PDA

View Full Version : Phillips lake crowsnest

vinny
08-20-2016, 06:33 PM
Gonna ride the RZR into Phillips Lake tomorrow. Access used to be at the Provincial Park but I think it's now accessed from the scales across from TransCanada. Anyone confirm? Been years since I was up there.

SLH
08-20-2016, 09:11 PM
Good lord that's a pretty little walk, why don't you use the quads God gave you.

vinny
08-20-2016, 09:41 PM
Because I wanna drive the RZR. Thanks for the fatherly advice though.

SLH
08-20-2016, 10:19 PM
OK Big Shoots!

Enjoy your passing brush with nature.

vinny
08-21-2016, 08:01 AM
OK Big Shoots!

Enjoy your passing brush with nature.

Don't worry about me. I have lots of encounters with nature. We kayak, mountain bike, and do plenty of other things together as a family. In this particular instance however, I feel like taking my RZR for a ride. Perfectly legal, no mud bogging, staying on the trail, well within my rights as a tax paying citizen. But thanks for your 2 cents, none of which actually answered the question. Not that I'm surprised. Enjoy your day. I know I will.

Taco
08-21-2016, 08:10 AM
Just to confirm access, everyone seems to come in from the BC scale side. That's how I get to Phillips with my truck but to be fair it would be a shorter walk through Sentinel.

vinny
08-21-2016, 08:16 AM
Just to confirm access, everyone seems to come in from the BC scale side. That's how I get to Phillips with my truck but to be fair it would be a shorter walk through Sentinel.

Ok. That's what I figured. It's been forever since I've been up there so thought I'd do a quick drive up to see. I heard there is some private land to cross on the east access so scales it is. Thanks for the info.