PDA

View Full Version : Leduc Res/trout pond - clear shore access?

Jason.seaward
06-24-2017, 11:01 AM
Hi!
I am going to be taking my disabled father-in-law out tomorrow to fish. I have been looking for easy shore access spots close to parking, located between Edmonton and Ponoka. Looking at maps, I think that the Leduc Res might be an option, but I have never fished there before.

It looks like close parking and access, but how bushy is it at shore? He can only stand for a few min and will probably want to sit in a chair while his bobber bobs. Would this location be good?

Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks and enjoy the lovely weather!

Solominotaur
06-24-2017, 11:14 AM
Hi!
I am going to be taking my disabled father-in-law out tomorrow to fish. I have been looking for easy shore access spots close to parking, located between Edmonton and Ponoka. Looking at maps, I think that the Leduc Res might be an option, but I have never fished there before.

It looks like close parking and access, but how bushy is it at shore? He can only stand for a few min and will probably want to sit in a chair while his bobber bobs. Would this location be good?

Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks and enjoy the lovely weather!
Beaumont fishing pond, has a lot of very good spots with little to no weeds. One spots it's just off the walkway I can give GPS cords if you'd like

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk