PDA

View Full Version : Hasse Pike

Sartorius
05-07-2009, 03:32 PM
In the "anyone know when they start stocking?" thread, Morph1 mentioned people catching pike at Hasse Lake. Has anyone else caught pike at Hasse?

Fishin' Fool
05-07-2009, 08:25 PM
I saw a pike on my Aqua-Vu at Hasse this past winter.

Morph1
05-08-2009, 07:47 AM
In the "anyone know when they start stocking?" thread, Morph1 mentioned people catching pike at Hasse Lake. Has anyone else caught pike at Hasse?

When we were there last weekend, there were even hardly any fish on fish finder, and last wednesday when I was there in the evening, all I seen pulled was 3-4" perch lol and just few of them, I was able to hook to 2 of them on a fly ...,
I gotta agree that this lake is finished - very sad.... :cry:
I think some action gotta be taken by the fish management to bring this lake back as it used to be 6-8 years ago, from being able to hook and land up to 50 - 60 rainbows a day, now you're lucky if you catch one in 4 hour day,
as a matter of fact that wednesday I fished over 4 hours and all I caught were those 2 tinny perch :lol:

brook trout
05-08-2009, 11:52 AM
hasse used to rock but know its not so good:( first of all perch dont belong in trout stocked lakes and the pike are probally gonna eat up all the little trout:lol: dont go swimming in there what ever you do. my sister went swimming and she go a hole bunch of red spots on her:lol::lol::lol: