PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else follow this guys story on lake Ni****ing?

Half Pickereled
12-20-2017, 07:20 PM
I guess I’m addicted. This is the guy that had his shacks (business) confiscated for not buying the appropriate licences. He also had the controversial Kijiji ad posted where he would rent out his shacks to anyone but treaty Indians. Well now he’s running this ad on kijiji and lol it’s just as entertaining. He’s offering his million dollar company with no revenue to other investors. Any one want to join the circus, I mean the next big venture? https://www.kijiji.ca/v-home-outdoor-other/north-bay/lake-ni****ing-ice-fishing/1322124639

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ResidentSpokesman
12-20-2017, 07:27 PM
Didn’t even make it 1/2 way through.

“You would be dumb to pass this up”.

What a tool.

HowSwedeItIs
12-20-2017, 07:59 PM
he just can't help himself eh

CMichaud
12-20-2017, 08:00 PM
Some of the best lines!

Owners in my business may receive negotiable benefits including use of the huts and a say in how I spend the investment you make.

I paid up some debt today and received a windfall that will allow me to finish the sleeper hut. My valuation is firm, its not going downwards, it's only going up

I have the hammer!
I have the Crown Jewels!
A million dollar valuation and it's only going up.
I'll take your $1,000 tomorrow in exchange for 1 class A voting share out of 1000. We'll write up a contract and make it legit.

I already have investors that are validating our valuation. It is not negotiable.

I would be crapping my pants if I were any other operator on the lake.

I can't rent you a hut yet, but I'll definitely take your hand earned money in exchange for my hard earned equity in icehutrentals.ca and icehut.ca

We are implementing what I have coined the "Energy value capture protocol" on all of my businesses including icehutrentals.ca
The EVCP was learned by myself, running my firewood business.

People ask me if I care that the Government has stolen my 6 huts and I tell them the truth. I don't give a rats ass, it's a badge of honour no matter what they do with my huts. Keep them, give them back, either way it is a badge of honour. I will admit it will be a greater badge of honour if they give them back, but who cares, I am rebuilding anyways.
It's only lumber, screws and aluminum.
What really matters is ME. I'm the hammer, not you Tim. I'm the CEO, your hooked on your government job. I'm hooked on freedom and capitalism. A big difference in view and perspective.
I win. Always.

Spooner
12-20-2017, 09:53 PM
cognitive dissonance

warriorboy10
12-20-2017, 11:04 PM
CM, your WINNING alright!!

58thecat
12-21-2017, 01:30 AM
What a beauty eh! Some proud parents out there somewhere...hiding:)

ESOXangler
12-21-2017, 03:22 AM
Great Zeus!

Scott N
12-21-2017, 05:33 AM
We can tell the swear word filter works lol

7mmremmag
12-21-2017, 07:41 AM
This could be the greatest kijiji ad ive ever seen.
LOL real business man this guy is

densa44
12-21-2017, 08:01 AM
I don't think that you can just sell shares in a public company, and issue a prospectus without meeting certain criteria, you need a licence for that too, and the company must be incorporated.

I'll just stop there. Renting Ice huts, my goodness, what we would call a seasonal business.

This would qualify as a 419 scam if he was an African prince.

SNAPFisher
12-21-2017, 08:19 AM
Great Zeus!

That about sums it up nicely.

jpohlic
12-21-2017, 08:28 AM
I'd like to see him pitch this opportunity on Dragon's Den...

dmac
12-21-2017, 09:36 AM
How on earth could he support a valuation of one million? Six shacks are worth what?? SFA.

He is also full of crap. He suggests that he can get 150.00 day per person. Other operators on Ni****ing charge half that.

MrPants
12-21-2017, 10:06 AM
Wow! What a pitch, I was so moved I called him up and gave him $5000, gonna put one share in everyone’s stocking. I figure my kids grandkids will see some profit, what an opportunity :sHa_shakeshout:

Okotokian
12-21-2017, 01:00 PM
I think the Forum's dirty word checker is going a little too far. LOL

Albertadiver
12-21-2017, 01:09 PM
This pic from the ad tells me all I need to know! :lol:

Okotokian
12-21-2017, 01:13 PM
This pic from the ad tells me all I need to know! :lol:
Camo t and a buck-toothed gf in her underwear. I'd bet my retirement investments on him!

Albertadiver
12-21-2017, 02:31 PM
Camo t and a buck-toothed gf in her underwear. I'd bet my retirement investments on him!

I think this was one of my favorite lines...

Our precious dollars are vicious warriors out to take new monetary hostages to take home to daddy and YOU!!! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

ResidentSpokesman
12-21-2017, 02:32 PM
This has to be satire...

Albertadiver
12-21-2017, 02:41 PM
This has to be satire...

One would think....

https://www.sudbury.com/around-the-north/infamous-ice-hut-owner-is-in-fact-not-the-incoming-honorable-minister-of-natural-resources-505772

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxznjCXQqs

This guy is on par with our old Mojito hoisting benchpresser Fishnuts!

SNAPFisher
12-21-2017, 03:17 PM
One would think....

https://www.sudbury.com/around-the-north/infamous-ice-hut-owner-is-in-fact-not-the-incoming-honorable-minister-of-natural-resources-505772

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxznjCXQqs

This guy is on par with our old Mojito hoisting benchpresser Fishnuts!

That is hilarious how his voice goes up a few octaves when he gets worked up. He reminds me of this famous character:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBec9vGdjEU

Of course the hand-on-heart apology really sells it... :sHa_sarcasticlol:

PlayDoh
12-21-2017, 05:41 PM
Lmao, his “Basic human rights” violated.
I was expecting him to look like Cletus, with a few too many cousins repeated in his gene pool. Certainly sounds like it.

This could be the next Trailer Park Boys, now that I’d invest in. Mockumentary gold right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happyfisher
12-21-2017, 07:14 PM
I'm slow....did his shacks actually get removed.....???

If not...this guy is hilarious......

curtz
12-21-2017, 08:20 PM
That was entertaining, good money ice fishing huts I guess, what a nut job.

TROLLER
12-22-2017, 03:24 PM
this pic from the ad tells me all i need to know! :lol:

bwaahahahaha leroy and matilda from a holler somewere