PDA

View Full Version : Never cry WOLF.

BuckCuller
01-04-2018, 10:10 AM
It looks like things are starting to come full circle with the cancellation of these big projects in British Columbia. People trying to hold corporations ransom with ulterior motives seems to not be working lately.
Now the Wolves are starting to eat each other.
Can’t say I’m surprised.:sign0161:

http://business.financialpost.com/feature/eco-colonialism-rift-grows-between-indigenous-leaders-and-green-activists

JDK71
01-04-2018, 10:13 AM
very nice to see

3blade
01-04-2018, 10:20 AM
:lol:

Killing the golden goose (or...moose?) turns out to be a bad idea? Who would have guessed?

dodger
01-04-2018, 12:37 PM
Was reading the article earlier today and I have to admit it gave me a chuckle. Gullible people !

Dodger.

Scott N
01-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Coming full circle is a good way to describe this situation BuckCuller.

KGB
01-04-2018, 12:57 PM
That is a great news! Love it!, somebody FINALLY is waking up to the reality.

oldgutpile
01-04-2018, 01:07 PM
it always comes back to "follow the money". They made their bed, .....

Albertadiver
01-04-2018, 01:18 PM
:sHa_sarcasticlol:

slough shark
01-04-2018, 01:42 PM
You mean to tell me attacking the biggest employer by sector by a fair bit of aboriginal people is bad for employment??? It's no surprise really that the most prosperous First Nation communities work with private business. The scary thing is several governments are listening to these Eco wing nuts...

Twisted Canuck
01-04-2018, 03:23 PM
If you follow the money far enough back, you will see that some of the eco outfits who were using the Indigenous people for their own agenda, were getting money from US business interests with their own agenda. They wanted less competition from Canadian Energy markets, and were looking for their own investment dollars in LNG and other projects. True story. The snake eating his own tail......

ReconWilly
01-04-2018, 04:10 PM
If you follow the money far enough back, you will see that some of the eco outfits who were using the Indigenous people for their own agenda, were getting money from US business interests with their own agenda. They wanted less competition from Canadian Energy markets, and were looking for their own investment dollars in LNG and other projects. True story. The snake eating his own tail......

Oh you had to remind me that i saw this the other day...i could only watch a few seconds...i think it's a fairy accurate representation of what will happen to progressive politics soon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jIl2DSXUffw

Norwest Alta
01-04-2018, 04:40 PM

Yep. These us business interests buy our gas and oil at a discounted rate and resell it.

rem338win
01-04-2018, 08:25 PM
I'm sorry. I am noticing they scrapped a 7 billion dollar project that accomplished the same thing as the new shiny 17 billion dollar project.

So placation cost 10 billion?