PDA

View Full Version : NSR bycatch

Brandonkop
09-05-2017, 02:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FawE1vmnE4Q the unsung heroes of filling a slow day of sturgeon fishing. This is for you suckers, walleye and goldeye.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Dweb
09-05-2017, 02:46 PM
Love the videos featuring your uncle , the way you two interact while fishing brings me joy watching haha awesome

Brandonkop
09-05-2017, 06:29 PM
Love the videos featuring your uncle , the way you two interact while fishing brings me joy watching haha awesomeThanks. We've done a lot of fishing over the years and have a lot of fun out on the water whether hard or liquid. Glad you enjoy it. I should probably go easier on my dad when he's along. He hasn't quite focused as much time on fishing but sure dedicated his life to working hard and helping get me and my brothers a great start in life.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Talking moose
09-05-2017, 06:57 PM
Been getting a lot of small walleye, red tail suckers and goldeye the last week or so, haven't seen a sturgeon in over a week where I fish. River is low but it was Climbing yesterday.

Brandonkop
09-05-2017, 07:41 PM
Been getting a lot of small walleye, red tail suckers and goldeye the last week or so, haven't seen a sturgeon in over a week where I fish. River is low but it was Climbing yesterday.

Nice, I was just in town this weekend for a wedding. Drove up Friday night and got home last night. So even though I had fishing rods I did not wet a hook. I heard about the new big thing in the city on the river. The Accidental Beach. Sounds like a big hit! We'll see if I make it back before things freeze up out there.