PDA

View Full Version : magnum3 plus

linger
01-31-2017, 04:27 PM
Hello everyone im looking for a ripper blade for a older mag 3 plus ice auger does anyone know who would carry them in edmonton thanks:)

SamSteele
02-01-2017, 05:29 AM
I haven't had any luck finding SM chipper blades locally. All I can find is online out of the states.

I just took my blades to R&R Sharpening on the west end to get them refreshed but haven't had it out to see how it does now. Might be an option if you have an old blade. 178St and 107 ave.

SS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

linger
02-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Thanks samsteele yes i have the old blade so will get it resharpened.:)

LutherDLG
02-01-2017, 12:53 PM
I haven't had any luck finding SM chipper blades locally. All I can find is online out of the states.

I just took my blades to R&R Sharpening on the west end to get them refreshed but haven't had it out to see how it does now. Might be an option if you have an old blade. 178St and 107 ave.

SS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually found it really hard to replace my SM Lazer blades as well. Nobody had them locally and everything online was out of the US. I know there are some folks on here who order them out of a shop in Ontario - so maybe that an option for your chipper?

I got my old ones sharpened locally as backups and ordered a new set on Amazon...another idea for you!

linger
02-01-2017, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the info:)