PDA

View Full Version : Underwater Video Trout hitting crankbaits

Brandonkop
08-20-2016, 01:57 PM
https://youtu.be/lrK9_aIqmKE

Been sorta busy and finally got this footage put together from an afternoon that i was playing around with the gopro and some Dynamic lures crankbaits with the hooks removed. I was shocked how many times a trout will hit a crank. Just crazy action, tons of hits. Fun for me to watch hope you guys enjoy too.

Speckle55
08-20-2016, 02:39 PM
Great video :sSig_cool2:

Thanks for sharing

David:)

elkdump
08-20-2016, 02:58 PM
Good video ! Another good video with fish hitting lures is " eminnow " a Canadian product , but it is an electronic swimming lure , most video is ice fishing action,

I used an "eminnow" ice fishing last winter in northern BC , where bait is mostly prohibited , it worked when great when hand fishing was dead and unproductive.

No I don't own or sell the product , lol :)

Pikefisher1818
08-20-2016, 11:06 PM
Did you mount the go pro to the boat or how did you set the camera up to get such nice footage? Love the video

Brandonkop
08-20-2016, 11:12 PM
Did you mount the go pro to the boat or how did you set the camera up to get such nice footage? Love the video

A company sent me a Fisheye Camara Jig to try out. So I was giving it a try. Works ok, but sways back and forth. My own rig seemed to work a little better. I just attach this apparatus to my main line with a heavy rod and 20 pound test, then attach a 8 pound fluoro leader from the camera jig to the hook. I had to play around to get the angles right which was a little tough since I'm using it from a canoe.

If you want to see the thing I was using go to their site www.teamfishco.com

I'm not sponsored by these guys, don't get a cut either so I'm not trying to advertise, just answering your question. They just wanted me to try it and give them some feed back. I'm going to try it behind a downrigger in the ocean and see what happens.

James Henry
08-21-2016, 12:18 AM
Great video,
Thank you

Vook
08-22-2016, 12:19 PM
Great footage! Thanks for sharing!