PDA

View Full Version : Still 3 hole limit

livinstone
02-11-2017, 05:26 PM
Well went to megreger west of lomond to where the road crosses it and see water under the bridge and right on the edge there 3 holes and rods and a guy watching from the comfort of his car now l know what l have been doing wrong.

jr_80
02-11-2017, 05:33 PM
What is your point here? You witnessed someone committing an offence, or you plan to do the same? Did you report it to F&W or go on the internet and make an open ended statement?

CNP
02-11-2017, 09:34 PM
or maybe:

there were more people involved that you didn't see;
the third rod didn't have a line in the water;

just sayin'.................thinking something is up...........is not knowing something is up.

livinstone
02-12-2017, 07:39 AM
yES 3 lines in water and 1 car 1 person and yes 3 drilled holes and right off the road so why be so greedy and no lam just letting it know rather then be on hold for a hour just to have him leave.

58thecat
02-12-2017, 09:39 AM
Well went to megreger west of lomond to where the road crosses it and see water under the bridge and right on the edge there 3 holes and rods and a guy watching from the comfort of his car now l know what l have been doing wrong.

Meh maybe a friendly chat if the fella was in the wrong he would more than likely thank you and correct his set up if indeed there was not another in the vehicle napping...

Xbolt7mm
02-12-2017, 10:13 AM
Meh maybe a friendly chat if the fella was in the wrong he would more than likely thank you and correct his set up if indeed there was not another in the vehicle napping...

Likely an old guy who never remembered it changed to two. Doubt if there was another person or there would have been four

SNAPFisher
02-12-2017, 01:06 PM
yES 3 lines in water and 1 car 1 person and yes 3 drilled holes and right off the road so why be so greedy and no lam just letting it know rather then be on hold for a hour just to have him leave.

Good thing you told the forum. That'll get em! ..... :snapoutofit:

livinstone
02-12-2017, 02:35 PM
lam glad because that guy that is probably on this site will stop going there and stop being so self centred or even better the F/W will start doing checks they are great guys:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Brandonkop
02-12-2017, 04:38 PM
lam glad because that guy that is probably on this site will stop going there and stop being so self centred or even better the F/W will start doing checks they are great guys:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Yeah that's not how reality works though. Posting here is useless to tell you the truth. Better off just report a poacher next time.

58thecat
02-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Likely an old guy who never remembered it changed to two. Doubt if there was another person or there would have been four

We shall never know but like I mentioned a friendly chat. Reminder if not legal.:)

Jeff336
02-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Maybe your eyes weren't seeing the whole picture? Or maybe they were who knows but this sounds like the time I was fishing with my father in law in ontario. We had a C/O come barreling into our set up, all hot and heavy to write us tickets for too many lines. We had to politely (but not too politley) remind him that the other lines were for my 85 year old grand father who doesn't require a license. He was sitting in the truck warming up. So moral of the story maybe he was completely legal, and you didn't bother to get al the facts.

waterninja
02-12-2017, 08:54 PM
Could someone please explain to me the reason for this thread? OP, you just wasted 4 mins and 35 seconds of time that i will never get back.

quadmaster
02-13-2017, 09:54 AM
Ice Fishing..

gopher67
02-13-2017, 08:23 PM
A couple weeks ago i had called the f&w on a person doing the same thing 2 guys fishing and 6 rods were out