PDA

View Full Version : Where can a guy get Oilers autographs at Rogers?

bessiedog
12-26-2016, 10:02 PM
Ok, so I got tickets to the LA game on the 29th for my son and I. This is probably a once in our lifetime thing cause Oil tix are freakishly expensive and we live 6 hours away.
I really want to make this night special for my boy. I'd like him to have a chance at getting an autograph.

We're going to show up there early and ask at Rogers Place, but if anyone here has some info they can share.... I'd sure appreciate it.

I'm not looking for directions to your private Oilers autograph honey hole... just maybe point us in the general direction. ;)

Thanks in advance.

R3illy
12-26-2016, 11:12 PM
at the old rexall we hung out where the oilers drove out and they would all stop to sign everyones autographs. We didnt realize they did this and just happened to strike up a conversation with others who were hanging around.

Not sure where the oilers exit at the new arena but thats where you will want to wait after the game.

diamond k
12-27-2016, 09:37 AM
Email the oilers PR office. They are usually pretty good about this stuff as long as you don't have 50 pictures to sign that you are going to turn around and sell tomorrow.

Habfan
12-27-2016, 06:42 PM
Go to the pre skate, hold your kid on your shoulders so he's just above the glass by the blue line, tell him to yell at his favorite player for an autograph. Worked for me with Pat Roy !!:sHa_shakeshout:

roper1
12-27-2016, 07:00 PM
Trade the tickets for when the Flames are up there then go to the visitor's dressing room............:thinking-006:

ETOWNCANUCK
12-27-2016, 08:45 PM
at the old rexall we hung out where the oilers drove out and they would all stop to sign everyones autographs. We didnt realize they did this and just happened to strike up a conversation with others who were hanging around.

Not sure where the oilers exit at the new arena but thats where you will want to wait after the game.

I did that as a kid.

pinelakeperch
12-27-2016, 10:10 PM
If possible, try going to the morning skate and sit near the benches. You'll have a hard time otherwise, they're pretty locked in at game time. Good luck, hopefully you can get something.