PDA

View Full Version : daughter ties a fly

fluxcore
04-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Well not really but she did pick the colours and dubbing, I wonder if it will catch a fish on the bow this weekend :lol: Ill be sure to post a pic if it does.

hal53
04-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Well not really but she did pick the colours and dubbing, I wonder if it will catch a fish on the bow this weekend :lol: Ill be sure to post a pic if it does.
been a few years since I've fished the bow....but drag it slowly, thru' the undercuts...should entice a brown.....BTW...looks like u have a fishing partner..enjoy...but beware...took only about 2 yrs. until my girl was outfishing the old guy.....BADLY....something about a woman's touch

fluxcore
04-08-2009, 07:14 PM
She cant seem to fish enough unfortunatly she had a rough year, she refused
to touch (use)anyones rod but her own and ended up without a fish all winter:rolleyes: the last ice fishing season had her landing perch after perch and the season before that she pulled up her first pike. I can only hope next season is better for her:lol:

honda450
04-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Nice pics fluxcore. Once ya fly fish your hooked. :wave: I throw the weirdest looking fly in the water sometimes with great results. Have fun.:wave:

fluxcore
04-08-2009, 07:17 PM
I know its hard to imagine a little one pulling up a pike almost as long as her but she was walking well and it was on a tip-up it was extreamly funny

jts1
04-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Them pics are great Good to see that you share that time with your young one. Cheers....