PDA

View Full Version : "I'm Back" said by Duffy4

grandzillaa
01-04-2007, 01:31 AM
Duffy4 when you said "I'm Back" on how to spot a good decoy, does that mean that you are back home here in good old Alberta Canada? If so welcome back, if not please explain what you meant.

bigbore
01-04-2007, 06:20 AM
i think he's about due

Duffy4
01-04-2007, 12:49 PM
How ya going!
Yea I am back in Sunny Alberta. And the weather is nice. I was afraid I would leave +38C and land in -38C. The motherinlaw picked us up in Cowtown and as we drove north I saw a mule deer doe, a couple of coyotes and a small flock of big canada geese. It sure made me feel glad to be home.
Now I am looking out the front window at the snow on the Rocky mountains west of rocky.

Have a happy, healthy prosperous new year all.

Robin back in Gods country

Tucumseh
01-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Welcome back Duf!
No, -38's yet (well since Nov) but the weather man is saying it's going to turn mighty cold next week. You might soon be wishin you were back there on the beach!;)

Re: "I'm Back" said by Duffy4
01-05-2007, 12:06 AM
makes a guy realize what's here and what a great country and province we live in. welcome back to the motherland dude. nothing like it.

varmitr
01-05-2007, 09:59 AM
i was just flipping through some old big buck magazines and re read your story again.
im not jealous, not at all....
i spent quite a bit of time in 'your' area this year, but never seen anything like what you got;)

BloodHound70
01-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Welcome back Duff. It may be cold as hell sometimes, but I wouldn't live anywhere else in the world!!

BH