PDA

View Full Version : So here might be a dumb question...

openfire
03-11-2017, 10:09 PM
I have been fishing with my little guy at chested the last few weekends but never caught one big enough to keep.

He really wants to keep one so Im going to take him someone a little farther where you can keep whatever you catch.

Here is my question, I know I get 2 holes, does he also get 2? he has no licence but is under 10?

Can you also catch the limit? or do we just share what I can get with my licence?

Thanks

TIPUP69
03-11-2017, 10:21 PM
both of you are allowed 2 lines
and you are both allowed to keep a limit provided you each caught your own limit, so if you are allowed 10 perch each and he caught 15 and you caught 8 legally the two of you can only go home with 18 perch hope this helps.

openfire
03-11-2017, 10:22 PM
both of you are allowed 2 lines
and you are both allowed to keep a limit provided you each caught your own limit, so if you are allowed 10 perch each and he caught 15 and you caught 8 legally the two of you can only go home with 18 perch hope this helps.

It does, thank you kindly !

kouleerunner
03-12-2017, 12:34 PM
You would not believe how often this question is asked, believe it or not. I do wish there was some clarification I the regs just to make it clearer. Obviously, it can be difficult to understand from the regulations as it us now.