PDA

View Full Version : Marty Senneker snaring video

Dr Death
03-22-2009, 07:05 AM
I've been told that master trapper Marty Senneker had made a DVD about snaring 'yotes. I am interested in purchasing one and was wondering if anyone knows how/where to get one?

Prdtrgttr
03-22-2009, 07:17 AM
I know he frequents the following site, there's also a thread about his DVD.
Hope this helps.

http://www.trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forum_summary

Steamer08
03-22-2009, 09:25 AM
Give him a call--403-725-2283

chickenman
03-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Mr death when you get one let me know if it teaches you how to snare coyotes or some of his trick or if he is just trying to sell snares and trapping supplies because i would like to buy one myself :evilgrin:
thank

gibb
03-22-2009, 11:58 AM
I have just finished building my first DVD/Video ever, it is titled "Mass Production Coyote Snaring" and is 2 hrs and 13 minutes in length.

One of very few Made In Canada

Some of the video's highlights include:

Effective use of the Stinger Kill Spring

Senneker's simplistic yet extremely effective Two Piece Snare and why to use such a snare.

Setting snares in a variety of conditions, my style of setting and blending and such . My prefered snare loop size and why.

Fence snares

Senneker's simple and most useful snare support

Proper use of Breakaway Devices featuring the 265 lb Senneker-Elite BAD, as well as the 645 lb Senneker-Elite for Wolf use. The emphasis is on using Breakaway Devices that actually work, which is a wonderful change from the norm!

Senneker Style Multiple catches

3/64" cable use on coyotes

Clean and humane, Instant Bloodless .22 Dispatch

Stinger Info for the Wolf trapper

and of course much much more.

The majority of the footage was shot day to day, and is depicted in an "On-the Line Style" experience.

One of my goals was to make a video that was not boring! I hate trapping videos that are boring!
Cost of this video is $59.95 plus shipping plus GST
Shipping of $3.00
GST amount $3.15
No PST (Alberta based product!), Cheques or Money Orders are fine.

Marty Senneker
Box 58
Hays, AB
T0K 1B0