PDA

View Full Version : Lac La Nonne Info Please

EYEGUY
02-18-2017, 11:01 AM
Hello to all. New to the board. First post. Hope someone could help. Thanks. Was thinking of trying Lac La Nonne for the first time on Monday. Would anyone have any ice conditions and a possible location to access the lake. Maybe a general side of the lake to start on. I know I will have to do some major searching to find the fish, but a general area to start would be a great start. Thank you.

idaman
02-18-2017, 11:21 AM
Hello to all. New to the board. First post. Hope someone could help. Thanks. Was thinking of trying Lac La Nonne for the first time on Monday. Would anyone have any ice conditions and a possible location to access the lake. Maybe a general side of the lake to start on. I know I will have to do some major searching to find the fish, but a general area to start would be a great start. Thank you.

Close to the reed island just out south of the Connie May store off township Rd 651 should equal some burbs, walleye and pike.
Or straight out from the public boat launch on south side of lake on the other side of large island in the channel between the island and the reed island fish the nice drop for walleye, pike, burbs and whites.

EYEGUY
02-18-2017, 12:19 PM
Thank you idaman. Will start there and see what happens.

neilsledder
02-19-2017, 01:03 PM
Haven't been on the lake this year. But the lake usually has a ice heave in the middle so watch that. The west side of the lake if your coming from the city is the easiest for you. It's called willow point it's a good place and the deepest part of the lake. South east is there's a nice boat launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EYEGUY
02-19-2017, 07:19 PM
Thanks neilsledder. I have a feeling I will be wondering the lake a lot until I can find some fish.