PDA

View Full Version : 9 In The Making .....

Springer
10-06-2017, 08:52 PM
This time I want to share with ya'all my Good friends Adrian Vos and Tyler Pletz as they connect on a "Alberta Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep"..These boys have been back packing into their spot for 9 years up until now when Adrian Connects with his first ever Ram.
They have had other opportunities that turned into lost opportunities on legal Rams prior to this, like having Sheep shot out from underneath them from the areas Outfitter , other resident hunters etc.
So you will see the emotion as it all comes together...

https://youtu.be/0NLw-z9VCY8

nube
10-06-2017, 09:42 PM
Well done!

wildwoods
10-06-2017, 09:54 PM
Unreal footage. No words. Other than....
CONGRATS!!!

sgill808
10-06-2017, 09:57 PM
I have a few friends trying to have kids. I misunderstood the thread. Lol.

That is exciting!!

Springer
10-06-2017, 10:08 PM
I have a few friends trying to have kids. I misunderstood the thread. Lol.

That is exciting!!

Ha Ha , Ya that's very Humourous alright...

Twobucks
10-06-2017, 10:27 PM
I think that's the best video of an Alberta ram I've ever seen - and congrats on the ram!

Few thoughts:
Loved the music for the bear.
Damn you're an energetic couple guys
You swear a lot less than I do
The outfitter can get stuffed - if you're on it first that's that. They don't own the land or the sheep any more than you do.
And lastly, I get the emotion. Anyone says they don't has no clue and hasn't put in what you put in.

Thanks for sharing boys!

Springer
10-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the kind words Twobucks.
Ya the language is always fun to deal with in the editing process, but it is also realistic and part of the Comaraderie on the trail.
Lots of things get filtered out watching the Hunt shows on TV plus its so chalk full of advertising...I just like to share our stuff as do others share their adventures..

FinnDawg
10-07-2017, 08:40 PM
Great video! ����

TBark
10-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Good job on the sheep and the video, congrats.
I enjoyed that and I don’t hunt sheep.
Good on the outfitter to carry on too.

TBark

Huntingonthebrain
10-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Awesome video. It's not easy to carry the added weight of a camera and take the time to video. They really captured the area and hunt well. Nice to get a ram at the end as well!

Only tip I have: I would say they need to keep muzzle control at all times, as they pointed the gun a few times at the camera man. Safety first.

Hunt hard and enjoy the opportunities we have!