PDA

View Full Version : Pigeon lake draw!

fishwhisperer
04-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Hello everybody!

I just applied for the walleye draw for pigeon lake. Now, if i do happen to get drawn, I don't have a boat. I can wait for winter though (but who wants to do that). My question is: does anyone know of a place around pigeon I can rent a boat? If you have any info on this let me know. Like I said I can wait for winter but would really like to get out in the summer anyway.

goober
04-13-2009, 03:47 PM
There is a place to rent boats at Zeiners campground. I can not remember the price but I have rented from them a couple times.

redneck posse
04-13-2009, 04:16 PM
last year you didn't need a boat i filled all 3 tags from the provincal park boat launch. give me a pm and if i get my draws or not we can head out fishing.

Bear Ballz
04-13-2009, 07:45 PM
There is a place to rent boats at Zeiners campground. I can not remember the price but I have rented from them a couple times.

I don't think that rental spot exists anymore, I'm sure it wasn't there the last couple years. It was called Splish Splash rentals I believe.

Safety D
04-13-2009, 08:30 PM
Just fish off the docks at Mullhurst Bay and it will take you an hour to fill them in June....

fishwhisperer
04-14-2009, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the info. Really wish I had a boat of my own but economy won't allow mw at this time, lol.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
04-14-2009, 11:03 PM
last year you didn't need a boat i filled all 3 tags from the provincal park boat launch. give me a pm and if i get my draws or not we can head out fishing.

Getting new friend eh Kevin since ill be outta town for 61/2 weeks.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: