PDA

View Full Version : Queen Charlotte Rental

Scott h
04-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Just thought I'd throw this out and see if anyone's interested.
Our family has a 4 bedroom , 2 bathroom fully furnished (stocked kitchen, TV,VCR, Stereo,Linen,freezers, BBQ, etc etc ), duplex in Masset QCI . We use the place a few times a year (summer fishing , fall blacktails and winter steelhead).When we're not using it we have been renting it out to a few other people to help cover the costs associated with keeping a property up there. One fella that has been using it for the last few years for a month each summer is not able to use it this year ( damn reccesion )so it is currently going to be empty for part of the summer unless someone else is interested. We charge $90/night +$10 for each extra person . We are only about 8 blocks away from Naden Lodge and Masset House Lodge and as anyone who's been up their knows the fishing is hard to beat . It is surprisingly easy to get to from Alberta (15 hour drive Calgary to Prince Rupert ) and there are a lot of people using smaller lake style boats to fish from ( use some common sense of course ). As it is a private house we certainly hope anyone using it will treat it with respect and so far we have had nothing but great guys using it (of course they're all fisherman , what would you expect ) .
If anyones interested let me know and I'll post some pics:wave:

Scott

Scott h
04-14-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi Wapitii
I got your PM but was unable to get any pics added to it - yes I am an computer idiot - I'll attach a few pics of the house here to see if it's what you may be looking for . Again it's in Masset and about 1.5 min from the boat launch (depending on traffic :lol: ) . It's the arguably the best area on the island for fishing and is about 15 min to north beach , where the crabbing is done with hand nets and chest waders . It is also open for quads for about 90 kms of beach . You have to try it to believe it. If you want any more pics sent to your email let me know or send me a phone # and we can talk. I can also post other pics on this post if anyone has any specific requests of the area .

Thanks
Scott H

savagencounter
04-14-2009, 10:46 AM
were are planning a trip out there mid june for a week and a half pm me a number and price for a week stay by the way do you know the fairy costs with truck and trailer?

Scott h
05-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Hi Babbot
Check your PM about the time period in july .

Scott

Ken07AOVette
05-18-2009, 07:56 PM
Sounds like a great time, I am thinking we will have to talk about this deal. Are there boat rentals available? Can you PM me your phone #? I am thinking last week June/1st week July.