PDA

View Full Version : Bait Shop ( the movie)

Walleyes
03-27-2009, 10:53 PM
Just watched a bit of a humorous movie called Bait Shop. It stars Bill Engville and Billy Ray Cirus. And yah its about as good as it sounds but not a bad comedy about fishing and the pro bass tourneys. It ain't going to win no Oscar of course but its got a few good moments to it and a guy can get a few laughs out of himself watching it.

I rented it from Movie Gallery if anyone is interested. Like I said no great comedy but not a bad nights entertainment. I know a few on here would get a kick out of it check it out..

dodger
03-28-2009, 09:59 AM
New release or old?
Thanks, Dodger.

Big.Bear
03-28-2009, 10:49 AM
New release or old?
Thanks, Dodger.

its newer

BushWacked
03-28-2009, 11:19 AM
watched it a few months ago. also rented it from movie gallery. I got a kick out of it.

Albertahog
03-28-2009, 11:34 AM
Bait Shop ( the movie) :lol::lol::lol: its good for a laugh.:)

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
03-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Hummmmm I guess I know what im doing tonight .

Walleyes
03-29-2009, 09:42 AM
Well just wondering if you watched the movie last night BBJ and if so what did you think of it. ??

whitewolf
03-30-2009, 12:38 PM
it was filmed on lake toho at the marina i used to work at ...dont know if the marina is still called big toho marina or not since my friend sold it years ago

Rigg dogg
03-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Hey wolf I was just down there at the marina last week.

It's still called Big Toho, a guy named Mark Detweiler owns it now.
The guide I was fishing with knows him pretty well. We were in there weighing the Big one I caught and having a few beer.

Great little spot. I will have to go and get the movie now, see if anything looks familiar.

whitewolf
03-31-2009, 08:55 AM
ya i picked it of right away...couldnt belive my eyes...still looks basically the same after all these years...inside looks different but outside still looks the same and good to here the bass fishing is getting better down there...we caught plenty of big ones that is for sure...have seen a few 17 pounders out of there