PDA

View Full Version : ISIS claims Las Vegas Responsibiity

Mangosteen
10-02-2017, 08:47 AM
Terrible

Based on Reuters source.

ISIS claims responsibility for Las Vegas attack, says shooter converted to Islam a few months prior
https://www.rt.com/usa/405409-isis-responsibility-vegas-shooting/

fitzy
10-02-2017, 08:52 AM
So you take the word of ISIS ? They can claim anything?

They denied Edmonton didn't they? Because they failed or because they're a group looking to claim only big loses. They've lied in the past.

Don't get caught up in the hate.

Redfrog
10-02-2017, 08:54 AM

They denied Edmonton didn't they? Because they failed or because they're a group looking to claim only big loses. They've lied in the past.

:thinking-006:

Kurt505
10-02-2017, 09:53 AM
Of course they did. I'm sure they're the reason the sun sets in the west too. They're grasping at straws. They're such a disorganized operation I bet they couldn't organize an orgy at a brothel!

Zip
10-02-2017, 10:01 AM
They are a bit more organized than most would believe... Try tell all the people fighting them back in all those villages and cities they have Strongly held! Hard to turn the old blind eye here, they are a real threat no matter where you live these days.. Just my opinion though, I've been wrong before, but not this time!
Sadly Zip:(

bobtodrick
10-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Of course they did. I'm sure they're the reason the sun sets in the west too. They're grasping at straws. They're such a disorganized operation I bet they couldn't organize an orgy at a brothel!

Their social media use is very organized.
https://www.popsci.com/terror-on-twitter-how-isis-is-taking-war-to-social-media
They know they don't have the manpower to co-ordinate and plan attacks in Europe and North America, but they have been behind the scenes in all the major (and minor attacks) in the last few years throughout the world (a lot happens in far East Asian that we don't hear about here) via social media.
Don't underestimate them.

Mangosteen
10-02-2017, 10:24 AM
They are very organized.

They took over a small village in a valley just a kilometre down from where we had a 2000 hp rig active.

We had our field guys evacuated and six hours later they began morter shell operations towards the rig sitting high up on the hill.

All the coalition efforts by Canadian and US bombing could not dislodge them.

This was interesting to see. So for someone to Suggest they don't know how to organize any orgy they must be dreaming they wish they could.

Two years later the rig is finally free. Sanjel equipment too.

On one of the evacuations at another rig the bus driver got so scared he took off without anybody.

After that it was a security butt stock to the head just in case.

Fun times in Iraq. So all the efforts of the bombing raids and drone surveillance were quite weak.

Badgerbadger
10-02-2017, 10:54 AM
Just saw his brother on TV.

He was "just a guy". There was no politics or anything involved. He didn't have a clue why his brother did it.

agentsmith
10-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Of course they're going to claim responsibility, because terrorism is more about theatre than body counts. It's really not much different than a celebrity like Kim Kardashian trying to keep her name in the news.

DiabeticKripple
10-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Cops said that he wasn't affiliated with ISIS in any way

fitzy
10-02-2017, 11:28 AM
:thinking-006:

Care to elaborate on this?

Bigwoodsman
10-02-2017, 03:29 PM

They took the Vegas hit for the body count. These guys are all about the bodies. They didn't take Edmonton as no one died.

BW

Kurt505
10-02-2017, 04:14 PM
They took the Vegas hit for the body count. These guys are all about the bodies. They didn't take Edmonton as no one died.

BW

Uh Stephen Paddock........ ya, ya, he was one our finest.

Abdulahi Hasan Sharif? Never heard of him.......

Bigwoodsman
10-02-2017, 04:59 PM
Uh Stephen Paddock........ ya, ya, he was one our finest.

Abdulahi Hasan Sharif? Never heard of him.......

Terrorists aren't happy unless someone or many are killed. It's a failure if they don't kill. They won't take credit for any attempts. Abdulai Hasan Sharif is a disappointment to Isis.

BW

elkhunter11
10-02-2017, 07:34 PM
Now the word is that he was associated with ANTIFA..

dmcbride
10-03-2017, 08:58 AM
Now the word is that he was associated with ANTIFA..

Also an anti Trump democrat. Unless pictures lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzjZIWpkYIY

ChickakooKookoo
10-03-2017, 10:31 AM
RT IS NOT REUTERS!

RT is Russia Today. A propaganda arm of the Russian government which is actively attempting to discourse in North American (mostly American) democracy and politics.

More today than ever in my life is it important to understand where your media is coming from. Don't confuse reputable news sources like Reuters and the AP with garbage like Breitbart and RT.

Everyone seems to have an agenda. Know what it is before you trust their information.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/jul/12/how-technology-disrupted-the-truth

.257Weatherby
10-03-2017, 10:34 AM
Terrible

Based on Reuters source.

ISIS claims responsibility for Las Vegas attack, says shooter converted to Islam a few months prior
https://www.rt.com/usa/405409-isis-responsibility-vegas-shooting/

I think the reporter has been sniffing Chem Trails for to long.
ISIS claiming they are responsible is like saying that the World Series (baseball) actually invites and represents the whole world in the Series.

Rob

Mangosteen
10-03-2017, 02:55 PM
Well they did quote Reuters. Who knows.

This video shows something more interesting as flashes from a different floor.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=85244

dmcbride
10-03-2017, 03:02 PM
RT IS NOT REUTERS!

RT is Russia Today. A propaganda arm of the Russian government which is actively attempting to discourse in North American (mostly American) democracy and politics.

More today than ever in my life is it important to understand where your media is coming from. Don't confuse reputable news sources like Reuters and the AP with garbage like Breitbart and RT.

Everyone seems to have an agenda. Know what it is before you trust their information.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/jul/12/how-technology-disrupted-the-truth

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-lasvegas-shooting-islamic-state/islamic-state-claims-las-vegas-shooting-u-s-officials-skeptical-idUSKCN1C71SP

wildbill
10-03-2017, 03:06 PM
Breaking news, ISIS just claimed responsibility for Elvis's death....................They claim responsibility for everyones death, they're like that ass hat at work who takes credit for your ideas, my take is said shooter blew his life savings in the machine and was ****ed off at vegas.

ChickakooKookoo
10-03-2017, 04:22 PM
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-lasvegas-shooting-islamic-state/islamic-state-claims-las-vegas-shooting-u-s-officials-skeptical-idUSKCN1C71SP

I stand corrected! I didn't actually read the RT article, just clicked the link and saw RT referenced as Reuters, my mistake.

58thecat
10-03-2017, 05:32 PM

Ooohhhh the hate is a easy thing when it comes to a terrorist or acts of terrorism.
Just gotta ask a few that lost a loved one in Vegas...hate might come to mind.

SlimChance
10-03-2017, 11:55 PM
Their social media use is very organized.
https://www.popsci.com/terror-on-twitter-how-isis-is-taking-war-to-social-media
They know they don't have the manpower to co-ordinate and plan attacks in Europe and North America, but they have been behind the scenes in all the major (and minor attacks) in the last few years throughout the world (a lot happens in far East Asian that we don't hear about here) via social media.
Don't underestimate them.

They've created a pretty sinister social media strategy to reel in the kind of people that contemplate these kind of attacks.

They publish how to guides etc. and flashy profiles of "successful" attackers. There's no need to recruit, fund, or do much of anything, except keep publishing.

Right before the wave of truck attacks in Europe they published a spread on using heavy trucks as weapons...

fordtruckin
10-04-2017, 12:12 AM
They've created a pretty sinister social media strategy to reel in the kind of people that contemplate these kind of attacks.

They publish how to guides etc. and flashy profiles of "successful" attackers. There's no need to recruit, fund, or do much of anything, except keep publishing.

Right before the wave of truck attacks in Europe they published a spread on using heavy trucks as weapons...

AQI was publishing instructions 10 years ago on how to use heavy trucks as weapons. It’s nothing new despite what the media would have you believe. The big difference is now it works with their agenda, before it wasn’t worth mentioning because it was at odds with the lies they want you to believe.

fitzy
10-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Ooohhhh the hate is a easy thing when it comes to a terrorist or acts of terrorism.
Just gotta ask a few that lost a loved one in Vegas...hate might come to mind.

I think you should hate terrorists . By all means. Just don't believe everything they say. They aren't exactly a trust worthy bunch. Hate the shooter for sure coward who in 9 minutes ruined a lot of lives.

Don't hate all Muslims.

Mangosteen
10-04-2017, 09:35 AM
I stand corrected! I didn't actually read the RT article, just clicked the link and saw RT referenced as Reuters, my mistake.

That's great. Thanks.

Remember there is much conflict in the Phillipines where his lady is from.

Also note that in times of sensitive national security the government has the right to lie. This is to control the masses and do what needs to be done.

I was surprised as much as you.

Nayr
10-04-2017, 12:37 PM
What proof do they offer, they show his isis membership card?