PDA

View Full Version : thanks troller

brook trout
05-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Im 11 years old and live close to New Sarepta. I'v caught 11 fish but never caught a fish on a fly rod sorry for the stupid threads I wrote. thanks alot troller. also I do have a extreme interest in fishing love it alot. Thanks for the encouaragement. Andrew Liam Grey

troller
05-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Im 11 years old and live close to New Sarepta. I'v caught 11 fish but never caught a fish on a fly rod sorry for the stupid threads I wrote. thanks alot troller. also I do have a extreme interest in fishing love it alot. Thanks for the encouaragement. Andrew Liam Grey

No problem. Glad to see a youngster such as yourself so excited about fishing. I wish I would have learned to fly fish at your age but here I am at 38 just learning myself. No need to be sorry, it's all part of the learning process. If you stick around and read a lot of the new and older thread, there is a wealth of knowledge on this board. Just remember the best knowledge is gained through experience. :wave:

brook trout
05-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Ill be going to some lakes and gain some knowledge ill tell about my catches.:D

troller
05-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Ill be going to some lakes and gain some knowledge ill tell about my catches.:D

That would be nice, but you could have just kept the conversation to this thread

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=33044

That way our conversation doesn't take up more room than is needed. I will ask a mod to merge this one :wave:

troller
05-09-2009, 05:55 PM
don't forget rivers, good fly fishing there also!!!

brook trout
05-09-2009, 06:24 PM
well rivers and streams are a little bit to much for me. cause i dont know a thing about mending line and creating a drag free drift. Like the stocked ponds:D