PDA

View Full Version : HillBilly Cat Fishing

albertadave
03-29-2009, 07:13 PM
Not sure how they're doing this but it's kind of cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZXmKwY4Z3A

Da Jimmer
03-29-2009, 07:20 PM
They pretty much find a hole or over hang were the catfish hang out, then basically get it to eat they're arm. :wave:

Walleyes
03-29-2009, 08:09 PM
I saw a program on Wild T.V with this on it quite a while back talk about hillbilly or what. I don't know if I would have the cahoonas to be sticken my arm in something that I can't see what it is lolo. Crazy stuff.

gramps73
03-29-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm with you on that Walleyes, you don't know what woould be in those hole. Not only that but that water looks nice and fresh.:lol:

butcherboy
03-29-2009, 08:32 PM
I used to work with some boys from down south who used to do this and they called it "Noodlin." They also told stories of while doing this and almost having fingers and arms chewed on by snapping turtles. Not for me.

catnthehat
03-29-2009, 08:56 PM
I used to work with some boys from down south who used to do this and they called it "Noodlin." They also told stories of while doing this and almost having fingers and arms chewed on by snapping turtles. Not for me.

Saw a vid of a guy CATCHING snapping turtles with his hands - now THAT is "out there"!!:lol:
Cat

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
03-29-2009, 09:18 PM
That's awesome I seen on dirty jobs with Mike Roe he was doing that . I think its more funner to catch them and fight them threw rod and reel .