PDA

View Full Version : Don't get left out! Panic and stock up NOW!!!

rugatika
09-22-2016, 04:17 PM
:sHa_shakeshout:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/charlotte-violence-sparks-self-defense-gun-buying-spree/article/2602559

The explosion of racial violence in Charlotte, N.C. has led to a gun buying spree by locals worried about their safety.

At Hyatt Guns, one of the nation's largest, staff arrived Thursday morning after the second night of riots and encountered a line of buyers.

Scott N
09-22-2016, 04:19 PM
I still wonder if I'll see American Civil War, Part II in my lifetime.

silver lab
09-22-2016, 04:21 PM
God bless America.

Redfrog
09-22-2016, 04:30 PM
Guns or drywall??? HMMm.

Twisted Canuck
09-22-2016, 04:40 PM
Well I wasn't even in a panic, but I got a good deal on another couple of Sig Sauers last night, so I bought them both. Really, the average person should probably be more worried about me?:scared: I haven't stocked up on drywall though Red, it takes up way too much space, and it won't stop a jacketed round anyway. :)

Okotokian
09-22-2016, 05:57 PM
I haven't stocked up on drywall though Red, it takes up way too much space, and it won't stop a jacketed round anyway. :)

If they put a tariff on American Drywall, only criminals will have American drywall. ;)

Newview01
09-22-2016, 07:07 PM
Don't have to tell me twice..

Redfrog
09-22-2016, 07:10 PM
Guns or drywall??? HMMm.

Better get some carbon locked in at a good price as well before the tax hits.

drhu22
09-22-2016, 07:12 PM
:sHa_shakeshout:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/charlotte-violence-sparks-self-defense-gun-buying-spree/article/2602559
The explosion of racial violence in Charlotte, N.C. has led to a gun buying spree by locals worried about their safety.
At Hyatt Guns, one of the nation's largest, staff arrived Thursday morning after the second night of riots and encountered a line of buyers.

Ya, let's laugh at the consequences of the explosion of racial violence.

What an insensitive *****.

Buckhead
09-22-2016, 07:30 PM

Whatever.
This garbage is happening all the time.
Protect yourself and your family.
That is what matters.

drhu22
09-22-2016, 07:35 PM
Whatever.
This garbage is happening all the time.
Protect yourself and your family.
That is what matters.

So it's become the new norm... lets just go with it.

bubba 96
09-22-2016, 07:43 PM

Why is this racial it wasent a white officer that shot him, and reports are he had a gun...

Officers repeatedly told Scott to drop his gun, Putney said, but he didn't. Officer Brentley Vinson, who is also black, then shot him.

However the protesting is a different story..

propliner
09-22-2016, 07:44 PM

Why NOT laugh at the consequences of racial violence? It's happening for all the wrong reasons. You need to go find your safe place because it obviously ain't here. Sheesh.

drhu22
09-22-2016, 07:52 PM
Why NOT laugh at the consequences of racial violence? It's happening for all the wrong reasons. You need to go find your safe place because it obviously ain't here. Sheesh.

The more the ability to see our neighbors as ourselves is lost, the more we are ****ed as a society.

Im not looking for your *******ed up idea of a safe place, just common decency.

Ok, I'ld better sign off from this thread, but I don't apologise.

rugatika
09-22-2016, 09:10 PM

Triggered. :sHa_shakeshout:

You have to admit, years of liberal molly coddling have worked out quite well. :rolleye2: