PDA

View Full Version : Identity of Russian hackers finally revealed

ak-71
10-12-2017, 11:00 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV9aHkZDIlc29DuC9DEML37fs3-HFhcyw8Y8bQEDOCl2cencDU

According to CNN Pokemons controlled from Kremlin are to blame for "Black lives matter" movement.
http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/media/dont-shoot-us-russia-pokemon-go/index.html
I think, if they keep digging into it, they could also explain why it is so difficult to produce any concrete evidence of Russian Army being present in Eastern Ukraine.
I think a broadcasts like that demand immediate psychiatric help for everybody involved.

Okotokian
10-13-2017, 09:11 AM
Good Morning AK. So, another day of Russian State Propaganda Ministry posting?

I'm continually puzzled why you left and came here....

Mangosteen
10-13-2017, 09:15 AM
I thought it was Clinton and Soros behind all the unrest?

ESOXangler
10-13-2017, 09:54 AM

For what every Russian dreams of. Fast cars, pretty women and adidas apparel.

Scott h
10-13-2017, 10:45 AM
for what every russian dreams of. Fast cars, pretty women and adidas apparel.

lmfao !!!!!

ak-71
10-13-2017, 10:50 AM

It's a CNN broadcast, not RT, Oky, watch it first. :sHa_shakeshout:
Talk about propaganda :snapoutofit:

PS. I am sorry, but if can't see the absurdity of the "Russians did it" situation - you are just too far gone on a CNN / Clinton kool aid

Okotokian
10-13-2017, 11:30 AM
It's a CNN broadcast, not RT, Oky, watch it first. :sHa_shakeshout:
Talk about propaganda :snapoutofit:

PS. I am sorry, but if can't see the absurdity of the "Russians did it" situation - you are just too far gone on a CNN / Clinton kool aid

Your characterization of the article didn't match the content of the article itself. Perhaps you are the one that needs to read it.

I am happy, however, to see that you acknowledge RT as part of the Russian Propaganda Ministry.

And you didn't answer my question about why you came here. You love Russia, love Putin, think he's doing a great job, that Russia is a peace-loving country that threatens no one, and that the west is corrupt and war-mongering. ;)

ak-71
10-13-2017, 11:41 AM
Your characterization of the article didn't match the content of the article itself. Perhaps you are the one that needs to read it.

I am happy, however, to see that you acknowledge RT as part of the Russian Propaganda Ministry.

And you didn't answer my question about why you came here. You love Russia, love Putin, think he's doing a great job, that Russia is a peace-loving country that threatens no one, and that the west is corrupt and war-mongering. ;)

1. If you show me any proof that I like Putin from anywhere in the archive of this forum - I will buy you a beer. You seem to be confused.
2. RT is a state channel, just like CBC - it is a known fact, why would I argue with it?
3. What and why I do is just not any of your business :snapoutofit:
4. "Russians did it" circus became absurdly hilarious, too bad you are too brainwashed to notice.

Parker Hale
10-13-2017, 11:56 AM
1. If you show me any proof that I like Putin from anywhere in the archive of this forum - I will buy you a beer. You seem to be confused.
2. RT is a state channel, just like CBC - it is a known fact, why would I argue with it?
4. "Russians did it" circus became absurdly hilarious, too bad you are too brainwashed to notice.

I question any state or government run media outlet.

silverdoctor
10-13-2017, 12:04 PM
American news is becoming a gong show, print it and someone will believe it.

It's funny tho, how many governments have been toppled by the USA worldwide in the last 30 or 40 years? Gotta have leaders that will play the game. What does the bible state? Pull the plank out of your own eye?

I'd imagine South Korea is pretty nervous at the moment too.

ak-71
10-13-2017, 01:06 PM

Now you did it! You reminded me of the dreams and I will have to go back now - with the exception of cars (may be) other items are more abundant in Russia than anywhere else :sHa_shakeshout:

dodger
10-13-2017, 02:18 PM

Awesome.

Dodger.

KGB
10-13-2017, 02:28 PM
Hey Oki, try me!
I hate Russian propaganda!
I don't like Putin!
I don't like commies.
I don't like liberals.
I don't like NDP.
I DO LIKE Russian history and history in general.
I hate CNN, CBC. I think that the whole thing about Russian meddling is nothing but inflated bs. Every country in the world is trying to do something to affect the others to their benefits. As much as I like the west, Americans are masters in manipulation like this. I'm very thankful that they were able to help in a collapse of the monster like a Soviet Union. But some other things - not so good.

Okotokian
10-13-2017, 02:34 PM
Hey Oki, try me!
I hate Russian propaganda!
I don't like Putin!
I don't like commies.
I don't like liberals.
I don't like NDP.
I DO LIKE Russian history and history in general.
I hate CNN, CBC. I think that the whole thing about Russian meddling is nothing but inflated bs. Every country in the world is trying to do something to affect the others to their benefits. As much as I like the west, Americans are masters in manipulation like this. I'm very thankful that they were able to help in a collapse of the monster like a Soviet Union. But some other things - not so good.

Ah, I wondered when AK's brother-in-arms was going to show up.
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000NUQ0CgEvTms/s/900/russia-moscow-war-veterans-ru172869.jpg

Just kidding. I love you two. :love0025:

Stinky Buffalo
10-13-2017, 02:41 PM
Oki! You owe me a coffee!

And a monitor-cleaning wipe! :lol:

Sundancefisher
10-13-2017, 03:34 PM

It came out that these foreign residing Russian bloggers get paid. If I was AK I would blog to. How else can I get movie money.

Russia Good!

Evil Western Media Bad.

Putin. I want my payment now dude.

Sundancefisher
10-13-2017, 03:38 PM

Comparing CBC being the same as RT is ludicrous.

RT is a pure Russian Government Propaganda driven entity.

CBC is just run by Liberal minded managers. Trudeau can't tell them what to run. Putin tells RT what to run.

There is a big difference man.

Admit that please so.

What am I brainwashed about for example?

Do I believe Russian military had a direct link to the downing of a commercial passenger plane. Facts don't lie. Facts that Russia has soldiers pretending to be off duty fighting in Ukraine. Facts don't lie. Facts that Russia took over Crimea...Facts don't lie.

Okotokian
10-13-2017, 03:41 PM
It came out that these foreign residing Russian bloggers get paid. If I was AK I would blog to. How else can I get movie money.

Russia Good!

Evil Western Media Bad.

Putin. I want my payment now dude.

And the money is good. Look at the 22 year old kid in Ontario arrested and extradited to the US for hacking for the Russians. Luxury cars, a home few of us could afford, frequent trips to... Russia. LOL He was getting paid in more than vodka!

OK, unleash the hounds! :)

Okotokian
10-13-2017, 03:43 PM
CBC is just run by Liberal minded managers. Trudeau can't tell them what to run. .

Harper sure couldn't tell then what to say, could he? LOL

ak-71
10-13-2017, 04:00 PM
Comparing CBC being the same as RT is ludicrous.

CBC is just run by Liberal minded managers. Trudeau can't tell them what to run. Putin tells RT what to run.

Admit that please so.

What am I brainwashed about for example?

Do I believe Russian military had a direct link to the downing of a commercial passenger plane. Facts don't lie. Facts that Russia has soldiers pretending to be off duty fighting in Ukraine. Facts don't lie. Facts that Russia took over Crimea...Facts don't lie.

Enough of Urban Legends, you seem like a reasonable guy.
Can you imagine flooding territory from Calgary to Red Deer with few thousands of regular Russian troops, as in regular army, with support structure and all (that's what Kiev used to claim), then run regular OSCE patrols, journalists for three years and still have nothing, but BS Facebook photos for evidence? Well, I guess you can, me - not so much, I, actually, have an idea how it works in Russian army. What ever - we talked about it for ages already. I'm sure Russia is involved (called "proxy war" I guess) , but I know that main problem is a civil war in progress in Ukraine and nobody will acknowledge this fact and deal with it till people in the West buy the occupation story. Too sad.
RT is just as BS as CBC and even as CNN - no direct orders are even necessary by now, agenda is set in stone for each of them in one way or another.
I just find CNN to be the funniest of the three, it's insulting to think that they believe that, as a listener, I can actually buy this crazy BS they are selling, but still funny and getting funnier.

PS. Blogging sounds good. :thinking-006: Can you hook me up? I'm definitely missing out.

ESOXangler
10-13-2017, 04:40 PM
Now you did it! You reminded me of the dreams and I will have to go back now - with the exception of cars (may be) other items are more abundant in Russia than anywhere else :sHa_shakeshout:

I aim to inspire!

All in good fun! 😏

ESOXangler
10-13-2017, 04:41 PM
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000NUQ0CgEvTms/s/900/russia-moscow-war-veterans-ru172869.jpg

That is beautiful!

EZM
10-13-2017, 08:26 PM
Hold on there Comrade !!??!!??

Are you actually saying Russia's actions (involvement of their troops) in the Ukraine (and maybe even Crimea) are staged and didn't actually take place?

And are you saying OKI is soaking up false propaganda and he's brainwashed?

Really?

I don't think I could think of another member as pragmatic, logical and reasonable as our little old OKI. Seems like a sensible enough guy who doesn't get sucked into too much of the bull poop slung around by the media and other contributors here.

And before you task me to provide "evidence" why don't I ask you to provide us all with a credible source of information that would support your position.

I am all ears, open to discussion, and willing to learn, as I have no skin in this game, and no real firm opinion or position on the matter other that being a victim of the false news because I thought that was real.

Please share.

silverdoctor
10-13-2017, 08:33 PM

Are you actually saying Russia's actions in the Ukraine and Crimea are staged and didn't actually take place?

Really?

I don't think I could think of another member as pragmatic, logical and reasonable as our little old OKI. Seems like a sensible enough guy who doesn't get sucked into too much of the bull poop slung around by the media and other contributors here.

And before you task me to provide "evidence" why don't I ask you to provide us all with a credible source of information that would support your position.

I am all ears, open to discussion, and willing to learn, as I have no skin in this game, and no real firm opinion or position on the matter other that being a victim of the false news because I thought that was real.

Please share.

I'd personally like to see some real proof to be honest if Russia was anywhere near Ukraine. Nothing short of propaganda has ever come out.

Remember MH-17? Whatever happened? US blamed Russia - and all they had was crap from social media. Nothing has come out of it.

It's time to put 2 and 2 together. Look at the propaganda coming out of the US today, it's embarrassing to say the least.

Russia went into Crimea, not a shot was fired. Seems Crimeans are happier under Russia than Ukraine.

shooter12
10-13-2017, 09:13 PM
I'd personally like to see some real proof to be honest if Russia was anywhere near Ukraine.

So, what's the problem?
Take a look at the map and you will find that they are very "near" Ukraine.

Remember MH-17? Whatever happened?

Not sure what you mean by "whatever happened" but 298 innocent people were killed...

Seems Crimeans are happier under Russia than Ukraine.

Seems to whom?
To you or to people who live in Crimea peninsula?

silverdoctor
10-13-2017, 09:19 PM
I'd personally like to see some real proof to be honest if Russia was anywhere near Ukraine.

So, what's the problem?
Take a look at the map and you will find that they are very "near" Ukraine.

Remember MH-17? Whatever happened?

Not sure what you mean by "whatever happened" but 298 innocent people were killed...

Seems Crimeans are happier under Russia than Ukraine.

Seems to whom?
To you or to people who live in Crimea peninsula?

Over MH-17, there was never anything definitive that came out of the dutch investigation. I'm well aware that people died, many body parts are likely still on the ground. The families will never get any closure. The US government admitted to using social network bull when they pointed the finger at Russia. With so much propaganda running amoke - fear the Russians - coming out of the USA, I don't believe it anymore. When the US is claiming that Russia hacked their elections - but yet admittedly have overthrown many governments - I don't believe them anymore. If you believe the US on anything anymore...

I know a couple from the Crimea, according to them, life is better. But who knows, there's so much propaganda floating around.

EZM
10-13-2017, 09:20 PM
I'd personally like to see some real proof to be honest if Russia was anywhere near Ukraine. Nothing short of propaganda has ever come out.

Remember MH-17? Whatever happened? US blamed Russia - and all they had was crap from social media. Nothing has come out of it.

It's time to put 2 and 2 together. Look at the propaganda coming out of the US today, it's embarrassing to say the least.

Russia went into Crimea, not a shot was fired. Seems Crimeans are happier under Russia than Ukraine.

Yeah, I know what you are saying. There's plenty of propaganda and false reports influencing all of us. If you can't touch it, taste it, or see it with your own eyes, you have be pragmatic and careful.

All the stuff I saw, have read, and what I know about Putin, Russia, the Ukraine does lead me to believe that Russia has been behind the situation in the Ukraine. But, who knows, maybe this is a huge wag the dog movie. It would shock me, and I would be very critical of any information presented to the contrary, but like I said, I'm not well studied in this particular issue.

I'm genuinely interested.

silverdoctor
10-13-2017, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I know what you are saying. There's plenty of propaganda and false reports influencing all of us. If you can't touch it, taste it, or see it with your own eyes, you have be pragmatic and careful.

All the stuff I saw, have read, and what I know about Putin, Russia, the Ukraine does lead me to believe that Russia has been behind the situation in the Ukraine. But, who knows, maybe this is a huge wag the dog movie. It would shock me, and I would be very critical of any information presented to the contrary, but like I said, I'm not well studied in this particular issue.

I'm genuinely interested.

The US government overthrew the elected government led by Viktor Yanukovych and admitted it. Why? Because he was friendly with Russia, not the US. Russia didn't push Ukraine to war, the US did.

North Korea is an enemy now. So is Iran. The US is feeding terrorism - every time I hear "arming the rebels", I want to puke cause that's exactly what they did in '79. Arm the mujahideen in Pakistan, armed them to the teeth and sent them to fight the USSR - and that's public knowledge. They gave Afghanistan to the Taliban.

shooter12
10-13-2017, 09:46 PM
The US government overthrew the elected government led by Viktor Yanukovych and admitted it

Ukrainian people threw away (elected yes) but gangster government led by Yanukovych that was acting on behalf of Russian interests. I personally see no problem with it. USA government maybe did something but need to remember that Ukraine is a pretty big 40 mil+ population country and without the will of people nothing would have happened.

Russia didn't push Ukraine to war, the US did.

Ukraine lost 7% of its territory to Russia so far...And it was not the USA who did it...

silverdoctor
10-13-2017, 10:03 PM
The US government overthrew the elected government led by Viktor Yanukovych and admitted it

Ukrainian people threw away (elected yes) but gangster government led by Yanukovych that was acting on behalf of Russian interests. I personally see no problem with it. USA government maybe did something but need to remember that Ukraine is a pretty big 40 mil+ population country and without the will of people nothing would have happened.

Russia didn't push Ukraine to war, the US did.

Ukraine lost 7% of its territory to Russia so far...And it was not the USA who did it...

I think someone needs to research and get off the propaganda wagon. Bringing western style democracy to any nation that isn't ready for it is disaster - and who is the WEST to dictate who runs any country? And Ukraine isn't the only one. The list seems to be getting longer - I get nervous whenever i hear the words "regime change" from the mouth of any POTUS. Now it's Iran and North Korea.

Must be nice to have an entire ocean separating the USA from the rest of the world. Imagine how South Korea feels at the moment.

ak-71
10-13-2017, 10:54 PM

Are you actually saying Russia's actions (involvement of their troops) in the Ukraine (and maybe even Crimea) are staged and didn't actually take place?

Really?

Please share.

OKI may be the most beautiful mind of our times, but even the most beautiful, pragmatic, logical and reasonable minds are prone to making wrong conclusions if the only information they get is bogus. For the rest of us folks, here is a translation: garbage in - garbage out.

KGB
10-13-2017, 11:27 PM

Love the picture! The guy on the right looks like a Popeye!

ak-71
10-13-2017, 11:31 PM
Love the picture! The guy on the right looks like a Popeye!

I would be on the left, the guy on the right looks like he might be a spy - no characteristic smile while drinking vodka - dead give away

6.5 shooter
10-13-2017, 11:37 PM
[QUOTE=Sundancefisher;3643095]Comparing CBC being the same as RT is ludicrous.

1.5 Billion dollars of our money buys that Dictator PM of ours a whole lot of sugar coated press......Give your head a shake man......The liberals have had the press in Canada in their pocket for years.

ak-71
10-13-2017, 11:43 PM
[QUOTE=Sundancefisher;3643095]Comparing CBC being the same as RT is ludicrous.

1.5 Billion dollars of our money buys that Dictator PM of ours a whole lot of sugar coated press......Give your head a shake man......The liberals have had the press in Canada in their pocket for years.

Yep, that's what Putin do in the morning - he wakes up and thinks hard:"What do I order them damn RT guys to say before breakfast"

Double sorry, shooter, you are back on the list - I
just didn't read your post.

PS, Sundance, can you negotiate a good overtime rate for me for all this blogging too?

Bub
10-14-2017, 02:05 AM
What would happen here in Canada if Trudeau says tomorrow (with the full support of Liberal Party and, perhaps, some of the NDP) that French is not going to be an official language in this country any longer; in fact, no language other than English may be used in schools or any other educational establishments?

ak-71
10-14-2017, 12:09 PM
What would happen here in Canada if Trudeau says tomorrow (with the full support of Liberal Party and, perhaps, some of the NDP) that French is not going to be an official language in this country any longer; in fact, no language other than English may be used in schools or any other educational establishments?

Bub, I just want to clarify the relevance - takeover of power happened on February 22nd, law banning use of Russian language as regional language was approved on February 23rd (though vetoed by acting president).
I don't think it was the main reason for separatism and civil war, but illustrates anti-Russian policy, though if you can speak Russian or Ukrainian watch meetings of this time youtube, you will see that language use is just the tip of the iceberg, I am sure normal people will be appalled by slogans to "hang Russians on branches" and others of a sort.

Now look at the linguistic maps of Ukraine and try to guess which regions either went to Russia, or fighting for independence:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_language_in_Ukraine#/media/File:UkraineNativeLanguagesCensus2001detailed-en.png

(Hint: on the map below find numbers bigger than 68%)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_language_in_Ukraine#/media/File:Ukraine_census_2001_Russian.svg

Do you still think it was not a stupid idea to base a new national idea on anti-Russian ideology?
It looks almost as if somebody carefully designed for a civil war in this country

Bub
10-14-2017, 11:02 PM
Bub, I just want to clarify the relevance - takeover of power happened on February 22nd, law banning use of Russian language as regional language was approved on February 23rd (though vetoed by acting president).
Indeed. That is what I was referring to, as well as the new law that came in to place just a few days ago converting all of their schooling to strictly Ukrainian by 2020 (unless I am remembering the dates wrong). And this is in the 21th century in a "European" country craving to become a part of the EU. LOL. It is especially "funny" because (from Wikipedia)
The official language of Ukraine is Ukrainian, an East Slavic language which is the native language of 67.5% of Ukraine's population. Russian is the native language of 29.6% of Ukraine's population and the rest (2.9%) are native speakers of other languages. Ethnologue lists 40 minority languages and dialects; nearly all are native to the former Soviet Union.

According to Article 10 of the Constitution of Ukraine the state has an obligation to ensure the comprehensive development and functioning of the Ukrainian language in all spheres of social life throughout Ukraine while guaranteeing the free development, use and protection of the Russian language and other languages of national minorities of Ukraine.
Ridiculous, isn't it? Nearly third of the population has Russian as the native language. This is compared to 56.9% vs. 21.3% for English vs. French here in Canada! ( according to another Wikipedia page on Canada)

The numbers tell you something, don't they? If you continue reading the same Wikipedia article
In an 11–23 December 2015 study by the Razumkov Centre taken in all regions of Ukraine other than Russian-annexed Crimea, and separatist controlled Donetsk, and Luhansk, a majority considered Ukrainian their native language (60%), followed by Russian (15%), while 22% used both languages equally. Two percent held an other native language. For the preferred language of work, an equal amount chose either Ukrainian or Russian (37%) and 21% communicated bilingually. The study polled 10,071 individuals and held a 1% margin of error.

Past polling:

Languages spoken at home 2009
In an October 2009 poll by FOM-Ukraine of 1,000 respondents, 52% stated they use Russian as their "Language of communication"; while 41% of the respondents state they use Ukrainian and 8% stated they use a mixture of both.

A March 2010 poll by Research & Branding Group showed that 65% considered Ukrainian as their native language and 33% Russian. This poll also showed the standard of knowledge of the Russian language (free conversational language, writing and reading) in current Ukraine is higher (76%) than the standard of knowledge of the Ukrainian language (69%). More respondents preferred to speak Ukrainian (46%) than Russian (38%) with 16% preferring to speak both in equal manner.

A poll held November 2009 revealed that 54.7% of the population of Ukraine believed the language issue in Ukraine was irrelevant, that each person could speak the language he or she preferred and that a lot more important problems existed in the country; 14.7% of those polled stated that the language issue was an urgent problem that could not be postponed and that calls for immediate resolution; another 28.3% believed that, while the language issue needed to be resolved, this could be postponed.

An August 2011 poll by Razumkov Centre showed that 53.3% of the respondents use the Ukrainian language in everyday life, while 44.5% use Russian.

In a May 2012 poll by RATING 50% of respondents considered Ukrainian their native language, 29% Russian, 20% consider both Ukrainian and Russian their mother tongue and 1% considered a different language their native language.
And the tards wanted to "cancel" the Russian language. If I remember the chronological order of the events correctly, the veto by the current president ak-71 mentioned came after the protests have significantly increased after the ban of Russian was passed through their parliament. I do believe that this is one of the main reasons things are where they are right now. Guess what the percentage of people in Luhansk and Donetsk whose native language is Russian? Or Crimea, but Crimea question is closed solid at this point, IMO, so it does not really matter.

Hungary is pooping bricks right now, after the recent law was passed by the parliament and signed by the president. And there are only 157,000 (2001 data) people whose native language is Hungarian compared to 8,330,000 (also 2001 data) whose native language is Russian. LOL.
I don't think it was the main reason for separatism and civil war, but illustrates anti-Russian policy, though if you can speak Russian or Ukrainian watch meetings of this time youtube, you will see that language use is just the tip of the iceberg, I am sure normal people will be appalled by slogans to "hang Russians on branches" and others of a sort.
I have seen plenty with English subtitles on youtube when things have been just picking up the speed. There were plenty; I don't know if there are many now.

ak-71
10-14-2017, 11:35 PM
Not the same president, not Poroshenko, but close enough.

Sundancefisher
10-15-2017, 08:34 AM
Enough of Urban Legends, you seem like a reasonable guy.
Can you imagine flooding territory from Calgary to Red Deer with few thousands of regular Russian troops, as in regular army, with support structure and all (that's what Kiev used to claim), then run regular OSCE patrols, journalists for three years and still have nothing, but BS Facebook photos for evidence? Well, I guess you can, me - not so much, I, actually, have an idea how it works in Russian army. What ever - we talked about it for ages already. I'm sure Russia is involved (called "proxy war" I guess) , but I know that main problem is a civil war in progress in Ukraine and nobody will acknowledge this fact and deal with it till people in the West buy the occupation story. Too sad.
RT is just as BS as CBC and even as CNN - no direct orders are even necessary by now, agenda is set in stone for each of them in one way or another.
I just find CNN to be the funniest of the three, it's insulting to think that they believe that, as a listener, I can actually buy this crazy BS they are selling, but still funny and getting funnier.

PS. Blogging sounds good. :thinking-006: Can you hook me up? I'm definitely missing out.

Lots of proof in many places my friend. Just not in Russian media. Since Russian media is run by Putin...not surprising.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

You were raised in Russia. Brain washed everyday like any cult to insta believe that any talk contrary to Russian media is lies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

Research it. Open your eyes. Or just enjoy the extra income.

In the end. Anyone saying they hate Putin. Trust me about everything I say. Then gets all their "believed" info from Russian news is telling.

You seem like a nice guy. Think outside the box you grew up in.

CNN is a combination of owner politics and entertainment. Not news for the most part. In the west you take info skeptically and build on it to get the real picture.

Crimea was a Russian sponsored attack. The conflict in the rest of Ukraine was started by Russian posing as nazi Ukrainians. I have no doubt Russia is to blame for the conflict and murder of the commercial jet passengers.

Sundancefisher
10-15-2017, 08:42 AM
Indeed. That is what I was referring to, as well as the new law that came in to place just a few days ago converting all of their schooling to strictly Ukrainian by 2020 (unless I am remembering the dates wrong). And this is in the 21th century in a "European" country craving to become a part of the EU. LOL. It is especially "funny" because (from Wikipedia)

Ridiculous, isn't it? Nearly third of the population has Russian as the native language. This is compared to 56.9% vs. 21.3% for English vs. French here in Canada! ( according to another Wikipedia page on Canada)

The numbers tell you something, don't they? If you continue reading the same Wikipedia article

And the tards wanted to "cancel" the Russian language. If I remember the chronological order of the events correctly, the veto by the current president ak-71 mentioned came after the protests have significantly increased after the ban of Russian was passed through their parliament. I do believe that this is one of the main reasons things are where they are right now. Guess what the percentage of people in Luhansk and Donetsk whose native language is Russian? Or Crimea, but Crimea question is closed solid at this point, IMO, so it does not really matter.

Hungary is pooping bricks right now, after the recent law was passed by the parliament and signed by the president. And there are only 157,000 (2001 data) people whose native language is Hungarian compared to 8,330,000 (also 2001 data) whose native language is Russian. LOL.

I have seen plenty with English subtitles on youtube when things have been just picking up the speed. There were plenty; I don't know if there are many now.

Who wants to cancel a language?

Is this statement wrong?

Language policy in Ukraine is based on its Constitution, international obligations, and 2012 law "On the principles of the state language policy" (before 2012, the 1989 law "On the languages in the Ukrainian SSR" was in force).

The Ukrainian language is the state language of Ukraine. The State has to ensure the comprehensive development and functioning of the Ukrainian language in all spheres of social life throughout the entire territory of Ukraine (Article 10 of the Constitution of Ukraine adopted in 1996). Other languages spoken in Ukraine are guaranteed constitutional protection. The Russian language in Ukraine is recognized as the language of a national minority. It is explicitly mentioned in the Constitution (Article 10): "In Ukraine, the free development, use and protection of Russian, and other languages of national minorities of Ukraine, is guaranteed".[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_policy_in_Ukraine

ak-71
10-15-2017, 10:59 AM
Who wants to cancel a language?

Is this statement wrong?

Language policy in Ukraine is based on its Constitution, international obligations, and 2012 law "On the principles of the state language policy" (before 2012, the 1989 law "On the languages in the Ukrainian SSR" was in force).

The Ukrainian language is the state language of Ukraine. The State has to ensure the comprehensive development and functioning of the Ukrainian language in all spheres of social life throughout the entire territory of Ukraine (Article 10 of the Constitution of Ukraine adopted in 1996). Other languages spoken in Ukraine are guaranteed constitutional protection. The Russian language in Ukraine is recognized as the language of a national minority. It is explicitly mentioned in the Constitution (Article 10): "In Ukraine, the free development, use and protection of Russian, and other languages of national minorities of Ukraine, is guaranteed".[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_policy_in_Ukraine

"The bill was adopted without any debate amid fistfights in the Ukrainian Parliament building on 3 July 2012. The opposition protested that the procedure of adopting the law was not respected.[7][8] The law came into force on 10 August 2012.[2] Since then various cities and regions of Ukraine declared Russian a regional language in their jurisdictions.[9] Three minor settlements did the same for, respectively, Hungarian, Moldovan and Romanian.[10] Other cities and regions declared their opposition to this law.[11] A proposal to repeal the law was paused on 28 February 2014 by acting President Oleksandr Turchynov, who ordered drafting of a new law to "accommodate the interests of both eastern and western Ukraine and of all ethnic groups and minorities."[12][13] Since October 2014 the Constitutional Court of Ukraine is reviewing the constitutionality of the law.[14]"

"On February 23, 2014, the second day after the flight of Viktor Yanukovich, while in a parliamentary session, a deputy from the "Batkivshchina" party, Vyacheslav Kyrylenko, moved to include in the agenda a bill to repeal the 2012 law "On the principles of the state language policy". The motion was carried with 86% of the votes in favour—232 deputies in favour vs 37 opposed against the required minimum of 226 of 334 votes. The bill was included in the agenda, immediately put to a vote with no debate and approved with the same 232 voting in favour. The bill would have made Ukrainian the sole state language at all levels.[12][46]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_policy_in_Ukraine

It just occurred to me that we were referencing the same source :thinking-006:. Must be thinking inside different boxes.

ak-71
10-15-2017, 11:18 AM
Lots of proof in many places my friend. Just not in Russian media. Since Russian media is run by Putin...not surprising.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

You were raised in Russia. Brain washed everyday like any cult to insta believe that any talk contrary to Russian media is lies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

Research it. Open your eyes. Or just enjoy the extra income.

In the end. Anyone saying they hate Putin. Trust me about everything I say. Then gets all their "believed" info from Russian news is telling.

You seem like a nice guy. Think outside the box you grew up in.

CNN is a combination of owner politics and entertainment. Not news for the most part. In the west you take info skeptically and build on it to get the real picture.

Crimea was a Russian sponsored attack. The conflict in the rest of Ukraine was started by Russian posing as nazi Ukrainians. I have no doubt Russia is to blame for the conflict and murder of the commercial jet passengers.

Sandance, look at these Russians posing as nazi Ukranians and tell me, do you really believe what you just said?
In case you don't speak Ukrainian - they shout "[hang] Russians on the branches"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofEF5l72sjQ

shooter12
10-15-2017, 11:20 AM
X2 Sundancefisher on your post about Kremlin trolls.
You nailed it here, too many on this forum as well.

silverdoctor
10-15-2017, 11:26 AM
Sandance, look at these Russians posing as nazi Ukranians and tell me, do you really believe what you just said?
In case you don't speak Ukrainian - they shout "[hang] Russians on the branches"

And why would Russians pose as nazi Ukranians only to scream "hang Russians from branches"?

Listen to Obama.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QAXmf5_EOs

shooter12
10-15-2017, 11:30 AM

I am not sure about Sundancefisher but I am fluent in both Russian and Ukranian.
In your youtube people shouting " to hang moskolyaky" not Russians.
I am sure you are aware of the difference between "moskal" and "Russian"
Don't you?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moskal

ak-71
10-15-2017, 11:40 AM

I am not sure about Sundancefisher but I am fluent in both Russian and Ukranian.
In your youtube people shouting " to hang moskolyaky" not Russians.
I am sure you are aware of the difference between "moskal" and "Russian"
Don't you?

"Today it has become an ethnic slur referring to the Russians living in Russia used in Ukraine"

If Russian students were shouting something like that at a high school gathering they would end up in police and everybody I know in Russia would be ashamed for the nation. Do you really defend this? :snapoutofit:

PS. I would much rather prefer peaceful prosperous Ukraine without raging civil war, potential NATO bases and anti-Anybody agenda, but I guess Ukraine is living though what it and the West wanted. Not really my business anyway, I have not even visited Ukraine in years and have no plans to go there in the future.

shooter12
10-15-2017, 12:08 PM
I would much rather prefer peaceful prosperous Ukraine without raging civil war

Drop it right there AK -71.

There is no civil war in Ukraine of any kind but Russian regular army troops/mercenaries , choose whichever you are more comfortable with, and local collaborants, and until all this will not get out from there , there will be no peace .

ak-71
10-15-2017, 12:17 PM
I would much rather prefer peaceful prosperous Ukraine without raging civil war

Drop it right there AK -71.

There is no civil war in Ukraine of any kind but Russian regular army troops/mercenaries , choose whichever you are more comfortable with, and local collaborants, and until all this will not get out from there , there will be no peace .

Drop you "Russian regular army" stupidity, it became laughable, if you never served, I have an analogy for you - it's like flooding Alberta with journalists and international patrols and still not being able to gather any evidence of oil production in 3 years- it's just plain stupid.
But I guess if all your knowledge about how regular army operates comes from Hollywood movies and CNN "news" - you will buy this BS.

barsik
10-15-2017, 02:37 PM
Drop you "Russian regular army" stupidity, it became laughable, if you never served, I have an analogy for you - it's like flooding Alberta with journalists and international patrols and still not being able to gather any evidence of oil production in 3 years- it's just plain stupid.
But I guess if all your knowledge about how regular army operates comes from Hollywood movies and CNN "news" - you will buy this BS.

Captured "Freedom Fighters" in Ukraine have stated that regular army personnel have shed their uniforms and simply crossed the border to fight against the Ukrainian army. you can stop the charade, it is transparent to everyone.

ak-71
10-15-2017, 04:11 PM
Captured "Freedom Fighters" in Ukraine have stated that regular army personnel have shed their uniforms and simply crossed the border to fight against the Ukrainian army. you can stop the charade, it is transparent to everyone.

1. If you think that regular army is just some guys with AK-74, you have no idea what you are talking about.
2. Ukraine, with it's conscript army and drafts almost till the "revolution" (2013) trained plenty of regular guys with AK-74 as well as other specialists in Eastern Ukraine to pretty much the same level as "regular Russian army".

Sundancefisher
10-15-2017, 05:10 PM
"The bill was adopted without any debate amid fistfights in the Ukrainian Parliament building on 3 July 2012. The opposition protested that the procedure of adopting the law was not respected.[7][8] The law came into force on 10 August 2012.[2] Since then various cities and regions of Ukraine declared Russian a regional language in their jurisdictions.[9] Three minor settlements did the same for, respectively, Hungarian, Moldovan and Romanian.[10] Other cities and regions declared their opposition to this law.[11] A proposal to repeal the law was paused on 28 February 2014 by acting President Oleksandr Turchynov, who ordered drafting of a new law to "accommodate the interests of both eastern and western Ukraine and of all ethnic groups and minorities."[12][13] Since October 2014 the Constitutional Court of Ukraine is reviewing the constitutionality of the law.[14]"

"On February 23, 2014, the second day after the flight of Viktor Yanukovich, while in a parliamentary session, a deputy from the "Batkivshchina" party, Vyacheslav Kyrylenko, moved to include in the agenda a bill to repeal the 2012 law "On the principles of the state language policy". The motion was carried with 86% of the votes in favour—232 deputies in favour vs 37 opposed against the required minimum of 226 of 334 votes. The bill was included in the agenda, immediately put to a vote with no debate and approved with the same 232 voting in favour. The bill would have made Ukrainian the sole state language at all levels.[12][46]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_policy_in_Ukraine

It just occurred to me that we were referencing the same source :thinking-006:. Must be thinking inside different boxes.

I read that. I was referencing cancelling Russian. Doesn't seem to be the case. Rather wanting to not be bilingual?

In the face of what Russia has done no wonder anti sentiments have happened. To bad Russia meddled so strongly in the Ukraine.

I actually have Russian and Ukrainian friends so I hear both sides.

Sundancefisher
10-15-2017, 05:15 PM

Are you blind?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2016/09/06/russian-combat-medals-put-lie-to-putins-claim-of-no-russian-troops-in-ukraine/#59eed8d83809

SEP 6, 2016 @ 03:54 PM 16,592 The Little Black Book of Billionaire Secrets
Russian Combat Medals Put Lie To Putin's Claim Of No Russian Troops In Ukraine

Paul Roderick Gregory , CONTRIBUTOR
I cover domestic and world economics from a free-market perspective.
Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.

Supporters of the self-proclaimed "Donetsk People's Republic" take part in a rally at Saur Mogyla Memorial on September 7, 2015 to mark the anniversary of Donetsk's liberation from occupation during World War II. Ukraine's warring sides marked a week without heavy fighting Monday in a tentatively encouraging change to a 17-month war that has debilitated Western relations with Russia and unsettled eastern Europe. (ALEKSEY FILIPPOV/AFP/Getty Images)
Vladimir Putin was cynically playing with words when he declared, on his annual broadcast to the Russian people on April 16, 2015: “I can tell you outright and unequivocally [my italics] that there are no Russian troops in Ukraine.” Russian troops are indeed in Ukraine, but under the fiction that they signed "separation documents" from the army before being shipped to the Ukraine combat zone. Even though many fight under the same Russian commander and in their old unit, they are no longer officially part of the Russian army, according to Putin’s twisted narrative.

There is no doubt that Russian troops have fought and are fighting in Ukraine, contrary to Putin’s “not one Russian soldier” assertion. The civic organization, Cargo 200, publishes names, photos, addresses, and military records of 167 regular troops “killed” and 187 “MIA” and 305 mercenaries “killed” and 796 “MIA.” The artillery and tank warfare in Ukraine leaves behind unidentifiable body parts. Most of the MIAs, therefore, are really KIAs. The Cargo 200 figures are underestimates because families of fallen soldiers risk losing death benefits if they talk. Societies of Russian Mothers gather information from grieving families to arrive at casualty figures of up to 3,500 KIA. Young Russian soldiers in Ukraine routinely post pictures on vKontakte (a Russian version of Facebook) of themselves in Ukraine and identify their unit. A vKontake habitué going silent is a sign of yet another combat death. We will not have an authoritative figure on Russian soldier deaths in Ukraine as long as Putin keeps such casualties a state secret.

There are other sources. Ukrainian intelligence has just published the names, ranks, and photographs of the fifty Russian officers directing Russian forces in East Ukraine. Representatives of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe have reported the presence of Russian troops in the Donbass for over two years.

Putin has no choice but to deny the presence of Russian troops in Ukraine. According to the Kremlin’s narrative, Russia is only an interested by-stander in Ukraine’s “civil war” in which brave “separatists” or “insurgents” are defending their homes from rabid neo-Nazi Ukrainian nationalists. Russia is not at war with Ukraine; so how can Russian soldiers be involved when Russia has no combat operations in Ukraine? But, argues Putin, Russia cannot keep its patriots from lending a voluntary hand to their Novorossiya brethren. Yes, there are Russian citizens fighting in Ukraine, but they have nothing to do with Russia and its military forces.

The English NGO, Bellingcat, has been a persistent thorn in the side of Putin’s Ukraine narrative. Using open sources, Bellingcat demonstrated that MH17 was shot down by a Buk missile system operated by a Russian crew that fled back to its home base in Russia after realizing they had shot down a civilian aircraft.

In its latest contribution, Bellingcat demolishes Putin’s “no combat operations = no Russian soldiers” myth. Bellingcat demonstrates that thousands of Russian soldiers have been awarded the highest honors of the Russian Federation for bravery/distinction in combat during a time when the only hot war going was in Ukraine. If Russia has no combat operations in Ukraine, why is it awarding its servicemen the highest medals for bravery in combat? (Russia’s Syria operations did not begin until September 2015 and then with no ground troops).

Bellingcat gathered images of the medals and dates of the awards posted on social media by proud soldier recipients. Insofar as the Russian medals engrave the cumulative number of medals as of the award date, the numbering system reveals the number of medals awarded between two award dates. The accompanying figure shows awards for distinction in combat granted by the Russian Ministry of Defense between July 2014 and February 2016. They correlate closely with known military operations and with the Minsk 2 “ceasefire.”

thumbnail_AWARDSXL

The figures of awards for distinction in combat operations correlate with Russian military operations in Ukraine: During the early days of the Donbas conflict (Spring 2014), military commanders and civil administrators on assignment from Moscow fought the disorganized Ukrainian army largely with paid “volunteers.” As Ukraine forces surrounded Russian-directed mercenary forces in the summer of 2014, Russia invaded with regular forces, which decimated Ukrainian forces in battles at Donetsk Airport (September 2014-January 2015) and Ilovaisk (August to September 2014) Russia’s winter offensive culminated in the slaughter of Ukrainian troops caught in the Debaltseve cauldron (January 2015). These defeats at the hands of regular Russian units forced Ukraine into the unfavorable Minsk 2 agreement of February 2015. More than a year and a half later, fighting continues along the “cease fire” zone, casualties continue, the border remains under Russian control, and awards for distinction in combat are much lower.

Bellingcat’s analysis shows 4,300 medals “For Distinction in Combat” awarded between July 11, 2014 and February 2016. The number rises to some ten thousand if all four medals for bravery in combat are counted. (Chechnya and Georgia do not play a role during this period, only Ukraine). We do not know what proportion of Russian soldiers who served in Ukraine in regular units received combat medals. If one out of five, then 50,000 Russian regular troops would have served in Ukraine at one time or another during the July 2014 to February 2016 period.

Bellingcat outsmarted the Russian military with its medals count. Apparently, commanders have now forbidden recipients to upload images of their awards. What a strange country that forbids its “heroes” from displaying the honors their country has bestowed upon them!

Thoughtful people might ask: Why bother with yet another proof that Putin lied about Russian troops in Ukraine. The answer should be obvious to all except fools, they say. The Ukraine military definitely understands that they were being mowed down by regular Russian regiments starting in July of 2014, escalating to the slaughter at Debaltseve. Russian military and intelligence generals have been killed on the field of battle, and such deaths do not go unnoticed. Regular Russian troops have been captured. Putin’s lie is obvious, so why go through the trouble of debunking it?

There are four reasons why disproving Putin’s “not one Russian soldier in Ukraine” lie is important:

First: a majority of the Russian people believe it

Russians concede that Russian citizens are fighting in Ukraine but accept Putin’s story that they are volunteers or mercenaries. For Russian citizens this is an important distinction: Volunteers and mercenaries have chosen to put themselves in harm’s way; their deaths or maiming therefore is a matter of personal choice. It is another matter entirely if young conscripts are fighting and dying in Ukraine for no apparent reason.

Second: Russian soldiers = Russian invasion

The Kremlin narrative of “no Russian soldiers” in Ukraine has succeeded in dictating the vocabulary of the Russian-Ukrainian war. The Western news media describe the Ukrainian conflict as a “civil war.” Combatants on the Russian side are “separatists,” “insurgents,” or “rebels,” terms that suggest warriors of conscience fighting for a cause in which they believe. These terms are often softened by adding “Russian-backed,” but the linguistic damage has already been done. Rarely do we encounter language like “Russian troops fighting in Ukraine” or “separatists commanded and supplied by Russian officers and intelligence agents.”

Third: 'civil war' narrative puts separatists on equal footing with Kiev

Third, the fiction that the Ukraine army is being either defeated or fought to a standstill by “separatists” elevates Ukraine’s opponents to an independent political status deserving of a place at the table. The vocabulary of the Russian-Ukraine War lies at the heart of an eventual peace settlement. Will it be Putin’s federalization that gives the “separatists” veto power over Ukrainian policy? Or will it be Ukraine’s decentralization that preserves Ukraine as a unitary state while giving regions more autonomy over local affairs?

Fourth: Denial gives the West an excuse for inaction

Fourth, the Kremlin’s fig leaves that cast slight shadows of doubt on the truth provide a disorganized, timid, and even cowardly West a reason for inaction. We all know that a Russian missile shot down MH17 and that there are regular Russian troops in east Ukraine, but as long as there is a one in a thousand chance of another explanation, we have a reason to hold back. After all, isn’t Russia a “great nation?” Shouldn’t we give their explanations a hearing no matter how crazy?

There will be no peace until we call the Russian narrative for what it is – a lie. In the meantime, the words we use matter in determining the eventual outcome and burning Putin’s fig leaves remains a worthwhile activity.

Sundancefisher
10-15-2017, 05:21 PM

It is we'll know the Russian propaganda machine targeted the Ukraine and Crimea hard before Russia launched the invasion into the Ukraine. Tanks, missiles, troops.

Well known facts.

Set up a justification that fills state run media and the population believes and falls in line.

Hence the sanctions.

ak-71
10-15-2017, 09:24 PM
Ukraine has about 50 000 - 90 000 by different estimates involved in war with Eastern Ukraine, so judging by couple disastrous events when thousands got themselves surrounded (Debaltseve is probably the most well known)- I would guess that in your opinion Russia has similar number of troops there (considering that they were not strictly defensive there). I would also assume that in you mind these are not some Hollywood style Rambos, but normal regular units. Look-up how motor-rifle brigade is organized, then think about how many brigades it would take to get to the numbers needed. Take into account that distance from Lugansk to Doneck is roughly 200 km.
How in a hell can you miss this monster on such a small territory??? Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? It's few times more than whole Canadian army crammed in between Calgary and Red Deer for three years, and EU patrols still can't find it??? :snapoutofit:

Just face it - it is not a mystical invasion by invisible army with few locals , but a full fledged civil war, where Russia, I am sure, supports separatists, but not with regular army. There whole bunch of foreigner fighting on both sides as well.
Sooner people in the west wake up and admit civil war in Ukraine, sooner it will have a chance to stop.

Sundancefisher
10-15-2017, 09:58 PM
Ukraine has about 50 000 - 90 000 by different estimates involved in war with Eastern Ukraine, so judging by couple disastrous events when thousands got themselves surrounded (Debaltseve is probably the most well known)- I would guess that in your opinion Russia has similar number of troops there (considering that they were not strictly defensive there). I would also assume that in you mind these are not some Hollywood style Rambos, but normal regular units. Look-up how motor-rifle brigade is organized, then think about how many brigades it would take to get to the numbers needed. Take into account that distance from Lugansk to Doneck is roughly 200 km.
How in a hell can you miss this monster on such a small territory??? Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? It's few times more than whole Canadian army crammed in between Calgary and Red Deer for three years, and EU patrols still can't find it??? :snapoutofit:

Just face it - it is not a mystical invasion by invisible army with few locals , but a full fledged civil war, where Russia, I am sure, supports separatists, but not with regular army. There whole bunch of foreigner fighting on both sides as well.
Sooner people in the west wake up and admit civil war in Ukraine, sooner it will have a chance to stop.

Fact.

Attackers crossed from Russia into Ukraine well armed and well trained
International observers state Russia has troops on the ground
Medals are being awarded to Russian troops killed in Ukraine
Russian directly took over foreign countries land in Crimea
Ukraine increased armed forces after being attacked.
Russian missile killed all on a commercial airline fired from those Russian backed troops.
Russian government totally controls all media in Russia

Nothing is in question except you are not there. I am not there. You only believe Russian media even though everyone else contradicts Russian media. The overwhelming facts dispute your claims.

Let's just agree to not agree.

You are either unwilling to accept Russian news is propaganda or you are part of that propaganda.

I just am amazed whenever someone leaves their "homeland" and can't leave the propaganda behind.

Remember you can still love the people of Russia yet acknowledge the control the government has around what they know and believe.

Russia is just a small step above China sensorship and they are just above North Korea. All three governments teeter on lies.

ak-71
10-15-2017, 10:44 PM
Fact: The Chief of Staff of Ukraine’s Armed Forces, General Viktor Muzhenko said: “We (Ukrainian army) are not engaged in combat operations against the Russian army..”
Russian citizens in unlawful armed groups - yes, army - no.
Apparently, you Sundance know better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0x0mnrq9j4

Define you understanding "regular army" for me, please, is it inline with what I described in my previous post, after all you are talking about invasion here, right? Simple question, just yes or no.

purgatory.sv
10-15-2017, 11:08 PM
Regular can be defined in many ways?

I wish to be regular!!!

I do not know how many removed from the situation you may be, but i do believe you believe.

My ancestors who came to this nation lost all .

Bicker all you want , leave what was left behind and remember the opportunity we now have?

My grandfather farmed clay and failed,but he valued family.

I am still alive .

The continent and country being discussed has always been in turmoil.

Interpretation is now open due to media.

I am canadian.

Sorry born in a military base in manitoba,so i guess i am canadian?

ak-71
10-15-2017, 11:11 PM
Fact.

Attackers crossed from Russia into Ukraine well armed and well trained
International observers state Russia has troops on the ground
Medals are being awarded to Russian troops killed in Ukraine
Russian directly took over foreign countries land in Crimea
Ukraine increased armed forces after being attacked.
Russian missile killed all on a commercial airline fired from those Russian backed troops.
Russian government totally controls all media in Russia

Nothing is in question except you are not there. I am not there. You only believe Russian media even though everyone else contradicts Russian media. The overwhelming facts dispute your claims.

Let's just agree to not agree.

You are either unwilling to accept Russian news is propaganda or you are part of that propaganda.

I just am amazed whenever someone leaves their "homeland" and can't leave the propaganda behind.

Remember you can still love the people of Russia yet acknowledge the control the government has around what they know and believe.

Russia is just a small step above China sensorship and they are just above North Korea. All three governments teeter on lies.

Nope, I am just pro-common sense, and you seem willing to throw your's out of the window if it fits your anti-Russian bias.
Didn't your propaganda lie to you before? Remember "evidence " of WMDs in Iraq ?
Some people just don't want to even attempt to form their own opinion, even when the stories they repeat after media make absolutely no sense.

Sundancefisher
10-16-2017, 08:04 AM
Fact: The Chief of Staff of Ukraine’s Armed Forces, General Viktor Muzhenko said: “We (Ukrainian army) are not engaged in combat operations against the Russian army..”
Russian citizens in unlawful armed groups - yes, army - no.
Apparently, you Sundance know better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0x0mnrq9j4

Define you understanding "regular army" for me, please, is it inline with what I described in my previous post, after all you are talking about invasion here, right? Simple question, just yes or no.

http://www.newsweek.com/nolan-peterson-russian-troops-man-ukraine-rebels-front-line-555141

Russian Troops Man Ukraine Rebels' Front Line

Interviews with Ukrainian military stating Russian soldiers man the front lines. Strong support from Russian military.

Caught Russians state they were there on their own and not supported by Russia. There on "holiday" helping out. Thousands of them. LOL.

This isn't US telling people amount WMD...this is about absolutely everything pointing to the fact Russia is in Ukraine...except Russian state media saying otherwise.

Even Russia is giving war medals to the dead in the Ukrainian war.

You can't honestly believe that there is no plan by Russia to support annexation of Ukraine via this conflict and that Russia has not been piling on the propaganda and helping out with troops and munitions. That Russia is doing nothing to support their war efforts.

Please. Don't make me chuckle while drinking coffee in the morning.

kostianych
10-16-2017, 08:25 AM

And dont forger, these two Russkie saved the world from Nazis........

Note: this is a historical fact and not propaganda. ......

Sundancefisher
10-16-2017, 09:17 AM
And dont forger, these two Russkie saved the world from Nazis........

Note: this is a historical fact and not propaganda. ......

I would sit and drink vodka with those dudes. They look cool.

ak-71
10-16-2017, 12:18 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/nolan-peterson-russian-troops-man-ukraine-rebels-front-line-555141

Russian Troops Man Ukraine Rebels' Front Line

Interviews with Ukrainian military stating Russian soldiers man the front lines. Strong support from Russian military.

Caught Russians state they were there on their own and not supported by Russia. There on "holiday" helping out. Thousands of them. LOL.

This isn't US telling people amount WMD...this is about absolutely everything pointing to the fact Russia is in Ukraine...except Russian state media saying otherwise.

Even Russia is giving war medals to the dead in the Ukrainian war.

You can't honestly believe that there is no plan by Russia to support annexation of Ukraine via this conflict and that Russia has not been piling on the propaganda and helping out with troops and munitions. That Russia is doing nothing to support their war efforts.

Please. Don't make me chuckle while drinking coffee in the morning.

I am sorry, Sundance, I honestly tried to read the article, but saw Turchynov's face and gave up before I started. Anything from this dude, just like Poroshenko about Russians is just a predictable as ABV3's opinion on Green Energy, it's their bread and butter after all.
I'm kind of getting bored with the whole topic, don't think we can change each other's point of view anyway.
Just to summarize my point of view:

1. If there was an invasion (as Kiev claims to siphon more money from the West) - there would be ~50 000 troops in form of regular moto-rifle units with all regular heavy equipment in a very confined and constantly patrolled area (at least it was couple years ago) - and that just doesn't make sense to me it's like missing military parade in Moscow, with only FB pictures for evidence.

2. Sending 50 000 people without proper equipment and, more important structure, just doesn't make sense because you would get exactly the same result as giving AK-74s to locals who served their mandatory service. (I know 2 families from Donetsk, believe me, they just plain hate current government and many of their friends fight against it).

3. Simply put - dudes with rifles is not how modern army works and why it is effective, it's just dudes with rifles and many modern conflicts show that they can be effective too if motivated and fight for idea.

4. Pictures of old shaggy dudes, just don't resemble any 18-20 y/o guys one would usually expect to see in Russian Armed Forces - look at "green men" of Crimea - that's what I expect to see.

5. Usual argument is for some reason is that Putin is a bad dude, I do agree, but even if he is the worst monster ever and tortures fluffy puppies for sexual pleasure -it may very well be true, but it's irrelevant, it just doesn't make story of Russian invasion in Ukrainian any more believable.

Anyhow, I think we covered all Russia related possible topics, have a nice week.

PS. Don't forget to vote today, and if you don't like the results - you know whom to blame :)

Sundancefisher
10-16-2017, 01:50 PM
I am sorry, Sundance, I honestly tried to read the article, but saw Turchynov's face and gave up before I started. Anything from this dude, just like Poroshenko about Russians is just a predictable as ABV3's opinion on Green Energy, it's their bread and butter after all.
I'm kind of getting bored with the whole topic, don't think we can change each other's point of view anyway.
Just to summarize my point of view:

1. If there was an invasion (as Kiev claims to siphon more money from the West) - there would be ~50 000 troops in form of regular moto-rifle units with all regular heavy equipment in a very confined and constantly patrolled area (at least it was couple years ago) - and that just doesn't make sense to me it's like missing military parade in Moscow, with only FB pictures for evidence.

2. Sending 50 000 people without proper equipment and, more important structure, just doesn't make sense because you would get exactly the same result as giving AK-74s to locals who served their mandatory service. (I know 2 families from Donetsk, believe me, they just plain hate current government and many of their friends fight against it).

3. Simply put - dudes with rifles is not how modern army works and why it is effective, it's just dudes with rifles and many modern conflicts show that they can be effective too if motivated and fight for idea.

4. Pictures of old shaggy dudes, just don't resemble any 18-20 y/o guys one would usually expect to see in Russian Armed Forces - look at "green men" of Crimea - that's what I expect to see.

5. Usual argument is for some reason is that Putin is a bad dude, I do agree, but even if he is the worst monster ever and tortures fluffy puppies for sexual pleasure -it may very well be true, but it's irrelevant, it just doesn't make story of Russian invasion in Ukrainian any more believable.

Anyhow, I think we covered all Russia related possible topics, have a nice week.

PS. Don't forget to vote today, and if you don't like the results - you know whom to blame :)

You are missing the point.

Russia can't be in a war with Ukraine as it would be a war with the western world.

So instead he creates a proxy war between "elements" in Ukraine his propaganda machine created to make fearful argument that Russian Ukraines are in dire jeopardy.

Then he disproves of the "conflict" and calls it a civil war...however what a civil war is defined as is a battle between conflicting groups within the same country...

In this instance it is a conflict within Ukraine...exaggerated by Russia...fueled by Russian money, political backroom support and tons of weapons and troops...who are from Russia and just holidaying on their days off.

You can type out the Russian news version of events...however the entire western world does not believe Russian news and are all in alignment to the facts. So while you are aligned with Russian propaganda...I am not.

So who is Putin supporting for Calgary mayor?:bad_boys_20:

Imagine what would happen if France sent holidaying soldiers to Canada to fight for Quebec independence and sent over weapons and started a propaganda war?

Yes...I know... Most in western Canada would let Quebec take Lower Canada back with their share of the debt in an instance...however...you get my point.