PDA

View Full Version : A shout out to Princess Auto

pikergolf
10-16-2017, 04:53 PM
Long story short, made 10 lbs of sausage today, went to stuff it and the tubing nut is missing off of my stuffer. Went to Princess Auto and asked about their stuffer parts. My story came out and the clerk said they did not have the part in stock. She quickly checked if they could order it "they could" so.... she opened a stuffer box, gave me the part I needed and said they would order one for the open box. Saved my day and she went far beyond what could be reasonably expected from a store. I will be taking her a couple of pounds of my best.

cranky
10-16-2017, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=pikergolf;3645069]Long story short, made 10 lbs of sausage today, went to stuff it and the tubing nut is missing off of my stuffer. Went to Princess Auto and asked about their stuffer parts. My story came out and the clerk said they did not have the part in stock. She quickly checked if they could order it "they could" so.... she opened a stuffer box, gave me the part I needed and said they would order one for the open box. Saved my day and she went far beyond what could be reasonably expected from a store. I will be taking her a couple of pounds of my best.[/QUOTE

You came accross a very rare species. A employee who actually thinks. She does deserve some of that sausage.

Johnny G1
10-16-2017, 05:06 PM
Alway's had good result's with people in Kamloops, Princess Auto if there was a problem, alway's looked after even with 2 bit item's.

MugEye
10-16-2017, 05:10 PM
Just wondering how that will play out this day and age . You just going walk up to her and say , “ can I give you some sausage ? “. Keep us updated!

brslk
10-16-2017, 06:19 PM
I've always received excellent service at Princess Auto. Not too long ago I went to use a 3/8" torque wrench I had bought about 6 years ago. This was the first time I had even tried it and the adjustment handle wouldn't turn.
I had long since lost the receipt but I decided to try and return it anyway as I had to go there for something else.
They tried to look up my phone number but that had changed and I couldn't remember the old one.
She just told me to grab a new one and exchanged it with a signature.
I also had a guy there spend about 1/2 an hour helping me find the needed fittings for a compressor drain drain and a few other things.
The south Edmonton store I fins is better than the west end one.

Selkirk
10-16-2017, 07:45 PM
A shout out to Princess Auto . . .

Amen to that ^

To this day, I have never regretted getting the h*** out of Cowtown and moving to the West Kootenays ... but I still miss Princess Auto!

Selkirk