-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Buddy has a 2009 crestliner Kodiak 16'7 with console carpeted platform and storage and live well. Has a 50hp merc and a minnkota bow mount auto pilot. Says under 200 hrs and in great condition. My question is what is it worth. I'm horrible with offers.

Thanks for the input

Any time I've needed to figure out a "fair offer" for something bigger, I research Kijiji, Ebay, Kelly Blue Book, Cranky Ape, etc. Pound the internet...the answer(s) are always out there.

TROLLER
08-08-2016, 03:52 PM
I know a new one with a 60 4 stroker and all the upgrades such as seats, mooring tarp and travel tarp run jus t over 20K

My best guess would be in the 13-14K range maybe a bit less depending on condition of the boat ie: scratches, and the trailer. Another big factor is it is a friend so always a bad situation to get into.

good luck

Maybe best to shop around a bit so you have a good idea and don't wind up over paying. Your friend for sure has a number in mind and like all of us who are selling it is usually higher than the boat is worth.

My advise to you would be to look for one with a walk through windshield, way more comfortable to fish out of and the family will like it more.

jan
08-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Just posted my boat for sale on boat section.I am in Edmonton.