PDA

View Full Version : TSN, SportsNet repeat programming

EZM
10-10-2017, 05:17 PM
Am I the only one frustrated to be scroll through all 5 TSN channels to see the exact same program line ups in 4/5 of the channels? what's the point of having all of those channels with the exact same programming lineup?

SportsNet isn't much better - 3 or 4 channels - same damn thing?

Tons of FIFA qualifying games on and they are programming back to back to back sports center on every channel.

Are any of you out there subscribing to something else (cable or streaming) that has a real selection?

I've tried the streaming thing but it so full of virus pop ups and dead end alleys where FREE ends up asking you for a credit card - which, frankly, I'm not giving to some site where the quality of the stream or content selection isn't guaranteed (never mind the security of that information).

:mad0100::mad0100::mad0100::mad0100::mad0100:

pikergolf
10-10-2017, 05:20 PM
They are regional channels, designed to not let us watch any sports games other than local. Then you have to buy NHL centre ice etc to watch out of region games.

mgvande
10-10-2017, 07:41 PM
I boycotted tv in general. What I have saw of those sports channels seems to be a hour loop of junk. Walk by a tv that has it on and walk by an hour later. Same thing.

huntsfurfish
10-10-2017, 08:13 PM
Am I the only one frustrated to be scroll through all 5 TSN channels to see the exact same program line ups in 4/5 of the channels? what's the point of having all of those channels with the exact same programming lineup?

SportsNet isn't much better - 3 or 4 channels - same damn thing?

Tons of FIFA qualifying games on and they are programming back to back to back sports center on every channel.

Are any of you out there subscribing to something else (cable or streaming) that has a real selection?

I've tried the streaming thing but it so full of virus pop ups and dead end alleys where FREE ends up asking you for a credit card - which, frankly, I'm not giving to some site where the quality of the stream or content selection isn't guaranteed (never mind the security of that information).

:mad0100::mad0100::mad0100::mad0100::mad0100:

Yup, it sucks.