PDA

View Full Version : Going to Dawson creek

Wesr
07-26-2017, 04:30 PM
Going for a few days for work, any advice for where to check out? What fishing is particularly good there? Licensing warnings/advise?

elkdump
07-26-2017, 05:18 PM
Only single Barbless hooks in streams ,

No bait in streams,

No live bait,

No fin-fish or parts of fin-fish for bait in any waters

You can purchase a short term non resident 1 week fishing licence or a 1 year non resident

Go online or get fishing regs from the goods store ( Corlanes Sports) near circle in town

That's it for free info , now you have to pay !

this is BC you know( Bring-Cash):scared0018:

Game Hunter
07-26-2017, 08:52 PM
Only single Barbless hooks in streams ,

No bait in streams,

No live bait,

No fin-fish or parts of fin-fish for bait in any waters

You can purchase a short term non resident 1 week fishing licence or a 1 year non resident

Go online or get fishing regs from the goods store ( Corlanes Sports) near circle in town

That's it for free info , now you have to pay !

this is BC you know( Bring-Cash):scared0018:

Is this all of bc?
Heading to fairmont bc

Game Hunter
07-26-2017, 08:54 PM
Sorry to hijack, I've fished Swan lake with success, it actually borders alberta/bc
If you don't want to purchase a licence out of province

DRE75
07-27-2017, 08:13 AM
One Island Lake is decent as well, or it used to be a few years back when I lived in Dawson.

elkdump
07-27-2017, 03:31 PM
Sorry to hijack, I've fished Swan lake with success, it actually borders alberta/bc
If you don't want to purchase a licence out of province

You didn't get tagged by BC MOE , or it would have been $175 fine and loss of fishing gear,for no fishing licence,

WRONG ! Alberta fishing licence is not acceptable for Swan Lake, only BC fishing licence is acceptable, total BC MOE enforcement and regulations ,

elkdump
07-27-2017, 03:33 PM
Is this all of bc?
Heading to fairmont bc

Yes, all of BC,

Plus many BC lakes have tackle restrictions, single hooks, no treble hooks, and no fin- fish bait in all waters of BC