PDA

View Full Version : North Vs South Truce...

jts1
04-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Well I am thinking of doing a trip up north , Edmonton way come open water. Do any of you north guys want to show a low life southerner how you boys do it up there. I promise not to out fish you. :cool: Any info on local lakes would be great. Large Bows and Eyes anywhere up there ?

jpietrzak1979
04-04-2009, 09:06 PM
Be happy to join in, swap some experiences and learn the southern ways. ;) Should make a goodbye to winter fishing blues event :P

redneck posse
04-04-2009, 09:08 PM
we might be able to find you some fish. :lol:

Rumtan
04-05-2009, 07:27 AM
Come on up.....I would be glad to show you some of the spots I fish. I will fish with just about anyone except the mother-in-law, because fishing is supposed to be fun. Let us know when your planning on being up this way and we can set something up.

WayneChristie
04-05-2009, 07:49 AM
Come on up.....I would be glad to show you some of the spots I fish. I will fish with just about anyone except the mother-in-law, because fishing is supposed to be fun. Let us know when your planning on being up this way and we can set something up.

your mother in law know how to swim? :lol:

dodger
04-05-2009, 04:30 PM
To many replies of help, I smell a trap !!!!! :lol:
Dodger.

SuCraM
04-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Well I can vouch for BBJ and redneckposee as I have fished with both of them and they are awesome guys from that neck of the woods.

redneck posse
04-05-2009, 04:57 PM
rumtan is one of the group also and a very good guy to fish with.. SuCraM is a great guy to fish with as well for a flames fan:sick::lol::lol::lol:

Jamie
04-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Well I am thinking of doing a trip up north , Edmonton way come open water. Do any of you north guys want to show a low life southerner how you boys do it up there. I promise not to out fish you. :cool: Any info on local lakes would be great. Large Bows and Eyes anywhere up there ?

Back to the wall my friend...

:lol::lol:
No issues from anyone on this board.. Well other than one clown.

Jamie