PDA

View Full Version : To all Oil and Gas & pipeline haters

does it ALL outdoors
12-29-2017, 04:08 PM
Please stop being hippocrates and kindly turn your furnaces off at once.

That is all

curtz
12-29-2017, 05:03 PM
Exactly, I've been having fun keeping the oil and gas going the last few day. If the anti industry people would turn off there furnace' s and head out on the highways in there electric cars I could have took the week off like i planed, and stayed by the fire.

glen moa
12-29-2017, 05:13 PM
That’s a good idea. If they would use less it would be cheaper and I could use more. Drive my bb chev year round

huntsfurfish
12-29-2017, 05:32 PM
:party0051:

gitrdun
12-29-2017, 05:37 PM

That is all

And WALK to Walmart. :)

trophybook
12-29-2017, 06:37 PM
Just pull the bbq into the living room and heat your home with that. Propane is cheaper than natural gas

tallieho
12-29-2017, 06:42 PM
All Great Suggestions...But just shut the valves off heading EAST.Oil ,Gas.....

Unclebud
12-29-2017, 06:45 PM
X2

MountainTi
12-29-2017, 07:20 PM

That is all

The leaf lickers will forever remain the purest form of hypocrisy.....so I'm pretty sure the furnaces will remain running

elk396
12-29-2017, 08:26 PM
anyone have a good guess on the odds of Kinder Morgan project ever putting a shovel in the ground?

sjr
12-29-2017, 10:17 PM
anyone have a good guess on the odds of Kinder Morgan project ever putting a shovel in the ground?

About the same odds as the Flames winning the Cup :fighting0030:

jcrayford
12-30-2017, 08:41 AM

About the same odds as Imperial's MacKenzie pipeline being reborn...

Worked in Norman Wells for too many years - that P/L needs to happen.

J.

MountainTi
12-30-2017, 09:27 AM
About the same odds as Imperial's MacKenzie pipeline being reborn...

Worked in Norman Wells for too many years - that P/L needs to happen.

J.

IOL announced 2 days ago it is officially done.
Betcha the locals along the valley wish they could go back in time and do things a little differently.....

Sundancefisher
12-30-2017, 09:46 AM
Until the Federal NDP stops running Alberta we won't see any movement. Notley can pretend all she wants that BC is blocking a pipeline however BC, Alberta and Federal NDP are all one party with the same goals and objectives.

All Notley has right now is a feign attempt to blame BC while actually being disingenuous to the people she is supposed to represent.

Until NDP are gone...Alberta's energy policy is toast.

Now scientists are predicting global cooling is due to warming and that the current record cold snap in North America is due to global warming.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/12/28/record-breaking-winter-cold-dont-worry-the-climate-explainers-have-it-covered/

Until people freeze...they are fickle.

Are people even aware that effective Jan 1 our home heating cost NDP tax will be $80 or more a month? Average Albertan family will be paying $600/year to the NDP for their special green money disposal projects.

Sigh... more money wasted before the next pipeline is built.

If the NDP realized Canada loses billions in revenue to US monopolies over oil and gas egress. In turn surprise surprise...millions in funding to fight pipelines comes from the US. Go figure.

Big Grey Wolf
12-30-2017, 11:34 AM
Americans need to block ALL our tide water pipelines so their hydrocarbon economy can keep sputtering. Then the Trumper can boast how great am I. They need our $30 dil/bit flowing south to Texas so they can have 60cent/liter gasoline. Oil at $100/bbl will kill their economy.

Salavee
12-30-2017, 10:42 PM

Probably not for a while, but the Bulldozers (Land Men) have been working my area for about 4 years. They were supposed to start construction in 2016 but they still have some major issues to deal with along the right of way . The KM Trans Mountain right-of-way runs right along my property line .. 23 ft from my house. Experiencing the way KM and the NEB operate in unison means nothing but grief for directly affected property owners. We need the line but the way Warren Buffets henchmen and The National Energy Board treat property owners I certainly understand the hassles they are getting all along the route.
The new construction proposal of the new Trans Mountain line has been nothing but a façade by the Feds from the get go. For those not aware, the new Trans Mountain 36" pipe has been in the ground through Jasper Nt'l Park for about 8 years already , waiting to link up to both ends. Who approved that, if not the Feds of the time.? Trudeau had dick to do with the recent approval. It was all put to bed years ago.

I don't wish Trans Mountain much luck but with the NEB in their pocket, they will eventually win all the marbles.

browning21
12-31-2017, 12:40 PM
Right now somewhere there is a Saudi Sheik and an American Oil Co. CEO lifting a glass of good scotch and laughing their aXXeX off at all the home grown Canadian anti oil/ anti pipeline protesters. In their wildest dreams they never imagined how just a small seed planted could serve their greed so well. Neither one wants Canadian oil getting to tidewater as it would reduce their profits. None of this is about the environment, it is all money plain and simple. If it were truly about the environment we would be working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to build pipelines to get our oil and gas to the coast and get it on to boats to China so they could stop building a coal fired power plant a week. You are all being played for fools.

Habfan
01-01-2018, 07:22 AM
Right now somewhere there is a Saudi Sheik and an American Oil Co. CEO lifting a glass of good scotch and laughing their aXXeX off at all the home grown Canadian anti oil/ anti pipeline protesters. In their wildest dreams they never imagined how just a small seed planted could serve their greed so well. Neither one wants Canadian oil getting to tidewater as it would reduce their profits. None of this is about the environment, it is all money plain and simple. If it were truly about the environment we would be working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to build pipelines to get our oil and gas to the coast and get it on to boats to China so they could stop building a coal fired power plant a week. You are all being played for fools.

Yup ! :(

58thecat
01-01-2018, 07:31 AM
Just pull the bbq into the living room and heat your home with that. Propane is cheaper than natural gas

Ya some hammerhead did that a few years back in an apartment complex...burnt 1/3 of it down and everyone else was out a place to live....

Now I am going to throw the switch on the gas fireplace and watch some hockey!!!!!

79ford
01-01-2018, 03:49 PM
The fight between railways and big oil has gone on since the 1800's.

You also got to think in the 2001-2008's when it was believed the tarsands as it was known at the time was the last large exploitable oil resource governments, companies and economists predicted massive production of oilsands in the 5-9 million barrel per day range.

Anyone ever think of getting the pipeline capacity then? Vs waiting until 2013 to start building or trying to build new pipelines.... minus keystone xl, none of these dummies conjured up many pipeline ideas until 2012/2013.

Fast forward 13 years from 2005 ish(the time when huge production gains were predicted) everyone is crying the pipes are plugged with oil, and blaming each other for the lack of pipeline capacity.

Derpity derp derp derp

lmtada
01-01-2018, 05:04 PM
Drilling in Beaufort Sea again.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/eni-drilling-alaska-1.4468435

Albertadiver
01-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Well after this past week, all I can say is I'm grateful for the utilities I have to keep my home warm.

I've been looking at ways to be independent of the grid here in Cowtown, and have a few backups, but not as efficient as the utilities that come to my home.

denied access
01-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Ive been burning a swack of LNG and Diesel the last few days to keep the power on up here. Please all antis shut off your electric heat at once so we can get down to where I can just supply u with Hydro.

fordtruckin
01-01-2018, 06:39 PM
Ok, I heat with firewood. I don’t hate on the industry just some of the douches that give it a bad name. No different then any other industry, there’s always a few that give it a bad name.

Spooner
01-01-2018, 06:46 PM
So simple minded.

This is why the right is dying.

No ones fault but your own.

denied access
01-01-2018, 07:23 PM
So simple minded.

The right is dying? How do you figure that one? News to me.

All of you on the left better hope we don't die because then who is going to pay for all of your "free" stuff?

Crankbait
01-01-2018, 07:47 PM

That is all

what have doctors done to you?

lmtada
01-01-2018, 07:52 PM
So simple minded.

What?? Weird statement. Watching too much CBC.

Spooner
01-02-2018, 12:11 AM
It's no different than greenies telling you not to breath their clean air.

Sounds stupid doesn't it?