PDA

View Full Version : Mora hand auger blades

nube
03-18-2017, 11:01 PM
I got given a hand auger and the blades are all rusted. I cleaned them up and it says Mora on it. The blades are 3 thumb widths apart from end to end so about 3 inches. Can anyone tell me what sized blades and or auger size this is for?
I am trying to track down the right sized blades. I am thinking a 6 inch auger?

RavYak
03-18-2017, 11:45 PM
Measure the auger ;) but probably a 6 lol

If it is the flat style like on a swedebore that I am guessing it is then you can check canadian tire or if my memory is correct an eskimo hand auger replacement blade might work(double check bolt spacing). If it is the curved style for a finbore auger then just need to find finbore mora blades(we sell them at the fishin hole).

nube
03-19-2017, 06:51 PM
Thanks. Checked Fishing hole and they couldn't help me. Said they didn't have any blades like I had. was going to order online but they come in so many sizes.

RavYak
03-19-2017, 10:26 PM
Thanks. Checked Fishing hole and they couldn't help me. Said they didn't have any blades like I had. was going to order online but they come in so many sizes.

The size is simply the size of hole the auger cuts which can easily be measured on your auger. Just measure the diameter of what blades would cut.