PDA

View Full Version : Boater Licence - Help

BigBuck$
03-01-2017, 01:15 PM
I completed my boater licence way back before it was even mandatory (I'm thinking 5 - 8 years ago). I recently lost my card so I called the Government number because I couldn't remember who I did the course through. Turns out they have no record of me in the system.

I have no choice but to re-take the course. Anyone know of a quick one where you can just challenge the exam or am I committed to another 3 hours of boring useless crap?

Thanks

bubba 96
03-01-2017, 01:40 PM
I completed my boater licence way back before it was even mandatory (I'm thinking 5 - 8 years ago). I recently lost my card so I called the Government number because I couldn't remember who I did the course through. Turns out they have no record of me in the system.

I have no choice but to re-take the course. Anyone know of a quick one where you can just challenge the exam or am I committed to another 3 hours of boring useless crap?

Thanks

I got mine walking out of bass pro, they plunk you down infront of a computer, you do the test, if you pass they charge you, if you fail, you do it again..i passed first time, its pretty basic, they set my 12 yr up as well for fun while I was doing mine and he missed by 2 questions.

huntsfurfish
03-01-2017, 01:41 PM
I went through boaterexam.com

My card was getting very hard to read. Sent them a Photo copy and they reissued, bought 3 cards.

Like you got mine very early and they were no longer in business(at least I couldnt find them). So I went with boaterexam.com

Sorry dont know if you can just challenge, but you could contact and find out.

I found them quick on communications and good to deal with.

Hope that helps some.

https://www.boaterexam.com/canada/