PDA

View Full Version : Peerless Lake Info

Chris5672
05-31-2017, 09:55 AM
Hey guys and gals, just wondering if someone could maybe give me some help with peerless, never been there but thinking of going up. Not looking for honey holes just some info about the lake. If anyone has been up there recently or just some general information, was gonna take the wife up to try somewhere different. Thanks for any help you may have

Talking moose
05-31-2017, 10:18 AM
Be careful for theft.

Manning74
05-31-2017, 02:37 PM
Was there recently my generator and coolers went missing while i was on the water

Sooner
05-31-2017, 03:12 PM
Be careful for theft.

Which has been going on since I fished there almost 30 yrs back. Lock it up and out of sight when not around your camp or vehicles is what the Rcmp told us all after a night of thefts. We and many others got hit during the night while all slept in their trailers. Food, booze and fuel were the main targets back then.

Big lake, can get nasty, some of the biggest waves I have been on have been on Peerless and Graham.

FISHBATTEREDBEER
06-03-2017, 03:55 PM
lock and load!!! Buddy went up there,put his guns on display and tied his man eating dog so the locals could see it.The locals troll the campground for stuff.Its best to have someone stay back while fishing. Was the same at Heart.Lots of gravel to get there.