PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ideas on where to go ??

Sandalius
03-19-2009, 03:34 PM
Hey everyone, I'm going fishing again this weekend - Sat or Sun maybe both. I'm looking for some ideas on where to go. It's already Thursday and I haven't picked a spot, I just can't decide. Last weekend at chain was fun but not to many fish.

I was thinking of going up north to fish with northern boys, but my scale isn't that good and my tape measure is a little off :evilgrin:( Sorry just giving some of you the gears - hope you guy have as much fun up there as we did down here, good luck.:)

So if anyone has an idea or suggestion that whould be awesome and if anyone wants to tag along send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.
Thanks
lonewolf
PS please do not suggest " go to hell " because I work there Mon to Fri :cry:

Cal
03-19-2009, 03:46 PM
All members from both north and south should all converge on a nutral lake, say Gull or Sylvan and then have a massive snowball fight for control of the lake. Loosers have to barbeque or somthing... bring your aprons you pansies!

jrs
03-19-2009, 04:31 PM
If you're in Calgary i'd say you'd better be hitting the pike lakes just before they close. The big girls will be moving shallow, this is the time of year when many of the southern's 30 lb pike are landed. You got lots of choice, Clear Lake, Twin Valley, Travers, all have big pike. I can't remember which are all open still off the top of my head but if theres pike this is the time to go after them.
Just what i would do this time of year.

uicehole
03-19-2009, 08:31 PM
I would suggest holding off on Travers till May 8th:D

jts1
03-19-2009, 09:37 PM
I think myself and another forum member are going to Clear on Sat. Always room for more.

Sandalius
03-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the suggestions guys : I think it's going to be clear
and maybe pcr on Sat. Anywhere out of the city is good for me :)

honda450
03-20-2009, 04:58 PM
Dang I never have a problem of people telling me where to go.:evilgrin: