PDA

View Full Version : Michelle reservoir

kinwahkly
12-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Any body have any info on ice fishing Michelle Reservoir out in Cypress hills by the hat ?

FCLightning
12-05-2016, 06:02 PM
Don't know about Michelle reservoir, but they sure have spent a wad of cash on Reesor Lake which is advertised as being developed for a trout fishery. Brand new pavement all the way to the lake and a "fishing" dock that fits a dozen picnic tables close enough to the edge that you can lunch and hold your rod at the same time.

Positrac
12-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Any body have any info on ice fishing Michelle Reservoir out in Cypress hills by the hat ?

I was hunting in the area at the beginning of November. Sat there for an hour on the 5th and watched a bunch of fish being caught from people on shore. There was probably 20 people fishing the reservoir that day. 21 degrees out and beautiful. Wish I had a rod as the fishing looked pretty good.

FCLightning
12-05-2016, 08:11 PM
I was hunting in the area at the beginning of November. Sat there for an hour on the 5th and watched a bunch of fish being caught from people on shore. There was probably 20 people fishing the reservoir that day. 21 degrees out and beautiful. Wish I had a rod as the fishing looked pretty good.

Elk hunting? Heard there were a couple of bulls taken in the hills north of there.

Positrac
12-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Elk hunting? Heard there were a couple of bulls taken in the hills north of there.

Muley draw.

Saw a herd of Elk with one big bull in it though. The herd was over 100 animals.

Stubb
12-11-2016, 09:13 AM
7" and fish are biting.