PDA

View Full Version : Our Salmon Episode on Wild TV This Week

Serengeti Charters
03-28-2017, 02:37 PM
Hi guys,

Check out our salmon episode with Wes David and Fishing the Wild West this week on WildTV.

Airs at 3pm Alberta time on Wednesday, 2:30pm on Thursday, and 2:30pm Sunday as well.

Some nice Chinook into the mid 20's and some Coho as well as some halibut, limited on halibut fairly easily but they only show one during the episode...only have 22minutes after all!

Hope you guys enjoy it,

David

Serengeti Charters
03-28-2017, 03:29 PM
We have one more slot in July open too guys, July 4-6, but June and August are sold out. Still some great discounted deals to be had for end of May fishing and beginning of Sept. End of May is extremely under rated as the Chinook fishing is often lights out on fish in the 15-20lb range that fight hard. Bottom fishing and halibut are great all year, so give me a shout if you're interested :)

Kodiak
03-29-2017, 02:26 PM
I recorded all those times local and BC time but nothing even close to your shows.

Hope the guide id wrong ?? Anyone ??

Serengeti Charters
03-29-2017, 04:28 PM
I think the guide is wrong for Fishing the Wild West in many cases as it is it's first year on the air. I know for 100% that the Thursday and Saturday times are correct as watched it last week on those days and our first bottom fish episode as well. :)

Maybe see what recorded, as may be there :)