PDA

View Full Version : Retired Nova Scotia guy looking for fishing buddy.

oceansurf334
03-25-2009, 11:16 AM
Hey,
I am a retired guy living in NS and I am looking for a fishing buddy to take my trip of a lifetime. I want to fly fish Alberta and maybe Montana. I can go it alone but would like to have some company. I would need help with transportation and would share all expenses. My schedule is very flexible. I can offer a reciprocal trip to Cape Breton for Atlantic Salmon if anyone is interested in coming East. My email is oceansurf334@gmail.com

Thanks....Chuck

H2O
03-25-2009, 12:39 PM
Hi Chuck,

If you happen to come to Alberta I'd be happy to take you out fly fishing. I have a drift boat if you want to float the Bow River or if you prefer a mountain stream I can help you out or point you in the right direction. I also have access to a lake with Rainbow trout which some are 10lbs+

I am also from Cape Breton, where about do you live? I grew up on Junction Road by Grand Lake. I was back last September for Atlantic salmon and hope to return again this year. Maybe we could work something out.

In the mean time take a look at my website www.flyfishingthebow.com . You won't find many specific Alberta locations there but you'll get a general idea.

Cheers.