PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Rainbow Marine

fishincrazy
05-09-2009, 09:15 AM
After I saw people on this forum talking about boat dealers service levels, or the lack there of, I thought I should put a word in.
This spring I bought a one year old boat from Rainbow Marine. When I got it home I noticed the tires on the trailer were worn bad on the inside edge. I took it to McCoys to have it checked out as experience tells me that this is typically an axle problem. As is turned out I was right on both of axles the "toe in" was out of wack. The guys at McCoys informed me that they could try to straighten them but they almost always kink which then new axles are the fix. I then talked to Ken ( service manager) at Rainbow he told me to bring it back to them and they would bring in new axles and put new tires on at no cost to me. I picked up the boat yesterday and Ken did exactly what he said he was going to PLUS more. Ken also took the time to go thru a bunch of the details on my boat, motor ,etc with me.
I want to THANK Ken and his staff for the prompt and friendly service.
I have also bought a number of accessories from the parts dept. there and have only good things to say about it.
In this day and age it is a breath of fresh air to treated like " the customer is always right"
Now it time to go FISHING !!!!!!!!

bsnyder
05-13-2009, 01:31 PM
If its a Lund you cant go wrong

PoorTurtle
05-13-2009, 02:42 PM
rainbow is the only dealer i would ever buy from. i bought a used lund from them two years ago, and have had great service every time i go there.
ps. I LOVE MY LUND