PDA

View Full Version : iHunter - EID Land

Kawibunga
10-19-2017, 11:38 AM
Quick question for you savvy gents and gals. Anybody know if iHunter lists EID land? I don't seem to see it with the leases enabled. I did email iHutner too but not sure if they'll get back to me. Thx!

wildwoods
10-19-2017, 11:45 AM
They will respond in due time. They always do

markmac
10-19-2017, 12:20 PM
I just talked to developer, and he says its not listed directly in the app, but if listed on a county / landowner map, then it would be there (and shown in the legend). He said they have not received an email about EID land, though. When did you email?

Kawibunga
10-19-2017, 01:14 PM
I emailed this morning in the comment section, but was not sure it went through when i hit submit as it didn't confirm. And I couldn't find a direct email to respond to. Could have missed it though.

markmac
10-19-2017, 04:02 PM
info@ihunterapp.com, or you can use the Email button in the app (on the info page).

Kawibunga
10-19-2017, 04:55 PM
info@ihunterapp.com, or you can use the Email button in the app (on the info page).

ahhh, I was looking for that. Thanks!

cdales
10-19-2017, 09:13 PM
EID land you need a permission letter they are good with issuing them pretty fast. EID land is not grazing lease as like AEP GRL's so the info is not free. You either buy IHunter Map, Map from
County or Map from EID. Also some EID land is private lease so you need permission from lease holder.