PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal tire storage in Edmonton

cranky
10-15-2017, 09:18 AM
Due to my medical condition im not able to physically swap out my wheels every winter/summer seasonally anymore. We sold our country place and live full time in city now. I dont have a garage/shed to store them anymore.

Can anyone who uses this service recommend a good honest place that will store and switch out wheels seasonally in Edmonton for my wifes little Toyota only. Ive heard bad stuff about some re: Striping threads or trying to sell services that are not needed etc.

KGB
10-15-2017, 11:24 PM
Kal tire offers this service.

brslk
10-16-2017, 02:15 AM
If you had a place to store them, I would gladly change them over for you.
Free of course.

cranky
10-16-2017, 08:43 AM
If you had a place to store them, I would gladly change them over for you.
Free of course.

That is a incredible offer and i thank you for being so kind. Unfortunately storage and moving them in and out of same is part of the issue. I will check into tire stores today. Again thanks a bunch for the offer though.

Au revoir, Gopher
10-16-2017, 10:02 AM
That is a incredible offer and i thank you for being so kind. Unfortunately storage and moving them in and out of same is part of the issue. I will check into tire stores today. Again thanks a bunch for the offer though.

We have a 'tire tree'... a big spruce in the back yard that tires get stored under :). Tires don't mind being stored outside as long as they aren't exposed to UV, at least for the life of a typical tire.

ARG

cranky
10-16-2017, 12:12 PM
I have found something this morning i think will work.
Thanks to those who offered help and or suggestions.
Quite a bunch of good folk on this forum.:)

brslk
10-16-2017, 06:25 PM
Glad you found a solution.