PDA

View Full Version : Cop ran over and stabbed

Burglecut83
09-30-2017, 11:53 PM
Reports that a man crashed into a police blockade at eskimos game tonigjt and stabbed officer. Also heard some people got ran over at the pint on jasper. No media releases about the second incident that i can find so far. Stay safe everyone. **** isis

raab
10-01-2017, 12:37 AM
Yep saying multiple scenes from the news report I just seen. The suspect who attacked the officer, still at large. Stay safe everyone

pikergolf
10-01-2017, 04:08 AM
I wonder if Canada is now at war, they are saying a terrorist act.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/jasper-downtown-edmonton-pedestrians-struck-1.4315545

Waterfowler vmax
10-01-2017, 04:19 AM
Trudeau will apologize the the suspect and pay off his uhaul rental. This is only the start looking at how things escalated in Europe, could get really bad really quick. Once one attacks the rest will be emboldened

BPM
10-01-2017, 04:45 AM
Trudeau will apologize the the suspect and pay off his uhaul rental. This is only the start looking at how things escalated in Europe, could get really bad really quick. Once one attacks the rest will be emboldened

Oddly enough less people find it odd I carry a firearm (properly secured following transportation laws of course :rolleye2: ) in my vehicle at all times than they did 5 years ago... If one of these "peaceful" folk try this stuff in my vicinity, I know I wont go down without a fight.

Scott N
10-01-2017, 05:05 AM
Hold on.... all my leftist friends keep assuring me that this kind of thing will never happen in Canada.

Newview01
10-01-2017, 06:12 AM
Those who are complicit will extolled by Trudeau, no doubt.

Scott N
10-01-2017, 06:16 AM
I wonder how much money the feds will pay the so called terrorist? He must have been inconvenienced and had his rights stripped when the police hauled him out of the rental truck.

thetruth
10-01-2017, 06:23 AM
Black flag of ISIS found in one of the vehicles used in the attack.

The perpetrator no doubt felt excluded and marginalized somehow. A high level, round table discussion is required immediately to study and attempt to mitigate his angst. Sophie can rub the back of his neck to help relieve the stress and Justin can gift him a pair of designer socks and full apology "on behalf of all Canadians". We're still a "work in progress" as a country of course......

As details come out, it's clear that our first responders were right on top of things. Well done folks and thank you for your service.....

Newview01
10-01-2017, 06:26 AM
Another question is how long will it take for this to be swept under the rug. I have been noticing that incidents which paint the left in a bad light are not covered as well as they should be, or to the extent that they should be.

elkhunter11
10-01-2017, 07:35 AM
Hopefully the suspects will not be taken alive, so Trudeau won't throw millions at them because they felt mistreated while being arrested or detained.:rolleye2:

To all those people that keep saying that we won't see terrorism spreading to Canada, guess what, it is now here.

CaberTosser
10-01-2017, 07:49 AM
I hate that these deluded religious zealot fools carry out their terrorist acts, but it's quite helpful for us when they're also incredibly inept. This incident could have been much worse; I have to conclude that the perpetrator is incredibly stupid and I'm glad for that (dumb and evil being so much less harmful than educated, cunning and evil) . I hope the injured officer heals up well and I would love to see the perp dealt with using methods not available to the Canadian legal industry.

Bushrat
10-01-2017, 09:12 AM
The poor fellow. He must be compensated for being rudely pulled out of his escape vehicle through the windshield. Stern words must be used to address his behavior by the judicial system. If he gets a really tough judge he might just be sentenced to watch a couple episodes of Canada's Worst Driver. That should do it. Canadian justice will prevail.

Ken07AOVette
10-01-2017, 09:16 AM
Oddly enough less people find it odd I carry a firearm (properly secured following transportation laws of course :rolleye2: ) in my vehicle at all times than they did 5 years ago... If one of these "peaceful" folk try this stuff in my vicinity, I know I wont go down without a fight.

"Yes Officer, I am directly on the way to/from the range/home. Of course I have the paperwork, and yes it is locked and secured. Of course you may inspect it. You have a nice day too!"

Yep. This is going to be happening a lot more. I might need to buy another 10mm and get practising at the range more.

Nayr
10-01-2017, 09:29 AM
Just watched the video, while cop was being stabbed no one even helped him, three people ran away.

Jamie
10-01-2017, 09:34 AM
And now CNN is saying he took a Haul and crashed into people?
This isn't going to end well

DiabeticKripple
10-01-2017, 09:37 AM
Those three cowards that ran away should be publically shamed. Ran away leaving the officer alone to fight the terrorist after being run over.

play.soccer
10-01-2017, 09:39 AM
No western name released lol

Lefty-Canuck
10-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Those three cowards that ran away should be publically shamed. Ran away leaving the officer alone to fight the terrorist after being run over.

I saw that too...amazed that they just took off.

LC

normstad
10-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Those who are complicit will extolled by Trudeau, no doubt.

I'll knock Trudeau for most of the garbage he says, but in this case, he actually was quick to condemn the terrorist. Let's save our condemnations. for when he actually does say his stupid stuff.

1stLand
10-01-2017, 09:48 AM
Its time for Alberta to Separate from Canada and take back control of screening and vetting immigrants.

raab
10-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Khadr got his 10.5M what a month ago? Now theres a terrorist attack in the city he resides in. That guy better get the hell out of the country.

sns2
10-01-2017, 10:02 AM
This is tragic. Thank goodness the officer is alive, but others are still in hospital with no word released. Discuss at length. Express frustration and indignation. But the first person who starts arguments by slinging the left vs right stuff against other members will be receiving a timeout. Period.

Carry on.

79ford
10-01-2017, 11:21 AM
The whole 'war on terror' really only brings terror to our doorstep as the 'coalition of the willing' as it was dubbed years ago has brought terror and killed tens of thousands even hundreds of thousands in foreign countries where their affairs were never really any of our business in the first place.

This kind of garbage happens when you invade foreign countries or participate with an invader. You join the war on terror you are joining a war, they despise their enemies as much as we despise them. War goes both ways when you join one, not like joining a book club where you can walk away... they are going to hate us for decades.

Canada gets lucky in the fact we are not in the immediate vicinity of the war on terror that we joined.

play.soccer
10-01-2017, 11:28 AM
Khadr got his 10.5M what a month ago? Now theres a terrorist attack in the city he resides in. That guy better get the hell out of the country.

I'm sure a lynch mob formed already. Who rented the van?

Imagehunter
10-01-2017, 12:03 PM
Canada gets lucky in the fact we are not in the immediate vicinity of the war on terror that we joined.

If you look at the attacks in Europe you'll see that it doesn't matter how far away a country is from the war zones. The majority of attacks were carried out by homegrown terrorists that radicalized with the help of a few clicks on the internet. And Canada isn't safe from that as the shot soldier in Ottawa or this attack shows. Not to mention all those going to the war zones to fight there while they could live a good life where they come from.
It's a global ideological war they bring to our doorsteps, no matter if you are in the Middle East, Europe or any other country on the planet.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but that crap could be fought better in the countries we live in. If the terrorists would attack politicians instead of the general population, we'd have stricter and tougher laws already and new ones faster adapting to the threats.
In the 70s Germany had the Red Army Faction terrorists murder over 70 people, mainly politicians or high ranking bankers etc. When hunting them, the government and authorities adapted quickly to it, what wasn't illegal today was made illegal, so they could get them.

Fast forward to now and you have hundreds of people that returned from training camps in warzones, from active fights, ideologically trained to get more support and recruit new people. Known threats and terrorists often live on welfare, are well known to authorities thanks to complete surveillance and nothing happens.
When they attack, we learn how long they lived between us and how for years authorities did nothing while watchint them as what they were doing wasn't illegal per se.
That could have already been changed after decades of attacks on the public, if our governments were targets like the general public, I'm sure it would be different. This war also needs to be fought at home by our governments and authorities, more than ever.
No matter where you live, everyone is a potential target. That's reality and not paranoia or tinfoil talk.

79ford
10-01-2017, 01:35 PM
If you look at the attacks in Europe you'll see that it doesn't matter how far away a country is from the war zones. The majority of attacks were carried out by homegrown terrorists that radicalized with the help of a few clicks on the internet. And Canada isn't safe from that as the shot soldier in Ottawa or this attack shows. Not to mention all those going to the war zones to fight there while they could live a good life where they come from.
It's a global ideological war they bring to our doorsteps, no matter if you are in the Middle East, Europe or any other country on the planet.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but that crap could be fought better in the countries we live in. If the terrorists would attack politicians instead of the general population, we'd have stricter and tougher laws already and new ones faster adapting to the threats.
In the 70s Germany had the Red Army Faction terrorists murder over 70 people, mainly politicians or high ranking bankers etc. When hunting them, the government and authorities adapted quickly to it, what wasn't illegal today was made illegal, so they could get them.

Fast forward to now and you have hundreds of people that returned from training camps in warzones, from active fights, ideologically trained to get more support and recruit new people. Known threats and terrorists often live on welfare, are well known to authorities thanks to complete surveillance and nothing happens.
When they attack, we learn how long they lived between us and how for years authorities did nothing while watchint them as what they were doing wasn't illegal per se.
That could have already been changed after decades of attacks on the public, if our governments were targets like the general public, I'm sure it would be different. This war also needs to be fought at home by our governments and authorities, more than ever.
No matter where you live, everyone is a potential target. That's reality and not paranoia or tinfoil talk.

We are fighting a war on terror with the united states, these guys are at war with us like we are at war with them. Fortunately we are on the other side of the planet, lol.

Why is it that people are surprised when the other side wants to try and kill one of us. We signed up for the war. War= death and destruction, that is reality.

Unfortunately we are dumb enough to join a 'war on terror' what is a war on terror? There is no winning when you fight an idealogy. How do you fight terror?

Terror is already illegal and we have been trying to win the terror war for 17 years now, trillions upon trillions spent, hundreds of thousands of people dead and the problem is worse than ever.

raab
10-01-2017, 02:48 PM
We are fighting a war on terror with the united states, these guys are at war with us like we are at war with them. Fortunately we are on the other side of the planet, lol.

Why is it that people are surprised when the other side wants to try and kill one of us. We signed up for the war. War= death and destruction, that is reality.

Unfortunately we are dumb enough to join a 'war on terror' what is a war on terror? There is no winning when you fight an idealogy. How do you fight terror?

Terror is already illegal and we have been trying to win the terror war for 17 years now, trillions upon trillions spent, hundreds of thousands of people dead and the problem is worse than ever.

Time to shut down immigration and start deporting then. If you have plans of oppression, and violence theres no home for you in Canada!

79ford
10-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Time to shut down immigration and start deporting then. If you have plans of oppression, and violence theres no home for you in Canada!

Stop who from immigrating? Developing a profile of a certain type of people that is unworthy of living in canada and deporting them is kind of a slippery slope to get on.

How do you deport people from your country that are deemed unacceptable to be in canada?There isnt a big black hole to deport people into, some one has to import our deports.

How do you figure out if some one is going to go nuts or not? Canada is a big shwack of immigrants unless you are native.

Do you subject everybody living in canada to an online questionaire?lol interrogate and categorize everyone in the country?

Everyone one loves our foreign worker programs, we got 80 000 foreign workers in alberta because husinesses like foreign workers since canadians are lazy and or want too much money or are already making waaay more than poverty level wages.

How do you import foreignors for labour yet deport foreigners because they could be terrorists at the same time? Nobody gives two rips about the 300 000 immigrants working canadian jobs.

How do you stop immigrTion? Immigration starts with someone moving around in another country.

Who gets to determine what is deported? What about canadians that dont match canadian idealogy? That can change with the powers in government.

DiabeticKripple
10-01-2017, 04:05 PM
It been said that he was a Somali national is the process of making a refugee claim.

He is probably one of the ones that walked across the border.

mgvande
10-01-2017, 05:46 PM
It been said that he was a Somali national is the process of making a refugee claim.

Trudeau will totally have his claim fast tracked now.

covey ridge
10-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Another question is how long will it take for this to be swept under the rug. I have been noticing that incidents which paint the left in a bad light are not covered as well as they should be, or to the extent that they should be.

How is the left or any side for that matter painted in a bad light here? What more should be covered here?

Newview01
10-01-2017, 06:31 PM
How is the left or any side for that matter painted in a bad light here? What more should be covered here?

Nothing that I know of at this point. I did not claim that something was covered up in this incident so far.

covey ridge
10-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Nothing that I know of at this point. I did not claim that something was covered up in this incident so far.

Then what was your point when you asked "Another question is how long will it take for this to be swept under the rug."

hal53
10-01-2017, 06:47 PM
Then what was your point when you asked "Another question is how long will it take for this to be swept under the rug."
Legitimate question, don't you think?

sgill808
10-01-2017, 06:51 PM
What do you think those bystanders are thinking? Do you think they are telling other people that they were the ones in the video?

huntinstuff
10-01-2017, 06:53 PM
Bystanders are exactly that

People can't believe what they're seeing so they watch. You can't fault them.

Terrorists and those with terrorist links in Edmonton.?

Yes. More of them than there are cops.

sgill808
10-01-2017, 06:57 PM
I should have been more clear. I meant what do you think they are thinking after the fact. They probably saw the video and how they reacted and ran. I'm not faulting them at all. I'm just putting myself in their shoes and if I made the decision to back away and not help, I would feel pretty bad right now.

waterninja
10-01-2017, 06:58 PM

Yep, they are everwhere. I think I honked my horn at one today.

hal53
10-01-2017, 07:00 PM
Yep, they are everwhere. I think I honked my horn at one today.
were you a cop in Edmonton as long as Huntinstuff was?

covey ridge
10-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Legitimate question, don't you think?

Then I'll ask you what will be swept under the rug?

hal53
10-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Then I'll ask you what will be swept under the rug?
Anything the MSM doesn't see the need to inform the public of, if their past performance is any indication

huntinstuff
10-01-2017, 07:05 PM

Skip it Hal. It's ok. but I guarantee he will be portrayed as a " one off" or " lone wolf"

BuckCuller
10-01-2017, 07:33 PM

Lots of variables you have to think about your kids your spouse your life.
What's the first lesson in a first shooter type scenario Run.
It's fight or flight and for most people flight comes first because they don't understand a situation and are not trained for a situation such as this.

normstad
10-01-2017, 07:34 PM

Nope, he's been here at least since 2015. Simple solution for him. 25 to life sentence, with the judge ordering him deported if he ever gets out on parole. Oh, and keep him in general population. Just saying. I emphasize with true Muslim refugees, but this dirt bag needs to go back to whatever hell hole he came out of.

BuckCuller
10-01-2017, 07:35 PM
Skip it Hal. It's ok. but I guarantee he will be portrayed as a " one off" or " lone wolf"

A lone wolf with a hundred likeminded friends on Facebook.

elkhunter11
10-01-2017, 07:35 PM

Of course he will, the federal government doesn't want to admit that we even have terrorist organizations in Canada.

Nayr
10-01-2017, 07:39 PM
If his refugee status was pending, why wouldn't we send him back to Somalia. He would love 25 years in club fed.

huntinstuff
10-01-2017, 07:39 PM
It's fight or flight and for most people flight comes first because they don't understand a situation and are not trained for a situation such as this.

Exactly. You can't fault people for standing by. What's happening just doesn't register.

That's why when someone steps up and jumps in, it gets recognized for the rare event it is.

300-510
10-01-2017, 07:40 PM

Randy you are a one off ,they don't make them like you anymore.

cschache
10-01-2017, 08:48 PM

100 percent agreed!! It would be hard to comprehend at that moment what a person was actually seeing and survival instinct would kick in and run if the threat was not directly on me, I can only imagine that if I was in the center of an attack that the immediate response would be to fight. Its pretty easy to criticize some ones response when not involved.

raab
10-01-2017, 08:58 PM
I should have been more clear. I meant what do you think they are thinking after the fact. They probably saw the video and how they reacted and ran. I'm not faulting them at all. I'm just putting myself in their shoes and if I made the decision to back away and not help, I would feel pretty bad right now.

Their probably the type that kneel for the anthem....

waterninja
10-01-2017, 09:05 PM
?????

Redfrog
10-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Was his immigration application pending? I think the gov't is doing a great job, but they can't be everywhere at once.

The finally plugged the migration leaks back east in Man, and Ontario. Haven't heard of any illegals walking across for a month or so.

fordtruckin
10-01-2017, 09:12 PM
Sad I wish all a quick recovery! Unfortunately that kind of mentalty doesn’t see anything but hate and will attack whenever wherewver and however they can.

elkhunter11
10-01-2017, 09:15 PM
?????

He is referring to the fact that huntinstuff was a police officer in the Edmonton area for many years, so he could actually have a clue as to the presence of terrorists in Edmonton.

Newview01
10-01-2017, 09:23 PM

As Hal indicated, MSM has a habit of only hanging on to stories that fit their agenda.

If you don't realize this, I don't know what else I can say.

waterninja
10-01-2017, 09:46 PM
He is referring to the fact that huntinstuff was a police officer in the Edmonton area for many years, so he could actually have a clue as to the presence of terrorists in Edmonton.

Thanks tips. I think huntinstuff can speak for himself. My ?? was not directed to him.
Please do not derail.

Bergerboy
10-01-2017, 09:56 PM

100%. I cannot believe people did not jump in to protect the police officer. I am very happy to hear his injuries were not life threatening.

Albertadiver
10-01-2017, 10:20 PM
Randy you are a one off ,they don't make them like you anymore.

This.

Thanks for what you did. And for those doing the same.

waterninja
10-01-2017, 10:33 PM
The Edmonton Police Service did a remarkable job . From crowd control after the game to the apprehension of the criminal later on. I believe that Edmonton has one of the most sophisticated and up to date police services in North America, and certainly the best in Canada.
They certainly have a 'clue'.

Are you angling for an intern job as a spokesman for myself or huntinstuff? I'm flattered but not interested, but you could send an application to huntinstuff.

NCC
10-01-2017, 10:55 PM
Stop who from immigrating? Developing a profile of a certain type of people that is unworthy of living in canada and deporting them is kind of a slippery slope to get on.

How do you deport people from your country that are deemed unacceptable to be in canada?There isnt a big black hole to deport people into, some one has to import our deports.

How do you figure out if some one is going to go nuts or not? Canada is a big shwack of immigrants unless you are native.

Do you subject everybody living in canada to an online questionaire?lol interrogate and categorize everyone in the country?

Everyone one loves our foreign worker programs, we got 80 000 foreign workers in alberta because husinesses like foreign workers since canadians are lazy and or want too much money or are already making waaay more than poverty level wages.

How do you import foreignors for labour yet deport foreigners because they could be terrorists at the same time? Nobody gives two rips about the 300 000 immigrants working canadian jobs.

How do you stop immigrTion? Immigration starts with someone moving around in another country.

Who gets to determine what is deported? What about canadians that dont match canadian idealogy? That can change with the powers in government.

He should have been deported back to Somalia the first time he was investigated
For terrorist activities.

elkhunter11
10-01-2017, 11:02 PM
The Edmonton Police Service did a remarkable job . From crowd control after the game to the apprehension of the criminal later on. I believe that Edmonton has one of the most sophisticated and up to date police services in North America, and certainly the best in Canada.
They certainly have a 'clue'.

Are you angling for an intern job as a spokesman for myself or huntinstuff? I'm flattered but not interested, but you could send an application to huntinstuff.
I was merely stating that when it comes to the presence of terrorists in Edmonton , huntinstuff actually has a clue what he is talking about. And he doesn't need anyone to represent him.

58thecat
10-02-2017, 12:01 AM

Yup, exactly,think about it, your standing there then this happens, 99% of people would be stunned as it happens so quick and in total disbelief.

Just a crappy all around situation generated by a lunatic, sad.

Bub
10-02-2017, 01:39 AM
I am pretty surprised that no one had yet mentioned the actions of the cop. After being hit, and it appeared to be a pretty hard hit, and stabbed, the guy was still able to wrestle the perp down. What a guy! Complete and unquestionable respect to him. If one of the clueless bystanders helped the guy out when he was on top of the perp, this situation would have been resolved right there and then. I agree, one cannot blame the bystanders and I have no clue what I would have done in a similar situation. I surely hope I would have done better though.

My only question is didn't the cop have a gun to shoot the perp with when he was running away?

Regardless, my deepest respect goes out to Mike Chernyk.

https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/chernykmichaelnew-e1506908188523.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=650&h=484&crop=1

P.S. You can't blame the liberals for this chit though.

raab
10-02-2017, 01:43 AM
I was merely stating that when it comes to the presence of terrorists in Edmonton , huntinstuff actually has a clue what he is talking about. And he doesn't need anyone to represent him.

Any suspected terrorist that isnt a Canadian citizen should be deported tomorrow. The ones who are citizens should be monitored routinely, and brought to justice if illegal acts can be proved.

58thecat
10-02-2017, 05:41 AM
I am pretty surprised that no one had yet mentioned the actions of the cop. After being hit, and it appeared to be a pretty hard hit, and stabbed, the guy was still able to wrestle the perp down. What a guy! Complete and unquestionable respect to him. If one of the clueless bystanders helped the guy out when he was on top of the perp, this situation would have been resolved right there and then. I agree, one cannot blame the bystanders and I have no clue what I would have done in a similar situation. I surely hope I would have done better though.

My only question is didn't the cop have a gun to shoot the perp with when he was running away?

Regardless, my deepest respect goes out to Mike Chernyk.

https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/chernykmichaelnew-e1506908188523.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=650&h=484&crop=1

P.S. You can't blame the liberals for this chit though.

Tuff fella no dought, as for what you or I or whoever would, could, should have done is pure speculation based on nothing as we we're not there.

Glad he is ok

79ford
10-02-2017, 05:44 AM
If anyone was killed during this act it would be homicide #37 so far this year in edmonton.....

There are more edmontonians killing edmontonians than terrorists killing people in britain, france, canada and the usa combined lol,

What was that one death the other day? Hit and run then the guy chases the perp until he flips his truck and dies the other day?

Terrorism is highly unacceptable but it is somethi g we need to fight by not having mass hysteria or giving up our own freedom etc. That is what these losers want

Newview01
10-02-2017, 06:19 AM
They had a chance to ship him out as he was investigated for having extremist views in 2015. One would think that as a refugee from a country that harbours radicals, he would have been punted. So what are the criteria for getting deported in Canada?

Mangosteen
10-02-2017, 08:04 AM

Correct. The federal govt has the right to mislead the public when security and stability of the public are involved.

There will be a concerted effort to diffuse this as quickly as possible in the public eye.

That being said it's amazing how some Ninjas are just plain naive.

Wish they would get out of their moms basement and stop playing video games.

Better still they should take a vacation to the east Horn of Africa, then on to Khartoum, then over to the Casba in Algiers on an unguided self directed tour.

You will probably never hear from them again.

Reaver
10-02-2017, 09:04 AM

Where's the epic face palm emoji. What a bunch of crap. :sign0023::snapoutofit:

Mangosteen
10-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Look how sneaky these immigrants in Russia were. They did not even use communications so they could stay undetected.

ISIS sleeper cell plotting ‘high-profile’ attacks in Russia foiled by FSB
https://www.rt.com/news/405447-isis-cell-foiled-russia/

makin tracks
10-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Was his immigration application pending? I think the gov't is doing a great job, but they can't be everywhere at once.

The finally plugged the migration leaks back east in Man, and Ontario. Haven't heard of any illegals walking across for a month or so.

may be getting to cold for them

pikergolf
10-03-2017, 06:21 PM
Well that's not great news,
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/abdulahi-hasan-sharif-attack-police-jasper-1.4319245

kennedy
10-03-2017, 06:35 PM

I completely agree with you. What a shame that nobody helped the officer!

Taco
10-03-2017, 07:09 PM
Well that's not great news,
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/abdulahi-hasan-sharif-attack-police-jasper-1.4319245 I wonder what Jason will have to say?

Bigwoodsman
10-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Here we go. Mental Health Issues like WTF! Put this clown and his issues on a CF Hercules and push him out of the back over Somalia with a Toronto maple leafs back pack and a autographed selfie our esteemed leader!

Enough resources have been wasted on this POS!

BW

270person
10-03-2017, 07:50 PM
Here we go. Mental Health Issues like WTF! Put this clown and his issues on a CF Hercules and push him out of the back over Somalia with a Toronto maple leafs back pack and a autographed selfie our esteemed leader!

Enough resources have been wasted on this POS!

BW

Haha. Excellent. Haven't seen a Bre-X solution mentioned in ages.

The Toronto Maple Leaf backpack is just undue cruelty though.

raab
10-04-2017, 08:16 PM
Const. Chernyk is at the Hockey game and looks great. Guy is tough as nails!

sgill808
10-04-2017, 08:34 PM
Const. Chernyk is at the Hockey game and looks great. Guy is tough as nails!

That was nice to see.