PDA

View Full Version : Blackstone Outfitters

Elnino54
02-26-2007, 08:16 PM
I'm sure I heard about this outfitter on this forum in the past. Can anyone share some experiences they may have had with them. They seem very good to deal with in the preliminary stages........thx.

cmfic1
02-27-2007, 12:38 AM
I used to Guide in the area South of them, I had a buddy who Guided there fro several years, and Killed alot of nice animals. back then it was owned by Lee Bolster, its a very, very good area for all game. Gunslinger & Monster Muley (Members here) hunted Caribou with Jim Fink, a few years ago. I think there were 5 guys on their Hunt and they were all successful, including Gunslinger shooting a pretty noce Mtn Griz.

What were you interested in Hunting for?

Duk Dog
02-27-2007, 01:01 AM
A buddy of mine guided for them for a couple of seasons a few years back. Never heard of any complaints, and they ended up with some nice animals.

nube
02-27-2007, 11:19 AM
very good rams there but they are very pricey. I think they have won some awards for a couple of there rams the last few years but I can't remember for sure.

gunslinger
02-27-2007, 08:58 PM
guys i shot a buty grizz with jim and adrianne along with my family harvesting 7 caribou with them, lets not forget that jim is one of the best pilots in the north and can set you down anywhere, trust me..they have a very hard working crew and a very good quantity of rams in the area, your chance at a 60 + moose is also good with them,deffintly cannot go wrong booking with jim and adrianne as you will leave as a friend not a client....defffintly a first class outfit.

Elnino54
02-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Thx. Gunslinger, perhaps it was you that had posted a thread about them in the past. When it comes time, I'll be booking with them for sure........