PDA

View Full Version : My Line Dancer

tigar
04-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Has anybody seen this infomercial?

http://www.mylinedancer.com/

I'm not one for infomercials but this one looked interesting, and if it help you catch fish then I'd give it a try.

Okotokian
04-21-2009, 10:20 AM
I've seen the commercials. Thing is, it looks like a device that could be EASILY constructed by anyone who wanted to. A really big plastic coated paper clip would probably do the trick.

tigar
04-21-2009, 10:32 AM
:lol:haha That's very true, now I'm sitting at my desk with a hand full of paperclips trying to make one of my own.

LongDraw
04-21-2009, 11:22 AM
No comment on the line dancer, but I sure love my Pancake Puff Pan!

I-Love-Eyes
04-21-2009, 12:44 PM
I ordered one of these linedancers for my husband for Christmas. It comes out of the States. Don't know (yet) if they work like they say but will try this summer. BTW, I was in the Fishin Hole at WEM (end of March) and they have linedancers there :rolleyes:so don't order off TV

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
04-21-2009, 10:13 PM
They definitely don't do as they show on TV , but gotta admit they do add some really neat motion to your lure . I must say using braided line is the best to use as after awhile using mono line beats it up something fierce . Anyway all in all not a bad product , but could be better how , im not sure .

Freedom55
04-22-2009, 09:38 AM
The same action can be duplicated with your index finger, plus you can turn it on or off automatically. No shipping & handling. That ad will have you believe that they invented this old trick when it was actually Bandaid brand bandaids.
Dave Si

JohninAB
04-22-2009, 10:25 AM
Paper clip or finger will do the same thing at a fraction of the cost!

Waxy
04-22-2009, 11:32 AM
LOL. I look forward to the fishing reports. :D

No way I'd be using that thing. Talk about stressing your line. On top of that, unless you're using a large spinning reel, a braided or superline, and the line is constantly tight, that slight wobble it creates will have very little effect on the lure by the time slack, stretch, and line length the motion has to travel are considered.

Gimmick...

Waxy

P.S. I have a Flying Lure for sale if anyone wants it. :lol:

ESOXangler
04-23-2009, 07:58 PM
save your money and buy the hercules hooks and mighty putty

04-24-2009, 12:29 AM
save your money and buy the hercules hooks and mighty putty

I wish a guy could still buy the Banjo minnow that thing was friggin amazing for fishing for big pike , Ive been looking since last spring when my last one fell apart .

Mudslide
04-24-2009, 12:57 AM
"I wish a guy could still buy the Banjo minnow that thing was friggin amazing for fishing for big pike , Ive been looking since last spring when my last one fell apart ."

They have em at Bass Pro. They're in the banjo minnow section. :)

04-24-2009, 01:54 AM
"I wish a guy could still buy the Banjo minnow that thing was friggin amazing for fishing for big pike , Ive been looking since last spring when my last one fell apart ."

They have em at Bass Pro. They're in the banjo minnow section. :)

ARE YOU FRIGGEN SERIOUS !!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love: