PDA

View Full Version : Walleye tag question

FlyTheory
09-09-2016, 10:46 AM
Bear with me since this is my first time.. But I had been awarded a walleye tag. How do I get it and/or pick it up? Doesn't seem to be too much info on it. Or maybe I'm blind.
Thanks to who replies :)

Okotokian
09-09-2016, 10:48 AM
You mean awarded the right to buy a license? If you have been awarded one you will be able to buy it online at Alberta Relm.

As for tags you can order them on Relm as well. They mail them to you, or you an pick them up at F&W offices. Some kind person at Canadian tire might give you a few (they will for sure if you buy the license there).

FlyTheory
09-09-2016, 10:50 AM
I did purchase it but does it get mailed to me or do I have to go to a store like WSS to get it printed? Sorry for the rookie questions.

FlyTheory
09-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Ah thank you :)

Andy44
09-09-2016, 02:32 PM
You mean awarded the right to buy a license? If you have been awarded one you will be able to buy it online at Alberta Relm.

As for tags you can order them on Relm as well. They mail them to you, or you an pick them up at F&W offices. Some kind person at Canadian tire might give you a few (they will for sure if you buy the license there).

How do you buy undersubscribed walleye tags on the Relm website? I want to pick up some Class C tags for icefishing for pigeon lake but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do that.

Dragless
09-10-2016, 06:05 AM
Just go wherever they sell the license they can print em for you you get three