PDA

View Full Version : Grande Prairie Chrysler service rant. Am I right or wrong?

Norwest Alta
10-14-2017, 07:28 AM
Well the story goes like this.

August 2016 I bought a new ram 3500 from Grande prairie Chrysler. For the most part the buying process was good lol. I've only had my truck serviced at gp Chrysler. So anyways in may last year after oil change and tire rotation I'm coming home from work and the rear right wheel passes me. I pick up the pieces and call tow truck. Finally get into gp Chrysler at 3 am. I talked to the service manager and he agreed over torqued wheel studs and no problem they'll have it fixed. End result new tire,rim,brake caliper,rotor,studs,lug nuts and 10 days lost income due to not having my truck.

In the meantime I bought the wife a new ram 1500. So now I've got about $140000 spent at gp Chrysler on trucks.

Fast forward to August this year. Oil change, tire rotation at gp Chrysler. Perfect. Set to go on a hunting trip up north. Had a great time hunting until it was time to come home. About 80 km from any cel service or civilization the left rear wheel departed. This time causing $5500 in body damage. Caught a ride to cel service where I was put in touch with local handyman mechanic type. Used studs, chev lug nuts, spare tire and a overnight stay in the truck we're on the road again. Get to gp Chrysler 2 days later and yep probable over torqued studs again. End result is 32 new studs, new rim and tire. This is perfect but my box is still not fixed and I'll have to go through my insurance. I said "that's not right you guys effed up twice and now I've got to pay for your mistake." Yep thats what they expect me to do. So after a heated exchange with the gm , who imo is a **** poor choice to represent a company, I'm now two weeks waiting for the owner to do what I'm figuring is proper and pay to fix my truck. Last he said is he'll pay the $500 deductible. Big flipping deal. What about my insurance going up $1300?

As it stands now I'm in the market for a new truck for the wife after her accident. Although my sales guy was good guy and his hands are tied I'm finding it hard to purchase a vehicle from gp Chrysler and am leaning on going the other direction to inland in Dawson creek.

Thoughts on this matter is appreciated.

Thanks

urban rednek
10-14-2017, 07:49 AM
Something to consider- most dealerships are lucky to generate a small profit from new vehicle sales; they make most of their money from their service bays and some from used vehicle sales. Buying another Chrysler somewhere else and getting it serviced in GP won't teach this dealership a thing. The biggest impact impact will be to the salesperson; lost sale and commission.

Unskilled, uncaring, poor quality service techs are the root cause of the issue, and they can be found at any dealership, next is the lack of training and supervision.
Hope the owner makes this right for you.

bobinthesky
10-14-2017, 08:02 AM
I don't know about your next purchase but I'd certainly change where you are getting your vehicles serviced!
And I agree, the dealer should be fixing your body damage as far as I'm concerned.

On a side note, they must be using some pretty cheap wheel studs.
Torquing wheel nuts is a relatively new thing, years ago on the farm we just tightened wheel nuts as tight as we possibly could, usually to the point where you needed a snipe on the wrench to undo them and we never broke any studs that I can remember. We hauled some horrible over weight loads pretty regularly too!

DiabeticKripple
10-14-2017, 08:25 AM
I bought my truck from there. Their service department is terrible and I haven’t been back.

I got bigger tires, so I went in and asked them if they could reprogram the speedometer to the new tires. Service writer said yup no problem. Got the truck back and all they did was reflash it to the stock tires. I had already paid at this point and they said “oh sorry, we can only flash to the stock tire size” and they wouldn’t give me my money back.

I also had the road hazard warranty for tires, and I cut one while hunting (just driving down gravel) and I took it in and they said that it’s goodyear that warranties it. So I went to goodyear and they said it’s dodge. Went back and they wouldn’t warranty the tire by saying I was off-roading. Last I checked a gravel road is still a road.

I haven’t been back. Actually every dodge dealer I’ve been to with the exception of 1 has been slimy.

JBE
10-14-2017, 08:42 AM
Try going higher up the food chain. Phone Chrysler Canada and explain what happened. Not saying it will work but sure couldn't hurt

powerbob
10-14-2017, 08:54 AM
All Dodge dealerships are crap after 15 years with dodge I've switched to chev and wow what a difference in service !

1899b
10-14-2017, 08:57 AM
I don't know about your next purchase but I'd certainly change where you are getting your vehicles serviced!
And I agree, the dealer should be fixing your body damage as far as I'm concerned.

Torquing wheel nuts is a relatively new thing, years ago on the farm we just tightened wheel nuts as tight as we possibly could, usually to the point where you needed a snipe on the wrench to undo them and we never broke any studs that I can remember. We hauled some horrible over weight loads pretty regularly too!

Take a tour around to different tire places or services shops and watch the 16 year old kids using an impact to put the lug nuts on with no proper torque just jamming them on. When these clowns do this, you have 3-5 times the specified lug nut torque applied. In my travels I notice way more trucks resting on their rotors and hubs on the side of the rode as their tire fell off and passed them on the highway...

cschache
10-14-2017, 08:58 AM
GP Chrysler has been horrible in the service department for me also. My wife had a life threatening ordeal this past spring and found ourselves in lloydminster and or vehicle had a major issue with it and we were over warranty by 3000km or so and they not only put it through on warranty but shuffled around a couple of mechanics and squeezed us in the next morning to have the vehicle done before my wife was released from the hospital and before we travelled back to Grande Cache. We definitely were not accustom to treatment like that!! When we came back home I wrote an email to the dealership in Lloyd and expressed our gratitude and the treatment we received.

Twisted Canuck
10-14-2017, 09:07 AM
GP Chrysler is notorious for peas poor service. I don't own any Chrysler products, and a good part of the reason why is what I have seen friends go through with service and warranty work here in the last 15 years. If you really want to get it done by the guilty party (which they should have repaired everything no questions asked, especially after you threw the second wheel!)...I'd say find yourself a local lawyer and have him submit a claim letter for you, with civil action on the table. That's really your best bet.

Good luck, you'll need it. What a headache though! TC

bobinthesky
10-14-2017, 09:09 AM
Take a tour around to different tire places or services shops and watch the 16 year old kids using an impact to put the lug nuts on with no proper torque just jamming them on. When these clowns do this, you have 3-5 times the specified lug nut torque applied. In my travels I notice way more trucks resting on their rotors and hubs on the side of the rode as their tire fell off and passed them on the highway...

I use two different tire shops and I've never seen them do this. Not saying it doesn't happen, just not at the shops I frequent.

artie
10-14-2017, 09:13 AM
I never knew about over torquing and stretching the stud threads until one day I put my quad tires on and torqued to 95 ft lb. I never bothered to check the manual as it looked like 95 to me. Went out quadding and lost a tire and wrecked the studs on another. Checked the book and the torque is 45. That is when I learned it is not like the old days where you tightened the wheel nuts as tight as possible but have to always use a torque wrench and look up the torque. I also wonder if the studs are not made from that Chinese steel now days.

3blade
10-14-2017, 09:29 AM
they should take care of it, but I doubt they will.

Something to consider, get a set of ramps and a floor jack and do stuff yourself. This is what I did when shop rates hit $130/hr, and they wanted $500 to replace transmission lines that needed 2 pieces of hose and 4 hose clamps ($25 and an hour of tinkering). You can google specs and YouTube pretty much any maintenance task.

Since they can't be bothered to use a torque wrench, do you theink they pre-fill oil filters? Fill fluids accurately? Use/suggest quality replacement parts? Now I only take it in for things I can't do. Saved many thousands over the last couple years (and do my best not to think about the thousands I 'donated' before I got sick of it)

Rastus
10-14-2017, 09:48 AM
I have been a Ford man since day 1, not saying they have better service or not. I went with GM in the 70's, I could not get rid of the Van at the end fast enough. The service Dept. at Chrysler was bad in actual fact My buddy had his Chrysler truck up on the hoist, it was a 2010 hemi, and the mechanic pulled off the plate and the rear-end fell on the floor. I have a friend who works in the automotive trade and he says that Chrysler have the most come backs of the top three. I am not saying this because I am a Ford person, it is fact. But you know we can disrespect this and that and we will always be a GM, Ford, or Chrysler fan, or an offshore person, so the discussion is mute.

Weedy1
10-14-2017, 10:05 AM
Last he said is he'll pay the $500 deductible. Big flipping deal. What about my insurance going up $1300?

If you could get the $500 deductible from them, along with a something indicating what the payment is for, I would assume this would be an admission of fault on their part. Take it to a lawyer from there.

Norwest Alta
10-14-2017, 10:14 AM
If you could get the $500 deductible from them, along with a something indicating what the payment is for, I would assume this would be an admission of fault on their part. Take it to a lawyer from there.

Was hoping it wouldn't come to the point of a lawyer and the dealership would do what is appropriate. Trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. I would almost like to hand them the keys and go get new truck someplace else. Still a option I suppose.

srs123
10-14-2017, 10:55 AM
First, i gotta say. Sorry to hear this. But i thinknyour issue would be servicing the truck at that dealer. Buying from a different dealer wont help you unless you vow to never service it at that crappy dealer. Secondly, go through your insurance and explain what happened and most likely they will go after the dealer. Also put a complaint through amvic and the better business bureau.

Dont bother with a lawyer, it will cost you alot more than the truck damage. There are many tricks to prolong hearings and drain so much money out of you.

coreya3212
10-14-2017, 11:05 AM
[QUOTE=Norwest Alta;3643546]Was hoping it wouldn't come to the point of a lawyer QUOTE]

this is what they are counting on every time they stiff someone....

beerhunter
10-14-2017, 11:06 AM
Let them know you will be filing a complaint with AMVIC. (Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council).

They will tend to listen more closely.

www.amvic.org

stuckincity
10-14-2017, 11:13 AM
Try going higher up the food chain. Phone Chrysler Canada and explain what happened. Not saying it will work but sure couldn't hurt

Don't bother. You'll just get a snooty answer somehow making it all your fault.

Same with emails - I had a hassle with a chrysler stealer and got the same type of replies from a arrogant little twerp of a keyboard warrior.

I was nice about it, but he said things that he probably wouldn't dare say face-to-face. No foul language, though.

As far as I'm concerned, chrysler doesn't even exist so I wouldn't be seen dead in one of their "products".

Norwest Alta
10-14-2017, 12:23 PM
First, i gotta say. Sorry to hear this. But i thinknyour issue would be servicing the truck at that dealer. Buying from a different dealer wont help you unless you vow to never service it at that crappy dealer. Secondly, go through your insurance and explain what happened and most likely they will go after the dealer. Also put a complaint through amvic and the better business bureau.

Dont bother with a lawyer, it will cost you alot more than the truck damage. There are many tricks to prolong hearings and drain so much money out of you.

I'm not intending to darken their door every again. Feel bad for Steve the salesman but it is what it is. The thing that bothers me the most is the lack of accepting responsibility. I don't know if all Grande prairie auto group dealers are the same but I won't be shopping there if it can be avoided.

Norwest Alta
10-14-2017, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE=Norwest Alta;3643546]Was hoping it wouldn't come to the point of a lawyer QUOTE]

this is what they are counting on every time they stiff someone....

More than likely.

husky hunter
10-14-2017, 02:15 PM
I have heard good things about Edson and not good about Whitecourt so I guess it depends on management. I know some of the sales managers are on commission so all they care about is profit. When they have driven all the customers away they just leave.

EZM
10-14-2017, 08:30 PM
Going through your insurance? No freaking way. Why would you do that? It just cost you a claim on your record and likely an increase the subsequent year and for the rest of your life ...... !!!!! so you are going to pay for their poor practices?

This is clearly negligence on their part and they are 100% liable for this.

DO NOT CLAIM IT ON YOUR INSURANCE

THEY ARE LIABLE

Not yelling at you - just can't believe these crooks would even offer to pay your deductible knowing exactly what will happen to you. I feel for you bud. Make these guys pay !!!!!!!!! it should have ZERO impact on you. Going through insurance, in ANY CIRCUMSTANCE (your fault or No fault) hurts you. Jeep in mind it shows up as a "claim" and whenever there is a claim they pay for, they will jack your rates up to get that money outa you (or the rest of us).

Twisted Canuck
10-14-2017, 09:12 PM
Interesting timing on this thread...my son had new winter tires mounted on wheels that I got in 2009 for the first set I mounted when Venza was new. Anyway, we picked car up after work today. My son drove home, then to carwash. On way home from wash, he realized something was way off and pulled over. After less than 20km, 3 studs snapped off, wheel ruined, hopefully rotor and caliper ok. Front passenger wheel, would have been really dangerous if he'd lost it on highway. Tire shop is closed till Monday, going to have AMA tow it (maybe leave it in front of service bay??)....will not name them as they have been very good to me for twelve years and about $20K worth of rubber and wheels on my 'fleet'. Will let you know how it pans out.

One other thing that bugged me about it was I ordered and paid for new shim kit and new lugs...but they installed the old rusted ones. Will update Monday after I have a nice reasonable chat with them. Mistakes happen, but Jesus....

silverdoctor
10-14-2017, 09:13 PM
Years ago in Nova Scotia, I had new snow tires installed on my company car, the leasing company wanted to use a local Petro Canada service station for all things repair. Totally cool, great to deal with.

I'm headed to Newfoundland, trying to catch the boat in North Sydney. Got on the highway, started to lose control of the car and knew at that moment the wheels were falling off. Over to the side of the road and sure enough. Tightened all the lugs, called the garage to inform them of what happened and hit the road again. They were using impact guns with torque bar installed - one wasn't working and that got used on my car.

Got $140,000 invested in trucks? No offense, but spend a couple hundred more and buy a torque wrench and verify. Double check your own tires - don't depend on a garage for your life or your wifes.

I'm tired of my insurance rates going up, I've never had a claim in 28 years of driving but I keep paying more.

Norwest Alta
10-14-2017, 09:30 PM
Years ago in Nova Scotia, I had new snow tires installed on my company car, the leasing company wanted to use a local Petro Canada service station for all things repair. Totally cool, great to deal with.

I'm headed to Newfoundland, trying to catch the boat in North Sydney. Got on the highway, started to lose control of the car and knew at that moment the wheels were falling off. Over to the side of the road and sure enough. Tightened all the lugs, called the garage to inform them of what happened and hit the road again. They were using impact guns with torque bar installed - one wasn't working and that got used on my car.

Got $140,000 invested in trucks? No offense, but spend a couple hundred more and buy a torque wrench and verify. Double check your own tires - don't depend on a garage for your life or your wifes.

I'm tired of my insurance rates going up, I've never had a claim in 28 years of driving but I keep paying more.

Got torque wrench. Don't do any good when they're already over torqued.

pa_of_6
10-14-2017, 09:33 PM
Kal tire in westlock changed my tires and I lost a tire on the Ft Chip ice road.

Kaltire would not do a single thing to set it straight.

Insurance paid.
I did not give Kaltire anymore business...last i saw, they still have their doors open.

they dont care...
sorry, but get over it...
find a new dealer, or do whatever you need to, to make yourself happy.

GP Dodge will have their dealership even without your business.
Get over that too!

kal Tire in westlock is still in business....and yes, I got over it too!

silverdoctor
10-14-2017, 09:34 PM
Got torque wrench. Don't do any good when they're already over torqued.

It wouldn't have happened the second time.

Here's the way the conversation would have gone down.

"Here's a torque wrench, use it!" If I find they are over torqued again, you're changing the studs and everything affected - before I take the vehicle. Fool me once, yeah.

Norwest Alta
10-14-2017, 09:44 PM
Anyways woulda,coulda,shoulda and didn't.

Should grande prairie Chrysler foot the bill to fix my truck?

I beleive that they should because it was their doing that made the wheel fall off or dodge has a potential safety problem.

Mountain Guy
10-14-2017, 09:45 PM
THe only time I've ever seen a wheel nut actually hit the proper torque with a torque wrench is when I do it myself.
Funny how most shops crank them on with the impact and run thru the nuts with the torque wrench...yup all good !
Time and $$$ for them to hand crank them to proper torque

HunterDave
10-14-2017, 10:01 PM
Talk to your insurance broker and let them and/or the insurance company fight with them. That's why they get the big bucks.

sparky660
10-15-2017, 04:41 PM
Kal tire in westlock changed my tires and I lost a tire on the Ft Chip ice road.

Kaltire would not do a single thing to set it straight.

Insurance paid.

I did not give Kaltire anymore business...last i saw, they still have their doors open.

they dont care...

sorry, but get over it...

find a new dealer, or do whatever you need to, to make yourself happy.

GP Dodge will have their dealership even without your business.

Get over that too!

kal Tire in westlock is still in business....and yes, I got over it too!

This is the exact reason crappy companies continually get away with it. People just bend over and take it far to easily. If it was my vehicle I'd take them to the cleaners and if they don't go willingly the I'd get a lawyer involved. Why should it be up to me to cover their poor service practices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morinj
10-15-2017, 04:48 PM
IMO offering to pay your deductible is a admission of guilt, see if you can get it in paper then take it to small claims court!

elkdump
10-15-2017, 06:06 PM
:bad_boys_20:InGoing through your insurance? No freaking way. Why would you do that? It just cost you a claim on your record and likely an increase the subsequent year and for the rest of your life ...... !!!!! so you are going to pay for their poor practices?

This is clearly negligence on their part and they are 100% liable for this.

DO NOT CLAIM IT ON YOUR INSURANCE

THEY ARE LIABLE

Not yelling at you - just can't believe these crooks would even offer to pay your deductible knowing exactly what will happen to you. I feel for you bud. Make these guys pay !!!!!!!!! it should have ZERO impact on you. Going through insurance, in ANY CIRCUMSTANCE (your fault or No fault) hurts you. Jeep in mind it shows up as a "claim" and whenever there is a claim they pay for, they will jack your rates up to get that money outa you (or the rest of us).

DO NOT CLAIM ON YOUR OWN INSURANCE POLICY !

All licenced auto Dealers must have a GARAGE POLICY by LAW !
it covers ALL of thier vehicles, all actions and performed services of thier( the dealer's employees) No Matter what the F- UP is resulting in damage,,
A Garage Policy is mandatory for licenced dealers , if they( the dealer does not accept responsibility for the damaged studs, and subsequent damages,
See a good lawyer at ONCE !

They will not only be fixing all damages caused by poor workmanship,

But ALSO INCURE all legal costs and damages ,,,

They ( The Dealer ) will suffer what is known as the ( Pucker Effect ) when the Dealer Principal gets the judgement notice,,,

Norwest Alta
10-15-2017, 06:18 PM
:bad_boys_20:In

DO NOT CLAIM ON YOUR OWN INSURANCE POLICY !

All licenced auto Dealers must have a GARAGE POLICY by LAW !
it covers ALL of thier vehicles, all actions and performed services of thier( the dealer's employees) No Matter what the F- UP is resulting in damage,,
A Garage Policy is mandatory for licenced dealers , if they( the dealer does not accept responsibility for the damaged studs, and subsequent damages,
See a good lawyer at ONCE !

They will not only be fixing all damages caused by poor workmanship,

But ALSO INCURE all legal costs and damages ,,,

They ( The Dealer ) will suffer what is known as the ( Pucker Effect ) when the Dealer Principal gets the judgement notice,,,

Good to know. The dealer principle is the guy that offered to pay my deductable. Service manàger replaced all wheel studs. I asked the general manager why I should be out of my pocket to fix their mistake. He said why should he pay for it out of his pocket. That's when the fight started.

elkdump
10-15-2017, 06:48 PM
Anyways woulda,coulda,shoulda and didn't.

Should grande prairie Chrysler foot the bill to fix my truck?

I beleive that they should because it was their doing that made the wheel fall off or dodge has a potential safety problem.

Licened deadlers are required by LAW to have a Garage Policy Insurance to cover ALL THE HORRORS OF INCOMPETENT WORKMANSHIP BY A LICENCED DEALER !

Ask the dealer for thier Insurer , just demand the company name and contact ####

elkdump
10-15-2017, 06:55 PM
Good to know. The dealer principle is the guy that offered to pay my deductable. Service manàger replaced all wheel studs. I asked the general manager why I should be out of my pocket to fix their mistake. He said why should he pay for it out of his pocket. That's when the fight started.

Sorry, the dealer " Principal " is the legal/registered owner of the dealership, be it an individual or a corporate entity ,

I do not think the moron offering to make YOUR insurance company pay for HIS screw -up is the OWNER OF THE COMPANY ????:thinking-006:

Norwest Alta
10-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Sorry, the dealer " Principal " is the legal/registered owner of the dealership, be it an individual or a corporate entity ,

I do not think the moron offering to make YOUR insurance company pay for HIS screw -up is the OWNER OF THE COMPANY ????:thinking-006:

That's his title.

Norwest Alta
10-17-2017, 12:18 PM
Well things are not looking anymore promising.

A unreturned call to Wes Kaban the dealer principle of GP Chrysler. Makes me more mad that he won't acknowledge this issue.

Made a call to Chrysler Canada. Service rep said it was a accident and it should be the responsibility of my insurance company. Bull shot imo.

Waiting to hear back from a lawyer. When I get some computer help I'll be filing a complaint with the above mentioned amvic. I originally wanted just my truck fixed but as this progresses i feel myself getting more and more frustrated. Is it possible to sue for the lost income as well?

Any recommendations for a lawyer?

berolak
10-17-2017, 02:10 PM
Well I am too lazy to read this whole thread, but I would like to share my experience with GP Chrysler.

I brought in my 2008 5.7L 1500 because the 4x4 wasn't working. When I brought it in they said it was for sure a solenoid, and they could fix it for around $1000 (about $500 parts, $500 labor). I was passing through town and wanted it done so I said give er'.

Fast forward a month later and I go to use my 4x4 and notice LOW isn't working. This time I brought it to Edson and explained the situation. After looking at my truck they called me into the shop and asked who replaced my transfer case... I told them I didn't know and I bought the truck used with 200,000 on it. They proceeded to inform me that my truck had the wrong transfer case, and was missing a sensor port, and therefore 4x4 would NEVER be able to work...

Not sure how the GP shop figured they fixed my truck, but they sure charged me for some bull**** repairs :mad3:

dmac
10-17-2017, 02:48 PM
Well things are not looking anymore promising.

A unreturned call to Wes Kaban the dealer principle of GP Chrysler. Makes me more mad that he won't acknowledge this issue.

Made a call to Chrysler Canada. Service rep said it was a accident and it should be the responsibility of my insurance company. Bull shot imo.

Waiting to hear back from a lawyer. When I get some computer help I'll be filing a complaint with the above mentioned amvic. I originally wanted just my truck fixed but as this progresses i feel myself getting more and more frustrated. Is it possible to sue for the lost income as well?

Any recommendations for a lawyer?

Why didn't you rent a vehicle so you wouldnt lose any income or did I miss something. The reason I buy insurance is to cover me in situations like this one. I know it sucks but it'll drive you crazy chasing these meffers. Giving a lawyer $ doesn't make much sense to me.

Norwest Alta
10-17-2017, 03:51 PM
Why didn't you rent a vehicle so you wouldnt lose any income or did I miss something. The reason I buy insurance is to cover me in situations like this one. I know it sucks but it'll drive you crazy chasing these meffers. Giving a lawyer $ doesn't make much sense to me.

The wheel fell off way down the forestry trunk while on my way home from work. It was close to 8 pm. By the time i got back to Grande Prairie it was about 3 am. Because I wouldn't of been able to rent a truck and show back up for a 8 am start someone else had to go and take my spot.

As far as getting lawyer involved I think this is something that is warranted rather then get bent over like seems to be common for the average working stiff.

ChickakooKookoo
10-17-2017, 04:04 PM
Just a thought - Do you feel any pain from the accident that happened? Like do you have some neck or lower back pain....? I'm sure the whole conversation with the dealer would take a different tone if there was a legal liability due to an accident they caused and they had your insurance company coming after them due to your medical issues.

Norwest Alta
10-17-2017, 04:10 PM
Just a thought - Do you feel any pain from the accident that happened? Like do you have some neck or lower back pain....? I'm sure the whole conversation with the dealer would take a different tone if there was a legal liability due to an accident they caused and they had your insurance company coming after them due to your medical issues.

I understand your thought process but I may be a lot of things but liar or faker isn't one of them.

Suzukisam
10-17-2017, 04:21 PM
Read their disclaimer does it not say that you have to re-torque the wheels after 50k and that they are not responsible for lost wheels and hub caps. All the tire shops have that written somewhere on the paper work down here in Edmonton. That is going to be their legal out if they do because you never retourque after 50 Klm and if you did you were the last one to touch it. Kinda catch 22 unless you go for small drive and then take back to them to re-torque

whiteout
10-17-2017, 04:23 PM
I understand your thought process but I may be a lot of things but liar or faker isn't one of them.

The first thing you’ll have to prove is that it was the dealer that caused the wheel to fall off. Do you have a way to show that between them touching the truck last and the tire falling off, nothing was struck/you didn’t remove the wheel and then replaced it/able to show that they over-torqued the wheel etc..?

You’re trying to show that the dealer was negligent, simply saying that they were the last ones to touch it and then after a while it fell off is probably not going to be accepted as proof by either insurance or a court

Norwest Alta
10-17-2017, 04:26 PM
Read their disclaimer does it not say that you have to re-torque the wheels after 50k and that they are not responsible for lost wheels and hub caps. All the tire shops have that written somewhere on the paper work down here in Edmonton. That is going to be their legal out if they do because you never retourque after 50 Klm and if you did you were the last one to touch it. Kinda catch 22 unless you go for small drive and then take back to them to re-torque

Service manager said that no retorqing required.

Norwest Alta
10-17-2017, 04:31 PM
The first thing you’ll have to prove is that it was the dealer that caused the wheel to fall off. Do you have a way to show that between them touching the truck last and the tire falling off, nothing was struck/you didn’t remove the wheel and then replaced it/able to show that they over-torqued the wheel etc..?

You’re trying to show that the dealer was negligent, simply saying that they were the last ones to touch it and then after a while it fell off is probably not going to be accepted as proof by either insurance or a court

The dealership has already accepted fault by. Replacing rim and tire twice and replacing all 32 wheel studs at no charge to me. In my mind that is taking responsibility for their shops actions. The only thing left is to repair the damaged truck box.

Twisted Canuck
10-17-2017, 04:50 PM
Sorry to hear how this is all going for you NWA. GP Chrysler is notorious in this town for treating customers like dirt. As for the issue I posted on first page, where on Saturday somebody at my local tire store sort of kind of forgot to tighten the lug nuts at all on the front passenger side of my son's car....had it towed in on Sunday morning, and the manage (who is a great guy) was there, and he looked positively sick that it had happened. Couldn't apologize enough. To top it off for him, corporate brass were visiting on Monday morning apparently, so on top of filing a Serious Incident Report, he got to chat with Brass about it. Anyway...

The wheel is ruined, and discontinued, so he let my son pick the wheels (as in all 4) he wanted, and we picked it up today with the new Hak 9s mounted on a beauty set of wheels, with new lug nuts & studs, and properly tightened this time too!

My son is very pleased with his new wheels! I am torn between mentioning where this happened, because on the one hand it was a serious error and could have had horrible consequences. On the other hand, they really went out of their way to fix this, apologize, new wheels, no questions asked....They made the problem, and they fixed the problem and then some.

Norwest Alta
10-17-2017, 04:59 PM
Twisted Canuck, mistakes happen and sounds like your tire shop went above and beyond what is right, this seems a rarity. Glad it worked out for you.

Twisted Canuck
10-17-2017, 05:09 PM
Twisted Canuck, mistakes happen and sounds like your tire shop went above and beyond what is right, this seems a rarity. Glad it worked out for you.

Exactly right. I've made a mistake or two in my time with my business, and fixing it right for the customer and taking full responsibility and expense on, makes all the difference. They are all still my customers.

Sooner
10-17-2017, 05:14 PM
I would be letting them know that the 5G they refuse to pay is going to cost them a new sale and future work, plus bad word of mouth. See what they come back with. If they want your business to continue, then they should fix the body damage at their cost and then drop the price of the new truck by a lot to keep you happy. If they don't, no loss, buy elsewhere and keep fighting them on the body damages.

Norwest Alta
10-17-2017, 05:17 PM
Exactly right. I've made a mistake or two in my time with my business, and fixing it right for the customer and taking full responsibility and expense on, makes all the difference. They are all still my customers.

Gonna figure why the dealer principle hasn't responded is due to the wife going to Dawson creek for her new truck.

Norwest Alta
10-17-2017, 05:19 PM
I would be letting them know that the 5G they refuse to pay is going to cost them a new sale and future work, plus bad word of mouth. See what they come back with. If they want your business to continue, then they should fix the body damage at their cost and then drop the price of the new truck by a lot to keep you happy. If they don't, no loss, buy elsewhere and keep fighting them on the body damages.

Already done. Went to inland in Dawson to buy replacement truck for the wife. Feel bad for my sales buddy but I do have to stand by my principles.

They've had almost a month to make me a return customer.

Twisted Canuck
10-17-2017, 05:46 PM
...and here he is, polishing and shining his new wheels and tires! :lol: nice looking wheels, but are those studs ever loud on dry pavement! Sounded like he was grinding road when he drove up!

270person
10-17-2017, 06:04 PM
Your original question was right or wrong?

You were wrong. Twice.

You bought a Dodge and you bought it in GP.

hal53
10-17-2017, 06:09 PM
Your original question was right or wrong?

You were wrong. Twice.

You bought a Dodge and you bought it in GP.
Well...that adds a lot to the discussion......

Norwest Alta
10-18-2017, 02:58 PM
Talked to my lawyer today. Turns out my lawyer is already retained by Grande Prairie Chrysler. Seems I just can't win. Lol. Good thing they make lawyers every day.

Norwest Alta
10-20-2017, 09:37 PM
Well the plot thickens. Lol. Filled out a review on dealerater.com and sent a complaint to AMVIC. Lo and behold I get a phone call from the dealer principle at Grande Prairie Chrysler wondering why I slammed them on dealerater and on this forum. Told him that after no response to my phone call and email I took the action that I seen fit. He stated that until I sent that negative review he was going to pay my deductible and give me $1500 to cover the increase in premiums. He said "was going to" twice. Lol. So in the conversation I told him about the wife's collision and write off of her pickup. I told him because this matter has not been resolved that I have decided to take my business to Inland Dodge in Dawson creek. After this was mentioned he had to get off the phone in a hurry and the discussion was ended.

I guess for all the negativity towards Grande Prairie Chrysler there was a shining light and that is Inland Dodge. Don, Eric and Adam at Inland were a pleasure to deal with and I am feeling confident that there is going to be more of my business going their way providing the service dept is as good as these guys are.

Twisted Canuck
10-20-2017, 09:41 PM
They are scumbags. He had no intention of giving you squat, he just wanted to beef because you called him out publicly. I'd still get a lawyer involved. Go nuclear, it's time. :)

Norwest Alta
10-20-2017, 10:05 PM
They are scumbags. He had no intention of giving you squat, he just wanted to beef because you called him out publicly. I'd still get a lawyer involved. Go nuclear, it's time. :)

Oh yes lawyer is in the works. Waiting for a minute to get in there and talk to him. It should get interesting. Feel like Joe versus the volcano. Lol.

Viva the working stiff. Lol

hayseed
10-20-2017, 10:58 PM
Well go get em big fella. Keep us posted.

skidderman
10-20-2017, 11:30 PM
All Dodge dealerships are crap after 15 years with dodge I've switched to chev and wow what a difference in service !

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bub
10-21-2017, 12:27 AM
All dealerships are crap!
Fixed it for you.

Norwest Alta
10-21-2017, 07:02 AM
Not so sure I'd say all are crap but I'm certainly not so happy with Grande Prairie Chrysler.

Kim473
10-21-2017, 08:22 AM
Sounds like they are just using a impact gun to tighten and not torquing them properly. Some 1/2 inch drives can be over 400 ft/lbs and lug nuts are supposed to be a little over 100 ft lbs if I remember correctly.

dutch_m
10-21-2017, 09:20 AM
Take your truck into the dealer lot and jack it up and remove the tires at 5 in the morning ,
Take tires away , I'd put it just outside the front door , lay a creeper on the ground and some tools ,

Put some big big signs in the back of the truck so everyone can see it , explain about them screwing up twice on the lug nuts , and not paying for this fix ,

They will cave in as they are wrong and won't want the public to know

Tfng
10-21-2017, 09:58 AM
Take your truck into the dealer lot and jack it up and remove the tires at 5 in the morning ,
Take tires away , I'd put it just outside the front door , lay a creeper on the ground and some tools ,

Put some big big signs in the back of the truck so everyone can see it , explain about them screwing up twice on the lug nuts , and not paying for this fix ,

I like this idea but he loses the use of his pickup. A sign secured in the box of the truck would likely get more attention at the coffee shop, grocery store, wherever he goes etc.

Norwest Alta
10-21-2017, 10:19 AM
I like this idea but he loses the use of his pickup. A sign secured in the box of the truck would likely get more attention at the coffee shop, grocery store, wherever he goes etc.

I've thought about this to.

Redfrog
10-21-2017, 10:48 AM

This worked for me with an ag equipment dealer who was trying to rip me for warranty work.

They were having a huge spring sale on the weekend. They wouldn't release my tractor on Thursday afternoon, unless I paid for the warranty work. I threatened to have my crew with our trucks show up on Saturday with signs that said Ask me about dealing with these guys.
A half hour later I was headed home with the tractor . no charge

If you decide to do this, an anonymous call to local media helps.
:sHa_shakeshout:

whiteout
10-21-2017, 12:03 PM

That’s a great idea, then they’ll just tow it away since it’s abandoned on their property.

If he’s going to go this route, a giant sticker or sign works. Can be parked by the dealer, but keep it off their property and they can’t have it removed.

Norwest Alta
10-21-2017, 01:19 PM
Can't upload a picture but scrapped of the mud on my truck. It says " results of gp tire Chrysler tire rotation that they won't repair".

Talked to my son today. He said that he seen another dodge down hwy 40 that had a wheel fall off. As well he's got a buddy with a dodge that had the wheel fall off. I'd be interested to know the circumstances.

It's kinda weird that the dealer principle said that their service shop rotates , can't remember how many tires a month, and they've never had any trouble. The service manager said it happens and the tow truck driver said he has towed a lot of dodges with the wheels fallen off. I'm gonna think in my simple little brain that someone is a liar.

67ZL1
10-22-2017, 11:51 AM
I’ve seen quite a few Dodges on Hwy 40 and Weyerhaeuser Main with the Wheels fallen off or tie rod ends broken. I’m thinking it’s to do with their parts suppliers. Too bad because they are nice looking trucks for the most part.

Norwest Alta
10-22-2017, 01:26 PM
I’ve seen quite a few Dodges on Hwy 40 and Weyerhaeuser Main with the Wheels fallen off or tie rod ends broken. I’m thinking it’s to do with their parts suppliers. Too bad because they are nice looking trucks for the most part.

There's only 2 things that I can think of that makes wheel studs break. Over torque or poor quality studs. I'm gonna figure that my wheels falling off after a tire rotation is more than coincidence.

elkdump
10-22-2017, 04:25 PM
There's only 2 things that I can think of that makes wheel studs break. Over torque or poor quality studs. I'm gonna figure that my wheels falling off after a tire rotation is more than coincidence.

From an auto repair retail experience ,Over the past 10 - 12 years I replace broken studs on trucks , 4x4 3/4 and 1 tons at a ratio of about 9 or 10 dodge trucks to every ford or GM trucks , compared in the same weight class and age class ????????
Conclusion ? Dodge trucks have shxxx wheel studs, 3/4 and 1 ton, and the 5500 isn't much better ,,,:thinking-006:

I like dodge products, they are called Big BucksTrucks by independent repair shops :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Norwest Alta
10-22-2017, 04:30 PM
From an auto repair retail experience ,Over the past 10 - 12 years I replace broken studs on trucks , 4x4 3/4 and 1 tons at a ratio of about 9 or 10 dodge trucks to every ford or GM trucks , compared in the same weight class and age class ????????
Conclusion ? Dodge trucks have shxxx wheel studs, 3/4 and 1 ton, and the 5500 isn't much better ,,,:thinking-006:

I like dodge products, they are called Big BucksTrucks by independent repair shops :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Are the studs not made in the same factory? Could a guy not put chev or ford studs on if the shank matches up?

Thanks.

elkdump
10-22-2017, 04:52 PM
Are the studs not made in the same factory? Could a guy not put chev or ford studs on if the shank matches up?

Thanks.

Haven't tried , and I wouldn't want to explain at a later date in court why I used wheel studs designed for a Ford that I knowingly installed in a Dodge, and then possibly that stud failed and caused a wreck,,

But maybe that is why a Dodge studs fail ? Maybe Dodge buys their wheel studs from Peavy Mart ? :sHa_shakeshout:

The Spank
10-22-2017, 07:47 PM
If the owner is a stand up guy he’ll make good and fix your truck. $140,000 on two vehicles plus all servicing done at his dealership and they mess up and won’t come good for it doesn’t speak well for them. I own an older Ford and used to get all my oil changes done at the GM dealer in town as I liked their work. I remind the guys each time I have greasable u-joints on both drive shafts. Well they had one they could not reach somehow but never told me. U-joint went after putting new ones in 18 mos earlier. Had it replaced where I had originally, guy says its dry, no grease, hands me the parts in a bag. Took them and the bill to the GM dealer and not the slightest argument. Handed me cash from the till, asked to show the parts to the service guys, who did not look happy getting **** for not greasing the joint. Next day manager phones me and apologizes for the poor service work. Thats how it should be done. They kept a customer that way and the gf bought her new car from them and they get all her service work too now.

Norwest Alta
10-22-2017, 08:34 PM
If the owner is a stand up guy he’ll make good and fix your truck. $140,000 on two vehicles plus all servicing done at his dealership and they mess up and won’t come good for it doesn’t speak well for them. I own an older Ford and used to get all my oil changes done at the GM dealer in town as I liked their work. I remind the guys each time I have greasable u-joints on both drive shafts. Well they had one they could not reach somehow but never told me. U-joint went after putting new ones in 18 mos earlier. Had it replaced where I had originally, guy says its dry, no grease, hands me the parts in a bag. Took them and the bill to the GM dealer and not the slightest argument. Handed me cash from the till, asked to show the parts to the service guys, who did not look happy getting **** for not greasing the joint. Next day manager phones me and apologizes for the poor service work. Thats how it should be done. They kept a customer that way and the gf bought her new car from them and they get all her service work too now.

That's the way it should work but I don't think it's going to this time. If they would of just replaced the box things would of been way different. I'd more than likely be defending them and would of bought a new truck from them. At this point it becomes a principle thing somewhat as well. At the beginning of this I just wanted my truck fixed at no cost and Grande Prairie Chrysler to accept responsibility. It is slowly progressing into a knock down drag out fight.

Newview01
10-22-2017, 08:47 PM
Just realized I've replaced 8-9 studs on my dodge over a period of 240k. It's a 2013. Both the dealer and Fountain Tire have done rotations, both have "caused" the problem. The studs never failed, just seemed to have the threads stretched so it was difficult or impossible to thread the nut back on. Dealer replaced most of those for free BTW. Said it was more common.

Norwest Alta
10-22-2017, 09:00 PM
If it is a dodge problem should there not be a recall? Zipping down the hiway and losing a wheel has very very serious consequences. I'm fortunate that I was doing under 60km/h both times. I'd hate to live with myself if it came off at hiway speed and killed someone.

67ZL1
10-23-2017, 06:25 PM
I don’t want to sound like an ***** or come across as one, but I thought it was common knowledge that they had / have crappy wheel studs. I almost lost a set of duals on one of my service trucks years ago. I managed to catch it before the wheels fell off but by then the damage was done. Cost 2k to tow and repair damage. I now check my wheel torque every 2-3 weeks with a torque wrench. Takes less than 5 minutes.

Norwest Alta
10-23-2017, 06:42 PM
I don’t want to sound like an ***** or come across as one, but I thought it was common knowledge that they had / have crappy wheel studs. I almost lost a set of duals on one of my service trucks years ago. I managed to catch it before the wheels fell off but by then the damage was done. Cost 2k to tow and repair damage. I now check my wheel torque every 2-3 weeks with a torque wrench. Takes less than 5 minutes.

Not at all.
Common knowledge? Don't know about this. I do know now. Lol. I suppose checking the torque regularly would help if they are consistently under torqued. I'm going to assume in your case the lug nuts came loose? Did all 8 studs break? Mine did in both cases. In my case the studs were over torqued which in my mind once over torqued they're screwed?

67ZL1
10-23-2017, 07:09 PM
In my case I hit a small crater on the Two Lakes Rd, lol. That is the only thing I could think of that would of given that wheel a big enough of a jolt. A couple of wheel nuts backed off and then the damage progressed pretty quick. In your case if your wheel nuts were overtorqued, the studs should have a slight hourglass shape to them and you should see where the metal has a slight twist to it at the break. I did a week long failure analysis course and that was one of the things we were shown. If I were in your shoes I would send out the damaged components to an outfit that does failure analysis. They will do up a report with the root cause of the failure. If you decide to take GP Chrysler to court the judge will most likely side with you based on your non biased 3rd party report. In fact I would bet if you showed the dealer the report it wouldn’t make it to court.

Norwest Alta
10-23-2017, 07:21 PM
In my case I hit a small crater on the Two Lakes Rd, lol. That is the only thing I could think of that would of given that wheel a big enough of a jolt. A couple of wheel nuts backed off and then the damage progressed pretty quick. In your case if your wheel nuts were overtorqued, the studs should have a slight hourglass shape to them and you should see where the metal has a slight twist to it at the break. I did a week long failure analysis course and that was one of the things we were shown. If I were in your shoes I would send out the damaged components to an outfit that does failure analysis. They will do up a report with the root cause of the failure. If you decide to take GP Chrysler to court the judge will most likely side with you based on your non biased 3rd party report. In fact I would bet if you showed the dealer the report it wouldn’t make it to court.

All I've got is a picture of the broke studs. Looking at the picture they broke at the first thread from the shank. If that tells you anything?

Tundra Monkey
10-31-2017, 02:02 PM
Free bump.....and a shout out to Grande Prairie Chrysler :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Norwest Alta
10-31-2017, 02:42 PM
Free bump.....and a shout out to Grande Prairie Chrysler :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Lol. Was going to give update but nothing to update except I had to wash the advertising for Grande Prairie Chrysler service off my truck. Waiting to hear back from the lawyer

Anvil1010
11-14-2017, 12:02 PM
Any updates on this?

Norwest Alta
11-14-2017, 07:30 PM
Not much. The insurance company is getting lawyer involved on my behalf. I put a negative review on dealerater.com. The dealer principle from Grande Prairie Chrysler finally returned my call the next day. Surprising that he had time on that day but not the day before or the week before I wrote the negative review. He had all kinds of what he “was going to do “ prior to the negative review. He really got mad when I told him I bought a new truck from Dawson creek. He didn’t want to talk anymore after that. Lol.

AMVIC couldn’t do much. Something about it is not their jurisdiction.

The truck will get fixed regardless. I was just hoping that Grande Prairie Chrysler would be a stand up business and pay for their admitted mistake. I would highly recommend not purchasing from them. I can not say about the Grande Prairie Auto Group in general but I will say that I will not be purchasing a vehicle from anyone affiliated with Grande Prairie Chrysler.

Kurt505
11-14-2017, 07:41 PM
All I know is, if you look up dodge in the Websters dictionary, it says it means to avoid.

So I do. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

fordtruckin
11-14-2017, 08:02 PM
Outside of the initial purchase and the first few oil changes up to 30000 miles I don't go to the dealers shop unless I need some warranty work done. Just like the "extended" warranty that doesn't really cover anything, Dealers make their money in the shop.

Norwest Alta
11-14-2017, 08:53 PM
All I know is, if you look up dodge in the Websters dictionary, it says it means to avoid.

So I do. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

They’re all junk to tell the truth but I’ve got to say the service at the chev dealerships I bought my previous trucks from have been pretty good compared to Grande Prairie Chrysler.

Norwest Alta
11-14-2017, 08:59 PM
Outside of the initial purchase and the first few oil changes up to 30000 miles I don't go to the dealers shop unless I need some warranty work done. Just like the "extended" warranty that doesn't really cover anything, Dealers make their money in the shop.

Regardless of how they make their money they should be accountable for their mistakes and **** poor workmanship. Grande Prairie Chrysler has assumed responsibility except the body damage sustained from their mistake. In my mind this is poor business principles.

Kurt505
11-14-2017, 09:09 PM
They’re all junk to tell the truth but I’ve got to say the service at the chev dealerships I bought my previous trucks from have been pretty good compared to Grande Prairie Chrysler.

I should have bought where you did then. Don Wheaton had a tool as the service manager, I think he's since been replaced though.

Norwest Alta
11-14-2017, 09:23 PM
I should have bought where you did then. Don Wheaton had a tool as the service manager, I think he's since been replaced though.

Browns in Dawson was probably the best but Doug marshal was pretty good. Don’t go to Grande Prairie Chrysler lol.

brslk
11-14-2017, 09:27 PM

True enough but the difference between when we used to tighten them as tight as we could back then is Impact guns have increased in the amount of torque they are capable of since then.
My S.O. 1/2" impact goes up to 600ft/lb fw and 1000 rev.
Even my little stubby 3/8" impact goes up to 500ft/lb.
30 years ago I doubt my most powerful impact was capable of 300ft/lb.

A buddy of mine snapped a 3/4" drive breaker bar with a cheater pipe trying to loosen his lug nuts this fall changing his tires over to winter.
They were installed by Kal tire a month before.
They must have been pretty snug

Norwest Alta
11-29-2017, 11:02 AM
Not a whole lot to update. My insurance company is supposed to be talking Grande Prairie Chrysler to task on the repairs to my truck box. The truck is booked in for Monday to be fixed.

After Grande Prairie Chrysler has had their chance a fixing my 4x4 issues I’m taking it to Inland Dodge in Dawson creek. Grande Prairie Chrysler has tried fixing this 4 times to no avail. Hoping Inland can get it resolved.

I might price out a new truck. After my experience with Grande Prairie Chrysler I want nothing to do with them or any Grande Prairie Auto Group dealership.

Norwest Alta
12-13-2017, 09:44 AM
Well I'm somewhat disappointed but it is what it is. I got tired of waiting for Grande Prairie Chrysler to man up to their mistake and fix my truck. I made a claim thru my insurance and my truck is now fixed. The insurance company investigated a lawsuit after correspondence with Grande Prairie Chrysler but deemed it was not worth their time and resources. The insurance company deemed the so called accident not my fault so there should be no increase in premiums. It still cost me my deductible but education is not free. I don't know what this will cost Grande Prairie Chrysler and Grande Prairie auto group but I will never knowingly spend another dime at anything affiliated with them and would advise anyone contemplating a purchase at Grande Prairie Chrysler or a Grande Prairie auto group affiliate to do your due diligence.

On a sidenote I am quite happy with inland dodge in Dawson creek. I took my truck in for some warranty work and was given a loaner vehicle for the day and overnight. It wasn't a truck but it sure beats walking 45 miles home.

Tactical Lever
12-13-2017, 10:43 AM
I would look into changing out studs as a pre-emptive measure. I'm thinking that there are lots of pulling trucks and big tire 4x4 that don't have the issue somehow. I recall a video where a guy identified some copper spacers as being the problem. Sounds a little iffy, though.

Take some comfort in the fact that you saved others from making the mistake of shopping with Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals, Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals, Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals, Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals, Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals.

And some honest feedback on what kind of company they are will cost them much more than just doing things right.:)

Norwest Alta
12-13-2017, 11:02 AM
I would look into changing out studs as a pre-emptive measure. I'm thinking that there are lots of pulling trucks and big tire 4x4 that don't have the issue somehow. I recall a video where a guy identified some copper spacers as being the problem. Sounds a little iffy, though.

Take some comfort in the fact that you saved others from making the mistake of shopping with Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals, Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals, Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals, Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals, Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals Grande Prairie Dodge, a really crappy dealership with low morals.

And some honest feedback on what kind of company they are will cost them much more than just doing things right.:)

Haha that’s funny. Thanks

Anvil1010
12-15-2017, 02:50 PM
Well that is a little disappointing to hear you were not able to get this resolved.
The upside for us is to never buy from GP Chrysler.